Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

Why?

You have been saying this since he took office... He has good and bad days and for his age it is a miracle he is still sane after surviving his own Vietnam in the 80's...

Now with that written I hope Biden win in 2020 so I can see you say he is mentally stable and need no exam at all when he is as batshit crazy as Trump... and the same for Sanders... and Warren... and Harris...

Better yet we should have a age limit of how old the President can be and no one over the age of sixty can sit in the Oval Office...

Biden is only semi-senile - which makes him a genius compared to Trump.

Yet you will knowingly vote to put a, as you call him, "semi-senile" man in the most powerful position in the world. And you want to claim any sort of superiority?

Really? How do you know that?

Because you will vote for Biden if he is Trump's challenger. You will not risk diluting democrat support.

I will absolutely vote for anyone who wins the Democratic Primary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you admit that you will deliberately vote for someone you consider semi-senile to be the most powerful person in the world. No, I don't respect your decision making ability.

Last edited:
Trump could never pass a professional mental exam.

And yet he sent Hillary into retirement by conducting a smarter campaign. That's pretty amazing no matter how you look at it. It's funny, the yahoos yammering on about Trump being "stupid" also usually revere Hillary as being super smart.

And yet he sent Hillary into retirement by conducting a smarter campaign. That's pretty amazing no matter how you look at it. It's funny, the yahoos yammering on about Trump being "stupid" also usually revere Hillary as being super smart.

No, Russia, conspiracy theories, and fake news sent Hillary into retirement. Three million more people voted for her than Trump.

No, Russia, conspiracy theories, and fake news sent Hillary into retirement. Three million more people voted for her than Trump.
All from California. Before California was counted Trump was up a million. One State does not elect our President.

So getting the coal miners' vote was easy? Why couldn't Hillary do it?
I see how this works. You ask a question, someone answers. And you, of very little capability and with few tools at your disposal, make up something easier to which to respond.

Good for you.

I see how this works. You ask a question, someone answers. And you, of very little capability and with few tools at your disposal, make up something easier to which to respond.

Good for you.
Answer his question. Hillary Clinton did not get the coal miners vote because she specifically signed on to Obama's attempt to destroy the industry.

Good for you.
Answer his question. Hillary Clinton did not get the coal miners vote because she specifically signed on to Obama's attempt to destroy the industry.
Which you and they only believe because you are gullible. Economics destroyed the coal industry.

Good for you.
Which you and they only believe because you are gullible. Economics destroyed the coal industry.

Yep, and Moody's just downgraded the coal sector to NEGATIVE. Coal is dead.

Outrageous to want candidates for president to pass a wisdom test SINCE it's the voters that does the electing

If voters were required to pass a logic test there would be no liberalism and no democrat presidents In these modern times

Outrageous to not have voters to not pass a high logic test for voting

Since men as science shows have the higher logic ability the test would be passed by more men than women

Trump and conservatives has these higher logic men on his side and with their power will soon rise up to stop this harmful voting system with a high logic test for voters ??

Who else can predict this coming soon ?

Good for you.
Obama announced in January 2008 on a TV program he wanted to destroy coal and Natural gas and cause energy prices to skyrocket.

You can cling to that all you want, but you will never change the reality that she coasted the last few months and never even went into states she despised but was sure she would win, while Trump hustled and went everywhere. The bottom line is, he was given astronomical odds against winning, and he beat them by simply running a smarter, better campaign than she did.

Tell you what, if you think she ran a better, smarter campaign, show us where.

Good for you.
Obama announced in January 2008 on a TV program he wanted to destroy coal and Natural gas and cause energy prices to skyrocket.
Yes, i am aware of the spin. I dont have to get it from you,I got it from the source.

Good for you.
Yes, i am aware of the spin. I dont have to get it from you,I got it from the source.
He said it numb nuts NO spin needed.

Trump definitely needs immediate mental exams and intervention.
Says the person who supports a President Biden, VP Harris, and Now Senator Warnock all who supported child abusers and obstructed justice of those abuses. Biden who ran on a campaign rambling on about children touching his leg hair then ending his campaign asking 4 year old Haitians to dance for him. Not only does this show deteriating mental condition of who you propped up to be president, but it surely exposes your own party's mental instabilities and abusive tendencies.
4sswgp.jpg

Forum List

Back