Should Israel Bomb Iran ?

Anyone that wants the version of Israel's inception that hasn't been airbrushed by Zionists should seriously consider ordering a copy of Peter Kosminsky's The Promise. Zionists around the world found it very uncomfortable viewing.

The Promise was nominated for the British Academy Television Awards 2011 in the category of best drama serial

Nice television dramatic show. Your support is a bit flimsy, but there it is nevertheless. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Promise_(2011_TV_serial)#Reception

See? Trying to make Muslims out to be idiots.
Dopey lied. Case closed. :cool:

One conventional war. One nuclear war. Both. You said Israel only has to lose once.

That's not moderate Sunni Man and that's my point. You're trying to make Muslims look bad by pretending to be a moderate. I don't care if it's a nuclear bomb or a hundred million Muslims sent over to murder all the Jews.

It's not moderate and you know that.
Outback, please don't be fooled by Dopey's shenanigans.

I was just quoting on another post what the former Israeli PM Golda Meir said:

“The Muslims can fight and lose, then come back and fight again. But Israel can only lose once.”

This is the leadership of Israel saying this!! I didn't come up with it.

Yet, zionist nut cases like Dopey try to paint me as some kind of radical muslim. Which I am not.

Think about it.

Dopey "knew", as do all Jews, that was a famous quote from the former Israeli Prime Minister.

But he lied, and tried to make me into something that I am not.

To a zionist like him, and others of his ilk, duplicity is seen as a virtue, not a lie.

Last edited:
Probably required reading for Sunni and his fellow Jew haters

How to destroy Israel

nazi%20iran.jpg

How to destroy Israel (اسرائیل چگونه باید از بین برود) is the name of a new book published in Iran by the Khorasan Central Bureau of Islamic Guidance and Culture. It was released during the 13th Mashad Int'l Book Fair, and was written by a group of University of Tehran clerics and alumni.

Mohammad Ibrahimnia, a cleric and researcher present at the Book Fair in an interview with the media was proud to announce that the book has been awarded the "book of the year award".

The book in seven chapters covers topics such as:

"features of Israeli thought"
"unusual blessings of Israel"
"the crimes and punishment of the Jewish tribe"
"Quran's warnings to muslims about this tribe"
"The weaknesses of the Israelites"
"Methods of confronting this tribe"

He further added that the contents and title of the book are a homage to Imam Khomeini's fatwa who declared "Israel must be destroyed". Ibrahimnia remarked that abandoning Khomeini's command is considered like abandoning the other mandatory commands of Sharia that must be observed (such as fasting and praying).

He said: "The glorious Quran warns us of this tribe more than any other tribe on earth, and contrary to people's beliefs, the zionists are the remnants of the same old tribe that the Quran warns us of. Unfortunately, our government and organizations do not put this problem as a top priority to deal with, as it is the root of all our problems."

How to destroy Israel | Iranian.com

Probably required reading for Sunni and his fellow Jew haters
It's sad that you would make such a misleading comment.

I don't hate the Jewish people or the wonderful religion of Judaism.

I am only opposed to the fascist ideology called Zionism and the stolen land currently known as Israel.

If the terrorist state of Israel bombs the peaceful country of Iran.

Then the global markets and economy will go into a tail spin.

And the world could easily descend into chaos and eventually a debilitating war of biblical proportions.

I can't agree with that but there is an inevitability going on here.

I don't believe that the Obama Administration supports the Jewish Homeland with such reports as Israel will strike Iran in April, May or June, via Panetta and the administrations past history...but... :dunno:

-------------:eusa_eh:

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said ahead of a meeting Friday with Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak that he would warn his Israeli counterpart about the global economic consequences of a military strike on Iran's nuclear program, adding that he still favors sanctions and diplomacy over a strike.

"To go beyond (sanctions and diplomacy) raises our concerns about the unintended consequences that could result. ... There are going to be economic consequences to that, that could impact not just on our economy but the world economy," Panetta told those travelling with him to Halifax, Canada.

