Should the gop be willing to shut down nonessential govt functions to stop obamacare?

Should the GOP stand their ground and defund O'care despite any possible ramification

• Total voters
Shut it down

Obama will be the one who shuts the government down. He will receive a CR from the House that has all his pork, except ACA. If he vetoes the bill, he decided to shut it down.

-Geaux

Shut it down

Obama will be the one who shuts the government down. He will receive a CR from the House that has all his pork, except ACA. If he vetoes the bill, he decided to shut it down.

-Geaux

And He and Reid will own it. The Republicans need to shout it out loud...explain it.

Indeed. Why would Obama not give the American people what he gave big business and Congress?

-Geaux

Shut it down

-Geaux

And He and Reid will own it. The Republicans need to shout it out loud...explain it.

Indeed. Why would Obama not give the American people what he gave big business and Congress?

-Geaux
And all the while Obama claims "MIDDLE CLASS" to appease his Union Supporters...HINT to Obama? Even the UNIONS are against this...

Obama is being cornered. So is REID who was re-hired BY the same Unions...

THEY have no where to go but DOWN.

The GOP needs to get their heads out of their asses and stop acting like a bunch of 3 years throwing a pissy fit because they didn't get their way (even though the individual mandate was a republican plan to begin with)

The affordable care act is the law of the land, deal with it.

Yet your dear leader is not going to implement that law as written, tell me again who's not dealing with it.

The problem is what right considers nonessential.

The next time they shut down DC for a snow storm, why don't you make a list of who the government sends home as non essential.

BINGO!!!! These are the people that should be systematically turned into part time or temporary workers.
Imagine the tons of money saved if taxpayers were not supporting these people.

This country doesn't want Obamacare. What you mean is "Hold Our Oppressive Government Hostage".

Obama calls it extortion.

Great way to win over one's enemies, call them criminals.
First off, they're not my "enemies" and secondly, I didn't call them "criminals".

And third, without the "public option", I don't really care for the ACA myself.

But the fact remains, it's a law enacted by Congress and deemed Constitutional by SCOTUS.

What the country wants, is to stop wasting time on this bullshit!

The worst thing that could happen to Obama is that his "train-wreck" called Obamacare gets fully implemented. Unfortunately, this train-wreck will ruin people's lives in the process and the House is attempting to defund it before it can.

So what does Obama and the Dems do? Act like the Affordable Health Care Act isn't feared by massive majorities and attempt to demonize the GOP over it.

They did similar in the 70s with forced busing and De-segrigation. Just another case of the left imposing their ridiculous ideas on the rest of us and using the fight that ensues over it as a political issue to fool low-information voters.

The worst thing that could happen to Obama is that his "train-wreck" called Obamacare gets fully implemented. Unfortunately, this train-wreck will ruin people's lives in the process and the House is attempting to defund it before it can.

So what does Obama and the Dems do? Act like the Affordable Health Care Act isn't feared by massive majorities and attempt to demonize the GOP over it.

They did similar in the 70s with forced busing and De-segrigation. Just another case of the left imposing their ridiculous ideas on the rest of us and using the fight that ensues over it as a political issue to fool low-information voters.

Yes. You have it all figured out. Curse the day I was born without an analytical brain like yours! CURSES!!!!!

This country doesn't want Obamacare. What you mean is "Hold Our Oppressive Government Hostage".

First off, they're not my "enemies" and secondly, I didn't call them "criminals".

But the fact remains, it's a law enacted by Congress and deemed Constitutional by SCOTUS.

I'm just using their own words.

The left and Obama in particular will negotiate with terrorists and the Taliban but they won't negotiate with Republicans. They consider us to be the true enemy.

The left has called Republicans and Tea Party members every name in the book. This week he accused them of extortion. Couple of years ago they were deemed terrorists. Obama's campaigned accused Romney of murder. This week Pelosi said Republicans are preying on people.

We aren't the ones throwing out all of this reckless rhetoric.

BTW:
The Democrat controlled Congress passed this POS with not one single vote from the GOP.
They had to change the rules to get it passed by implementing reconciliation, requiring only a simple majority to pass.
The Supreme Court had to re-write the law to make it constitutional.
Obama keeps changing the law even though he has no authority to do so.

Last edited:

The left and Obama in particular will negotiate with terrorists and the Taliban but they won't negotiate with Republicans. They consider us to be the true enemy.

The left has called Republicans and Tea Party members every name in the book. This week he accused them of extortion. Couple of years ago they were deemed terrorists. Obama's campaigned accused Romney of murder.

BTW:
The Democrat controlled Congress passed this POS with not one single vote from the GOP.
They had to change the rules to get it passed by implementing reconciliation, requiring only a simple majority to pass.

Indeed- Why would Obama not give to us in America what he gave big business and government workers? If its not ready for them, why is it ready for us?

WTF? Are we BETA testers or something?

-Geaux

The left has called Republicans and Tea Party members every name in the book. This week he accused them of extortion. Couple of years ago they were deemed terrorists. Obama's campaigned accused Romney of murder.

BTW:

Indeed- Why would Obama not give to us in America what he gave big business and government workers? If its not ready for them, why is it ready for us?

WTF? Are we BETA testers or something?

-Geaux

We're Guinea Pigs.

Forum List

Back