Should the Friday after Thanksgiving be added as a national holiday?

Absolutely not, ever, period.

Yeah we know the national religion is Money already, and bad enough that the knuckledragger drones will obediently baa their way into whatever stores their idiot box commands them to because they just have no desire to tender an independent thought. But let's not enable it with officiality and thereby penalize everybody else. FUCK that.

Yeah we know the national religion is Money already, and bad enough that the knuckledragger drones will obediently baa their way into whatever stores their idiot box commands them to because they just have no desire to tender an independent thought. But let's not enable it with officiality and thereby penalize everybody else. FUCK that.

Fine, stay home then. That's more deals for me to snarf up.

What I want to know is, does anyone REALLY buy a refrigerator for the holidays? Or a mattress?

Oh trust me I do. Only a fucking idiot would go drooling into a me-too sheep line that day.

What I want to know is, does anyone REALLY buy a refrigerator for the holidays? Or a mattress?

What? Aren't those what any woman really wants for Christmas?

I better take another look at my Christmas list.

It's just HYPE to get people buying and shopping OldLady
Once one store advertises, they all have to, to keep up.

That's another reason why retailers pick sites based on what
MAJOR store is in the center as the draw. Once THAT store advertises
and brings in crowds of traffic, the other businesses benefit from their marketing as well.

Oh trust me I do. Only a fucking idiot would go drooling into a me-too sheep line that day.

You're just jealous 'cause you don't have a Walmart in whatever little podunk burg you live in.

God bless Walmart! How else can all those poor and middle-class people own the same luxuries that were once only availible to the rich folks?

The "clearance" aisles are the best. Good deals to be had by all. :banana:

You're just jealous 'cause you don't have a Walmart in whatever little podunk burg you live in.

God bless Walmart! How else can all those poor and middle-class people own the same luxuries that were once only availible to the rich folks?

Why travel to a third world country for a vacation when you could just drive to a Walmart and fell like you are in a third world country

You are correct, I would have to drive a fair distance to get to a Mal-Wart from here.

Sure, I'd be tempted to go there just to shoot some video, like an anthropologist documenting hyenas. But it's way before my beauty sleep time, so fuck that.

Thanks for reminding me of something I have to be thankful for tomorrow. :thup:

You are correct, I would have to drive a fair distance to get to a Mal-Wart from here.

Sure, I'd be tempted to go there just to shoot some video, like an anthropologist documenting hyenas. But it's way before my beauty sleep time, so fuck that.

That's a bad attitude, son. President Trump worked so hard to make deals with all those rich fat Chinese capitalists just so you could open that shiny new Red Ryder BB gun on Christmas morning, and poke your eye out with it by New Years Eve.

Why do you hate Asians so much? You used to clean your plate off every night because "People in China are starving", but now you want to deprive them of being a great capitalist country?

I just don't know what to think about you. :laugh:

That's a bad attitude, son. President Trump worked so hard to make deals with all those rich fat Chinese capitalists just so you could open that shiny new Red Ryder BB gun on Christmas morning, and poke your eye out with it by New Years Eve.

Why do you hate Asians so much? You used to clean your plate off every night because "People in China are starving", but now you want to deprive them of being a great capitalist country?

I just don't know what to think about you. :laugh:

Au contraire. I eat Asian at least three nights a week.

Hell I got me some Taiwanese cookies right here. Guar-an-tee they don't sell these at Mal-Wart.

How many people take Black Friday off anyway?

you mean how many of us make thanksgiving a four day weekend?

I know my office is going to be almost empty on Friday. but that's not something anyone should get paid for. why would that be appropriate?

what it would do is make retailers, who make a goodly percent of their income from black Friday to Christmas have to pay employees more to work the day. I don't see any reason for that.

How many people take Black Friday off anyway?

???
Now who is going to work all the stores
if this busy retail day is declared a holiday???

TroglocratsRdumb
Exactly! Who would work at the stores when shopping is the whole meaning of the day?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Then again, Waffle House never closes, not even for tomorrow which of course will be all about food.

Forum List

Back