Some Republican lawmakers are complaining the Obama administration is sending a schizophrenic message to Iran and the region. On one hand, it is projecting that the Pentagon now has 30,000-pound bunker-buster bombs capable of striking an underground WMD program and selling smaller bunker busters to Iran's neighbors such as the United Arab Emirates.

Panetta Warns Israel On Consequences Of Iran Military Strike | Fox News

Dopey lied. Case closed. :cool:

One conventional war. One nuclear war. Both. You said Israel only has to lose once.

That's not moderate Sunni Man and that's my point. You're trying to make Muslims look bad by pretending to be a moderate. I don't care if it's a nuclear bomb or a hundred million Muslims sent over to murder all the Jews.

It's not moderate and you know that.
Outback, please don't be fooled by Dopey's shenanigans.

I was just quoting on another post what the former Israeli PM Golda Meir said:

“The Muslims can fight and lose, then come back and fight again. But Israel can only lose once.”

This is the leadership of Israel saying this!! I didn't come up with it.

Yet, zionist nut cases like Dopey try to paint me as some kind of radical muslim. Which I am not.

Think about it.

Dopey "knew", as do all Jews, that was a famous quote from the former Israeli Prime Minister.

But he lied, and tried to make me into something that I am not.

To a zionist like him, and others of his ilk, duplicity is seen as a virtue, not a lie.

You're the one saying "All Jews". Even the two year olds know this? You're a bigot.

You're the one calling names and I read your link, the one where you say all Israel needs is to lose once.

Before I even read a word of his I told you I thought you were trying to make it look bad for Muslims. You gave me a pos rep and smiled. Why?

I still think you are doing it and this thread proves it to me because I followed the link where you say "Israel has to lose only once" and you're using it to say Israel can be taken out in one attack. Nuclear or conventional don't mean shit to me even if for some strange reason it does to you.

You're not moderate. The things you have said and done in this thread show that even if you say you are.

They're still there, despite the best efforts of those hundred million people.
Israel only has to only lose once. :cool:

Last edited:
Yes, I agree.
If Iran got the bomb they would definitely use it to wipe Israel off the map like they want to.
They could just as easily make a deal with Cuba like they did with Russia, and threaten America.
This is what they want, to wipe out what they call little Satan (Israel) and Big Satan (America).
I think they would more than likely sell the bomb to the terrorists.
North Korea is far more dangerous than Iran and nobody is suggesting that America bomb it.

Yes, I agree.
If Iran got the bomb they would definitely use it to wipe Israel off the map like they want to.
They could just as easily make a deal with Cuba like they did with Russia, and threaten America.
This is what they want, to wipe out what they call little Satan (Israel) and Big Satan (America).
North Korea is far more dangerous than Iran and nobody is suggesting that America bomb it.

Wrong... N Korea aren't religious fanatics.

Yes, I agree.
North Korea has active nuclear and ballistic missile weapons programs and has been subject to United Nations Security Council resolutions 1695 of July 2006, 1718 of October 2006, and 1874 of June 2009, for carrying out both missile and nuclear tests. North Korea probably has fissile material for up to nine nuclear weapons, and has the capability to deploy nuclear warheads on intermediate-range ballistic missiles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea
North Korea appears to farther ahead in its nuclear program and is quite capable of selling that knowledge and materials to Iran, if the current program was destroyed.

Iran's program is reportedly spread around the country in underground bunkers protected by hardened concrete. America is still experimenting with the kind of bomb needed to penetrate these protective measures.

Given the sorry state of American intelligence which led to the US invasion of Iraq, why should the American public have any confidence in what their government tells them about Iran's nuclear program?

Last edited:
Wrong... N Korea aren't religious fanatics.
They are far more dangerous communist fanatics who worship their supreme leader like a God.

