Should Israel Bomb Iran ?

Yes, I agree.
If Iran got the bomb they would definitely use it to wipe Israel off the map like they want to.
They could just as easily make a deal with Cuba like they did with Russia, and threaten America.
This is what they want, to wipe out what they call little Satan (Israel) and Big Satan (America).
I think they would more than likely sell the bomb to the terrorists.

In general who wants to see innocent people killed
It is the gov'ts with the problems

I know a lot of hard core democrats do not support
Israel policies - I am not one of those

But really when any rational person looks at the middle east
They are the best thing the US has out there

If Israel feel it needs to defend itself then it should
but still, I hope it does not come to that,,,,,

Last edited:
If the terrorist state of Israel bombs the peaceful country of Iran.

Then the global markets and economy will go into a tail spin.

And the world could easily descend into chaos and eventually a debilitating war of biblical proportions.

Terrorist state does seem to me to be a bit extreme

The majority of Americans would support Israel in this case
No doubt, even Obama would support them

Chaos, biblical propotions
a little over done

Sadly, most American's have been brain washed to regard Israel as almost our 51st state.

And that somehow defense of that apartheid nation is vital to America's national security.

The sooner we free ourselves from our entanglement with fascist Israel.

The quicker our troubles in the Middle East will disappear.

Terrorist state does seem to me to be a bit extreme

The majority of Americans would support Israel in this case
No doubt, even Obama would support them

Chaos, biblical propotions
a little over done

sunni ijit is a terrorist-supporting, card-carrying anti-semite.

i wouldn't worry about anything he thinks.

even saudi arabia understands that iran should never have nukes and has given israel permission to use its air space in the event it has to go in and get rid of the nuclear facility before its too late. they already know that iran is working on weapons delivery systems that can reach 6000 miles.

hopefully israel won't have to do that. but they have every right to take nukes away from the country that's sworn to erase it from the map.

screw sunni ijit and his fellow terrorist supporters.

no offense.

Where can you buy anti-semite ID cards ?

I looked at the Stormfront site but they didn't have any for sale??

Next time I am in the city.

I'll stop by the local Holohoax Museum and see if they have some in the souvenir shop for sale. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Where can you buy anti-semite ID cards ?

I looked at the Stormfront site but they didn't have any for sale??

Next time I am in the city.

I'll stop by the local Holohoax Museum and see if they have some in the souvenir shop for sale. :eusa_angel:

You can buy them from Sunni Man. Where you got your last stash from.

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...blem-round-them-up-world-wide-and-find-a.html

Sunni Man is a self proclaimed moderate. He seems not all that far off from all the extremist 'brothers'. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-GVXunrbE4]Jews " We always pull out the holocaust/anti-semitic trump card "....TJB 7 - YouTube[/ame]

Israel should do whatever it feels it needs to do to protect itself from its lunatic neighbors.

The question from there would be - how would Obama react? Would he defend the right of Israel to proactively protect itself and upset the Muslim world, or would he criticize Israel to placate his Muslim buddies and risk the wrath of Jewish voters in the US?

For Obama.... as the song goes.... "There may be trouble ahead."

Israel should do whatever it feels it needs to do to protect itself from its lunatic neighbors.

The question from there would be - how would Obama react? Would he defend the right of Israel to proactively protect itself and upset the Muslim world, or would he criticize Israel to placate his Muslim buddies and risk the wrath of Jewish voters in the US?
Israel is just a terrorist base camp ruled by a cabal of psychopathic Zionists.

And populated by millions of Jews that are mentally deranged and suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Which was brought on by their former Nazi masters who they now seek to emulate in every area.

Israel is just a terrorist base camp ruled by a cabal of psychopathic Zionists.

And populated by millions of Jews that are mentally deranged and suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Which was brought on by their former Nazi masters who they now seek to emulate in every area.

You appear to be confusing Jews with Muslims, Sonny Boy.

You seem to be the only who is confused CG

Being a patriotic American means supporting the United States.

Not swearing allegiance to defend a foreign entity like Israel. :doubt:

You seem to be the only who is confused CG

Being a patriotic American means supporting the United States.

Not swearing allegiance to defend a foreign entity like Israel. :doubt:

This OP is not about America Sunni. Americans choose by voting. You want to remove all Jews worldwide to an Island to be kept by force of arms.

Remember?

yes, they should. we should give them the upgraded GBU 31's and a wing of KC 135 tankers as well.

-they have set precedent(s), as late as 2007.
-the sunni gov in the region will drink a toast behind closed doors and publicly damn them but, with a wink and a nod.
-with Syria distracting both Iran and hezbollah, hamas is lukewarm right now and Irans other econ. issues, there will be now better time, the window has opened, the time is ripe.

If the terrorist state of Israel bombs the peaceful country of Iran.

Then the global markets and economy will go into a tail spin.

And the world could easily descend into chaos and eventually a debilitating war of biblical proportions.

Poor misunderstood supporter of worldwide terrorism, Iran.

Forum List

Back