Should the mods/admins enforce Zone 2 Rules in the Politics Forum?

Should the Political Forum not allow flaming/name calling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I dont see where he called any woman a **** but if he did that's not cool nor do I condone it.

Negro is definitely offensive. You may as well come all the way out and call me the N word. Black people dont use the term and I am sure you know that.

Nutz called me a ****. Personally, I think he IS nuts.

Secondly, differing views on the term negro. I just called a pal of mine and asked him if Negro was considered offensive. He laughed.

I can assure you your friend is in the minority or he is fibbing. Where did he call you a ****? i cant find it anywhere on this thread.

He may have edited it when I said I was going to @ you. He said it. The others saw it too.

And my friend in not in the minority.

Some folks find it offensive, MOST do not. Negro means black. Period. Next you will be saying Black is offensive. Again..pahlease. eye roll

No, you are a racist because you judge people based on their ethnicity.

Why is he a racist because he calls out racists on their bull shit?

He is a racist because of the comments he made about Germans and Irish in this thread, among other things he has posted.

I would expect one racist to defend another though, so I am not surprised you tried to do so.

Germans and Irish are not a race. I'm sure you have a dictionary handy don't you?

Secondly, differing views on the term negro. I just called a pal of mine and asked him if Negro was considered offensive. He laughed.

I can assure you your friend is in the minority or he is fibbing. Where did he call you a ****? i cant find it anywhere on this thread.

He may have edited it when I said I was going to @ you. He said it. The others saw it too.

Some folks find it offensive, MOST do not. Negro means black. Period. Next you will be saying Black is offensive. Again..pahlease. eye roll

Perhaps someone reported it and it was deleted? Again...she is not telling the entire story. Typical of a female.

I'm pretty sure I know more Black people than you do. I cant think of any that find the term to be non-offensive. I know what the Latin term means. You know exactly what the current use of the term means. You are just upset right now.

Why is he a racist because he calls out racists on their bull shit?

He is a racist because of the comments he made about Germans and Irish in this thread, among other things he has posted.

I would expect one racist to defend another though, so I am not surprised you tried to do so.

Germans and Irish are not a race. I'm sure you have a dictionary handy don't you?

I know, you have such a narrow definition of racism that only whites can be racist, and only if they put down people of color.

Signs like this used to be all over the place, right next to the ones saying no blacks. That used to be called racism, but in our modern society prefers to pretend it isn't.

Image7.gif

More reading, if you want to learn.

http://picturinghistory.gc.cuny.edu/item.php?item_id=211

Bigotry is bigotry, no matter what you call it, and you are supporting a bigot.

Honestly I dont see where he called any woman a **** but if he did that's not cool nor do I condone it.

Negro is definitely offensive. You may as well come all the way out and call me the N word. Black people dont use the term and I am sure you know that.

Of course, Gracie isn't telling the entire story. We were discussing how Negro is an offensive term when used by racists...so she proceeded to call me a Negro because the word doesn't bother her. I replied by calling her a **** because the word does not bother me...then she started crying. Hypocrite...yes! She is incapable of telling the whole story.

I am sure she didn't tell her black pal the entire story either.

I said:

Hey Negro..this Whitey doesn't care what you think

He responded with ok ****.

Something along those lines. I don't see it now. Maybe both comments were deleted by staff. I dunno. Don't care. I just wanted to see if the pal would speak up against his buddy. :eusa_whistle:

Perhaps someone reported it and it was deleted? Again...she is not telling the entire story. Typical of a female.

Wow, now you are a sexist. Nice to know.

Love to see [MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION] defend this.

Negged for sexism.

Ok. I am about done with this thread. The way I see it...and maybe its just me....but many folks here speak up to ANYONE they think is going overboard with racist shit...and aren't shy about it. However, most blacks I have run across find reason to back up their own...regardless. Proof is in the threads on this board. So... Asclepias is not showing any reason for me to think I am in the wrong for thinking this.

Pffffffffffft on both of you.

I'm pretty sure I know more Black people than you do. I cant think of any that find the term to be non-offensive. I know what the Latin term means. You know exactly what the current use of the term means. You are just upset right now.

Yeah..and I was explaining to her how only racist use the term in place of ******. A code word of sorts for the Teaper haters.

