Should race-baiting demagogues share blame for two murdered NYPD cops?

Post something that makes sense, sockpuppet.
You're nothing but a hillbilly racist, backwoods.
Run along now...
A high-steppin, leg-slappin minstrel show. Yeehaw.
Thanks for your informed opinion...
I caught your act last night. Where's your cellmate today?
There's a time and place to indulge with the board's sockpuppets...I don't feel like your drivel at the moment.

Are you kidding? Do you not read any posts on this site? Here go to drudgereport real quick and pick any article. Scroll down to the comments.
Because that is the same as a speaker that reaches millions with their bullshit?

Republicans fall all over each other calling black people welfare queens, freeloaders, murderers... when Trayvon Martin was murdered the first thing conservatives did was assume he was guilty and scour the internet for pictures or stories of him looking like a thug. Everyday we get multiple threads about how blacks murder each other, how black people have privileged status... Hell conservatives spent YEARS saying that Obama can't POSSIBLY be a legal candidate because he's probably a Kenyan.

Face it gramps, the GOP does NOTHING to shout down racists in the republican party, and doesn't even think racism exists anymore.

There is a reason black people overwhelmingly vote Democrat, and the GOP is fine with that.
All irrelevant. The GOP hasn't called for the systematic murder of cops. The GOP hasn't promised anarchy in the streets. They may call others names, just like we all do, but they have not called for the deaths of whites. Nor have they proclaimed and eye for an eye.

No Democrat has called for the systematic murder of cops either gramps. Now conservatives... they HAVE called for the deaths of blacks, they've called for armed revolution, they've called Obama anti-christ, they continue to call black people subhuman, or feral, or animals, and the GOP let's it happen. It gets the base to come out and vote after all.
Not systematic, but general. As in the Dead Cop chant.
Are you kidding? Do you not read any posts on this site? Here go to drudgereport real quick and pick any article. Scroll down to the comments.
Because that is the same as a speaker that reaches millions with their bullshit?

Republicans fall all over each other calling black people welfare queens, freeloaders, murderers... when Trayvon Martin was murdered the first thing conservatives did was assume he was guilty and scour the internet for pictures or stories of him looking like a thug. Everyday we get multiple threads about how blacks murder each other, how black people have privileged status... Hell conservatives spent YEARS saying that Obama can't POSSIBLY be a legal candidate because he's probably a Kenyan.

Face it gramps, the GOP does NOTHING to shout down racists in the republican party, and doesn't even think racism exists anymore.

There is a reason black people overwhelmingly vote Democrat, and the GOP is fine with that.
All irrelevant. The GOP hasn't called for the systematic murder of cops. The GOP hasn't promised anarchy in the streets. They may call others names, just like we all do, but they have not called for the deaths of whites. Nor have they proclaimed and eye for an eye.

No Democrat has called for the systematic murder of cops either gramps. Now conservatives... they HAVE called for the deaths of blacks, they've called for armed revolution, they've called Obama anti-christ, they continue to call black people subhuman, or feral, or animals, and the GOP let's it happen. It gets the base to come out and vote after all.
What do we want?
DEAD cops!
When do we want it?
NOW!

Sounds like a call for murder to me & I can damn well tell you if the people in those crowds vote they sure as hell aren't voting for the gop

They're "just calling other people names like we all do." :rolleyes:

Why would they vote GOP? You and your buddies think them and anyone who looks like them are planning on systematically murdering police as we speak.

What do we want?
DEAD cops!
When do we want it?
NOW!

Sounds like a call for murder to me & I can damn well tell you if the people in those crowds vote they sure as hell aren't voting for the gop

Why would they vote GOP? You and your buddies think them and anyone who looks like them are planning on systematically murdering police as we speak.
Then we're clear. THEY ARE DEMOCRATS

What do we want?
DEAD cops!
When do we want it?
NOW!

I hope nobody votes for the GOP. What retards do that when they are the most racist?

You're nothing but a hillbilly racist, backwoods.
Run along now...
There's a time and place to indulge with the board's sockpuppets...I don't feel like your drivel at the moment.
Wait until Amos gets here, Andy.

Along with conservatives who go out of their way to demonize black people.
As usual, the haters who make this accusation can never actually name any "conservatives" they are pretending did this.
I do remember when Giffords was shot, Palin had a gun site on her website. Liberals tried to blame her for influencing the shooter, but Sharpton fueling the violence. Of course liberals attitude, nothing to see here.

What do we want?
DEAD cops!
When do we want it?
NOW!

I hope nobody votes for the GOP. What retards do that when they are the most racist?
And this is why I put bitch like you on ignore. Nothing but childish nonsense unworthy of even being seen much less addressed

What do we want?
DEAD cops!
When do we want it?
NOW!

Well I'm glad you've managed to completely derail everything.

Republicans are Racists 8230 And they re not shy about it.

Run along now...
You do realize that you are sounding hysterical...right????

What do we want?
DEAD cops!
When do we want it?
NOW!

I don't click on links that do not contain clear destinations in them.

As usual, the haters who make this accusation can never actually name any "conservatives" they are pretending did this.
I do remember when Giffords was shot, Palin had a gun site on her website. Liberals tried to blame her for influencing the shooter, but Sharpton fueling the violence. Of course liberals attitude, nothing to see here.

Sharpton hasn't fueled any violence.

Uh oh. Not the hysterical line. Rude, intimidating, insecure trash boys. Bullies, in other words. It's all part of that culture you're unaware of.

What do we want?
DEAD cops!
When do we want it?
NOW!

And this is why I put bitch like you on ignore. Nothing but childish nonsense unworthy of even being seen much less addressed
I wonder how a bitch like you saw my post if I was on ignore?

NYPD blames the mayor for their arrogance:
"A deadly night for two NYPD officers in an execution-style shooting has led to calls for the resignation of first-term New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio. De Blasio, who is approaching the one-year anniversary of his inauguration as mayor, has been widely fingered as a major cause for the climate that led to the shooting of two NYPD officers while they were sitting in their car on Saturday afternoon."
The NYPD has never tolerated any criticism of their homicidal methods(ask Eric Garner if confused)
NYPD Shooting Calls For NYC Mayor 8217 s Resignation In Aftermath

You know why we had to look for pictures? Because the liberal media put up a picture of him when he was 9. You were dishonest about him from the beginning. That's what liberals are dishonest, so we have to find the truth. Brown was the gentle giant, till the tape came out with him robbing and assaulting a store owner.

What do we want?
DEAD cops!
When do we want it?
NOW!

I don't click on links that do not contain clear destinations in them.

Whatever you would've dismissed it anyways. I'm off for a while. Have fun continuing to believe that the GOP has absolutely no impact on black people while I'm gone.

Uh oh. Not the hysterical line. Rude, intimidating, insecure trash boys. Bullies, in other words. It's all part of that culture you're unaware of.
So in other words, like any hysterical woman who can't control her emotions after being made a fool and sockpuppet in another thread, you have become a stalker.
How quaint.

Forum List

Back