Should the Democratic party be disbanded?

If it wasn't for the spin doctor media that has defended and supported the democrat party for a hundred years it would have been laughed out of Washington a long time ago.

See what you're doing here?

"Accuse the opposition of crimes and offenses only your side is committing" - Saul Alinksy, Rules for Radicals.
LMAO!!

That is what you just did, kiddo, not me. I just pointed it out.

1707849766044.png

Start with investigating Obama and his minions like Valerie Jarrett....That's who's running the current shit-show in the WH at the behest of the Chi-Coms.

Of course it would have to wait till 2025 but it would damn sure be worth doing....Show them the other edge of the lawfare sword and break them financially.

Then do Schumer and McConnell.
But according to Trump, Obama and Biden have absolute immunity from any prosecution.

And held on charges of treason and being agents of foreign powers who are bent on destroying the west? I think so, Democrats no longer have America's best interest at heart.
YES. You nailed our opponents. Good job.

And to think the GOP was once the party of law and order.
You are saying clearly that Democrats have not been the law and order party. What does this include. Democrats created slavery in the US. Democrats created the KKK. Democrats created Jim Crow laws. Democrats held back blacks for many decades. And today Democrats still hold blacks back. Tied to the Democrats like they are children. And are Democrats ashamed?

What can I say, you taught us well as far as lawfare goes.

You wanted this....No time outs, no holds barred, go for the throat.
Yeah right, the Dems started every downward spiral, the GOP are just innocent by-standers. Which planet did you say you were from?

You are saying clearly that Democrats have not been the law and order party. What does this include. Democrats created slavery in the US. Democrats created the KKK. Democrats created Jim Crow laws. Democrats held back blacks for many decades. And today Democrats still hold blacks back. Tied to the Democrats like they are children. And are Democrats ashamed?
Are Democrats ashamed? Don't know, all those Democrats are long dead. The GOP has taken over the racist banner with sentiments that consider Blacks as children.

And held on charges of treason and being agents of foreign powers who are bent on destroying the west? I think so, Democrats no longer have America's best interest at heart.

Yes...for the atrocities committed against black Americans.....on an on going basis as well...they should be outlawed as a political party, and their money given to their victims and their families.

Are Democrats ashamed? Don't know, all those Democrats are long dead. The GOP has taken over the racist banner with sentiments that consider Blacks as children.

Not even close......

The democrats have always been and always will be the party of racism and anti-semitism.....they simply allowed in racists and anti-semites of all skin colors....

like obama and the congressional black caucus...

Obama and Farrakhan

This photo by Askia Muhammad that was hidden for 12 years has now been released in the journalist's autobiography. Pictured from left to right are: Minister Farrakhan's son-in-law, Leonard Farrakhan Muhammad; His son and security chief, Mustapha Farrakhan; U. S. Sen. Barack Obama; Minister Farrakhan's son Joshua Farrakhan; Minister Louis Farrakhan, and the Rev. Willie F. Wilson, pastor of D.C.'s Union Temple Baptist Church.

AFTER it is prosecuted under the RICO Act.

Not even close......

The democrats have always been and always will be the party of racism and anti-semitism.....they simply allowed in racists and anti-semites of all skin colors....

like obama and the congressional black caucus...

Obama and Farrakhan

This photo by Askia Muhammad that was hidden for 12 years has now been released in the journalist's autobiography. Pictured from left to right are: Minister Farrakhan's son-in-law, Leonard Farrakhan Muhammad; His son and security chief, Mustapha Farrakhan; U. S. Sen. Barack Obama; Minister Farrakhan's son Joshua Farrakhan; Minister Louis Farrakhan, and the Rev. Willie F. Wilson, pastor of D.C.'s Union Temple Baptist Church.

Interesting bit of evidence. I too discovered something surprising, that Reagan was a secret Communist! He sure seems friendly with Gorbachev:

Interesting bit of evidence. I too discovered something surprising, that Reagan was a secret Communist! He sure seems friendly with Gorbachev:

Yeah......you are usually stupid, that is one of the really stupid things you posted....

You can't hide or deny the fact that obama and the congressional black caucus are open racists and anti-semites.....and their friendship with louis farakhan makes this a fact.....he is the leader of the black ku klux klan, and they invited him in for drinks and snacks....

Yeah......you (Alang) are usually stupid, that is one of the really stupid things you posted....

You can't hide or deny the fact that obama and the congressional black caucus are open racists and anti-semites.....and their friendship with louis farakhan makes this a fact.....he is the leader of the black ku klux klan, and they invited him in for drinks and snacks....
I put Alang on IGNORE long ago to avoid wasting time and slapping my forehead in disgust and incredulity. I suggest you do likewise. Life is too short.
"Go from the presence of a foolish man."

Yeah......you are usually stupid, that is one of the really stupid things you posted....
I agree but it is exactly analogous to the stupid thing you posted.

Sure I can. I can't speak for the Black Caucus as their members constantly change but I see no evidence that Obama is a racist just because he met with Farrakhan. As you said, going by two people smiling in a picture is hardly proof of anything. What did Obama actually DO that was racist?

I agree but it is exactly analogous to the stupid thing you posted.

Sure I can. I can't speak for the Black Caucus as their members constantly change but I see no evidence that Obama is a racist just because he met with Farrakhan. As you said, going by two people smiling in a picture is hardly proof of anything. What did Obama actually DO that was racist?

He met with and took a photo with farakhan, you asshole..............he also attended the racist and anti-semitic church of jeremiah wright for 20 years, had the racist and anti-semitic jeremiah wright marry him and michelle and baptize their children, and had the racist, anti-semitic, and homophobic al sharpton to the White House.....

You clods are really stupid....

Forum List

Back