Of course, Gracie isn't telling the entire story. We were discussing how Negro is an offensive term when used by racists...so she proceeded to call me a Negro because the word doesn't bother her. I replied by calling her a **** because the word does not bother me...then she started crying. Hypocrite...yes! She is incapable of telling the whole story.

I said:

Something along those lines. I don't see it now. Maybe both comments were deleted by staff. I dunno. Don't care. I just wanted to see if the pal would speak up against his buddy. :eusa_whistle:

:lol: That isn't how it went...but that is okay. Like I said, female hyperbole. :lmao:

I know, you have such a narrow definition of racism that only whites can be racist, and only if they put down people of color.

Signs like this used to be all over the place, right next to the ones saying no blacks. That used to be called racism, but in our modern society prefers to pretend it isn't.

Image7.gif

Your attempt at assuming is in bad form. Anyone can be a racist.

No matter how you try to twist it the German and Irish are not a race. If you haven't attended school in a while those are nationalities. Most people are bigots depending on the definition you want to use. I hate white racists. That makes me a bigot.

Wow, now you are a sexist. Nice to know.

Love to see [MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION] defend this.

Negged for sexism.

Papa [MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION] :lol: :lmao: Condemn Nutz...he hurt my feeling!

Should I start @ everyone to condemn the white racism you refuse to even acknowledge? :lmao: Pathetic.

Ok. I am about done with this thread. The way I see it...and maybe its just me....but many folks here speak up to ANYONE they think is going overboard with racist shit...and aren't shy about it. However, most blacks I have run across find reason to back up their own...regardless. Proof is in the threads on this board. So... Asclepias is not showing any reason for me to think I am in the wrong for thinking this.

sniffle...all black people are racists and if they stand up against racism...they back up their own! :lmao:

Image7.gif

Your attempt at assuming is in bad form. Anyone can be a racist.

No matter how you try to twist it the German and Irish are not a race. If you haven't attended school in a while those are nationalities. Most people are bigots depending on the definition you want to use. I hate white racists. That makes me a bigot.

Nonetheless, you are defending a bigot because of your personal bigotry. That makes you wrong, end of discussion.

Perhaps topics NOT belonging in the political forum should be reported. I just did on two of them. Captain America Is Black....is not political. How Obama works out is not political.

Maybe THIS is the problem.

been there, done that. still do

You can't link to other forums, but other places don't allow it, or they bleep personal insults and it keeps the temperature down, and serious debate does take place.

Because it is allowed, everyone will do it. If it wasn't allowed, I doubt that people would cease to argue their points....at least the ones that are able to explain their point more eloquently than to just say to some one, "you're a fucking moron" and that is the extent of their debate.

USMB has a perfect spot for serious one-on-one debates. Why isn't it used more? Because...:eusa_shifty:

Because the "morons" that can't argue without cursing won't go there and the topics just die....I'm not saying that they can't use bad language, I'm saying they don't have to make it personal. There is a difference between saying "Your idea/comment sucks and it is stupid" than saying "you are a stupid moron, stick your stupid idea up your ass". I can't imagine civil people arguing over wanting to be able to use the latter....because there are only a few morons here that insist on talking like that.

Because the "morons" aren't there? :eusa_whistle:

Are you ever there?
[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] Have you tried?

What about the 'likers'?
[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] (Today), [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION] (Today), [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] (Today) [MENTION=22889]Matthew[/MENTION] (Yesterday), [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION] (Today) [MENTION=27143]BluesMistress[/MENTION] (Yesterday) [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] (Today) [MENTION=2926]Toro[/MENTION] [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION] [MENTION=23420]Quantum Windbag[/MENTION] (Today), Statistikhengst (Today) are they ever there?

:eusa_shifty:

I have been there. If there were interesting threads in the CDZ, I would certainly go there. I don't go into the Political Forums much because of that very fact, that it doesn't take long for the morons to derail a thread and start with their insults and name-calling.

sniffle...all black people are racists and if they stand up against racism...they back up their own! :lmao:

No, just the racist ones, like you.

I said:

You dont see anything wrong with what you said? Are you really trying to tell me you dont believe calling him a Negro was racist? I thought you were different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back