Should Israel Bomb Iran ?

Nice catch outback. You caught Sunni Man deleting his posts.

You seem to be the only who is confused CG

Being a patriotic American means supporting the United States.

Not swearing allegiance to defend a foreign entity like Israel. :doubt:

This OP is not about America Sunni. Americans choose by voting. You want to remove all Jews worldwide to an Island to be kept by force of arms.
LOL, so now I have a Canadian Jew lecturing me about voting in America.

And further nonsense a slut from Californian who claims to love America so much; yet refuses to live here. :cuckoo:

You seem to be the only who is confused CG

Being a patriotic American means supporting the United States.

Not swearing allegiance to defend a foreign entity like Israel. :doubt:

This OP is not about America Sunni. Americans choose by voting. You want to remove all Jews worldwide to an Island to be kept by force of arms.
LOL, so now I have a Canadian Jew lecturing me about voting in America.

And further nonsense a slut from Californian who claims to love America so much; yet refuses to live here. :cuckoo:

And nothing in that post is about Israel bombing Iran. Which is why you came in here. To deflect the OP.

Right?

There's no should about it. Sooner or later Iran will bomb Israel. They're chomping at the bit along with the rest of the Muslims. Allowing Iran to get nuclear weapons when they blow themselves up?
Even if Iran is forced to stop it's peaceful nuclear program.

Eventually, other Islamic nations will develop nuclear capabilities on order to help their people with energy independence. :cool:

Last edited:
There's no should about it. Sooner or later Iran will bomb Israel. They're chomping at the bit along with the rest of the Muslims. Allowing Iran to get nuclear weapons when they blow themselves up?
Even if Iran is forced to stop it's peaceful nuclear program.

Eventually, other Islamic nations will develop nuclear capabilities on order to help their people with energy independence. :cool:

It's not their nuclear 'program' that is at issue, it's their transparency over the military nuclear option.

It's not their nuclear 'program' that is at issue, it's their transparency over the military nuclear option.
Yet, Israel has "zero" transparency about their nuclear capabilities.

That's right. There's none needed. You are the one that says all that Muslims have to do is hit Israel with one nuclear bomb Sunni Man.

Remember?

That's wrong btw.

If Israel wants to survive, it will turn Iran into a radioactive wasteland. Which would ultimately be doing us a favor.

That's right. There's none needed. You are the one that says all that Muslims have to do is hit Israel with one nuclear bomb Sunni Man.

Remember?

That's wrong btw.
You are a liar.

I never anything like that and you know it. :evil:

Remember?

That's wrong btw.
You are a liar.

I never anything like that and you know it. :evil:

Placeholder

http://www.usmessageboard.com/military/201592-iran-has-not-nuclear-capabilities.html#post4698435

So you consider starting a small country from stolen land smack dab in the middle of several hundred million people that hate you represents sanity??
They're still there, despite the best efforts of those hundred million people.
Israel only has to only lose once. :cool:

:thup:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I say the Iranians let us in within 7 days to inspect everywhere we want to go. The first time they give us any shit, we go home. And then with or without Israel we bomb their nuclear facilities.

You are still a liar Dopey.

Because I didn't say anything about nuclear as you allege. :doubt:

See? Trying to make Muslims out to be idiots.
Dopey lied. Case closed. :cool:

One conventional war. One nuclear war. Both. You said Israel only has to lose once.

That's not moderate Sunni Man and that's my point. You're trying to make Muslims look bad by pretending to be a moderate. I don't care if it's a nuclear bomb or a hundred million Muslims sent over to murder all the Jews.

It's not moderate and you know that.

Israel should do whatever it feels it needs to do to protect itself from its lunatic neighbors.

The question from there would be - how would Obama react? Would he defend the right of Israel to proactively protect itself and upset the Muslim world, or would he criticize Israel to placate his Muslim buddies and risk the wrath of Jewish voters in the US?
Israel is just a terrorist base camp ruled by a cabal of psychopathic Zionists.

And populated by millions of Jews that are mentally deranged and suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Which was brought on by their former Nazi masters who they now seek to emulate in every area.

You appear to be confusing Jews with Muslims, Sonny Boy.

Er, no, his description of Israel and the religious fanatics who choose to live there is fairly accurate. They could've co-habited with their Muslim neighbours in relative harmony, like the Jews who lived in the region prior to Israel's inception did. But no, they ruthlessly stabbed their British saviours in the back by violently rebelling under a sustained campaign of terrorism. After the British had had enough of the Irgun's bullshit, they pulled-out and left them to their own devices. What did the Israelis do then? They hoisted their flag, embarked on an aggressive campaign of territorial expansion to the detriment of their neighbours and adopted roughly the same policies as their Nazi persecutors. Oh, and they sank their talons deep into Washington's back.

Anyone that wants the version of Israel's inception that hasn't been airbrushed by Zionists should seriously consider ordering a copy of Peter Kosminsky's The Promise. Zionists around the world found it very uncomfortable viewing.

Forum List

Back