Iran, Ahmadinejad, & the 12th Imam

Throughout time, there have been many evil madmen who cite their cause as reason to perform horrific acts upon his fellow man. In the recent past, Hitler comes to mind. Among other things, under the guise of ethnic cleansing (or the elimination of an “inferior race”) for the greater good. One example is Hitler, who killed many Jewish people in an attempt to eliminate through horrific gas chambers what he saw as an "inferior race."

Jump forward to present day. The madman’s name is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the president of Iran. He refers to Israelis and Americans are "Little Satan" and "Great Satan," since to radical Muslims, the term "Satan" refers to groups rather than a specific individual as Christians know. Christians know that a fallen angel, Lucifer, is Satan. To a lot of radical Muslims, Satan is groups of people, or countries, not an individual, hence the “Satan” labels he’s given to Israel and the United States. Ahmadinejad's potential weapons are even more horrific than Hilter's gas chambers in that they are capable of killing millions in minutes. His goal in doing this is to hail the Shiite Muslim's messiah, the 12th Imam

The president of Iran, Ahmadinejad, is a deeply committed Shiite Muslim and has spoken often and openly about praying for the return al Mahdi, his savior. But not in a way Christians speak about their savior Jesus Christ returning to earth, as you will soon discover. Ahmadinejad believes that the 12th Imam is coming soon and that he is the chosen one. Chosen by Allah himself to hasten Mahdi’s return; which wherein is where the problem lies

Let’s pause and recap for a moment. At the very least, we clearly have an unbalanced man, most likely a psychopathic killer, who is the leader of an oil rich nation where money is essentially endless. His scientists are working around the clock to develop nuclear weapons. If unable to produce, he has the resources to purchase them along with biological weapons or E.M.P. devices from a friendly rogue nation. As a fanatical Muslim, he hates all non-Muslims especially Christians and Jews, which he openly states. Ahmadinejad is also someone who believes he has been told by the prophet Mohammed that he is the chosen one to hasten the return of the Muslim’s messiah by creating chaos throughout the world. Combine all of this with a world full of countries, except for Israel, who is unable or unwilling to stop this madman and we have all the ingredients of a very serious situation.

According to Islamic belief, an Imam is an anointed leader or ruler. Moreover, among the Islamic Shia, an Imam is believed to be a prayer leader or cleric who is anointed by the Islamic prophet Allah and a perfect example being able to lead mankind in every way. The 12th Imam, according to some Shia Muslims, is a great spiritual savior. This savior has a name; Muhammad al Mahdi.

Iran, Ahmadinejad, & the 12th Imam

Last edited:
The difference is:

The Shiite muslims of Iran are still waiting for the 12th Imam to appear and lead them.

The N. Korean's have their leader right now in the flesh telling them exact what to think and do.

Thus making N. Korea and it's nuclear stock pile far more dangerous than Iran on every level.

The difference is:

The Shiite muslims of Iran are still waiting for the 12th Imam to appear and lead them.

The N. Korean's have their leader right now in the flesh telling them exact what to think and do.

Thus making N. Korea and it's nuclear stock pile far more dangerous than Iran on every level.

And it's Ahmadinejad's (he thinks) Job to hurry up that process.

The difference is:

And it's Ahmadinejad's (he thinks) Job to hurry up that process.

Yes, in order to 'hasten the end of times'.

Iranian leaders seek to hasten the End of Days

Muslim Prophecies and the Appearance of Imam Mahdi

The difference is:

Their leaders are enjoying their western luxuries.
Iran's leaders want the world to end. Much more dangerous.

The difference is:

Their leaders are enjoying their western luxuries.

Iran's leaders want the world to end. Much more dangerous.

Well put.

You seem to be the only who is confused CG

Being a patriotic American means supporting the United States.

Not swearing allegiance to defend a foreign entity like Israel. :doubt:

Being patriotic American means to know what America stands for, and stand with her.

America and the west stands for individual's freedoms, human rights, equality and liberty.

What America doesn't stand for is discrimination, tyranny and oppression.

America's interest in protecting Israel is that it is the sole state in the region with the same values and mentality as her.

Forum List

Back