Should Israel Bomb Iran ?

Yes Israel should bomb Iran until they submit as if they were a bitch in there own country, they are just Mud People, they are bitches and nobody will care.

sit tight-----events will unfold Iran is asking for it----but has not quite made it impossible to resist----YET

Hopefully Israel will not have to bomb Iran

Let us hope Iran does not get the "bomb"
No.

"no" what tannie? I do not believe that Israel will "bomb iran" That "bomb iran" thing ------seems to be taken as something like the LONDON BLITZ I do believe that Israel will run up against Iran ----outside of iran-------ie they will encounter HEZBOLLAH as they did in 2006. Right now Hezbollah ----exists where shiites exist LOTS IN IRAN and as of late I have heard that BAHRAIN is largely shiite. There are hezbollah enclaves in Yemen The alawites of syria are sorta shiite and there are shiites in India and Pakistan I do not see "THE BOMB" as the definitive issue ------HEZBOLLAH is the definitive issue as far as Iran's aggression is concerned ------Here is my prediction>>>>>
some strange alliance of Al Queida and Hezbollah will act against Saudi Arabia (remember the SAUDIS ARE MOSSAD PUPPETS) -------and its over there where the big conflict will be. Any "bombing" of Iran by Israel will be surgical strikes on munition storage and stuff like that--------NO BOMBS ON TEHERAN ------or perhaps as bit of return fire on something Israel has absolutely no reason to "BOMB IRAN"

the very first muslim I knew well------well enough to ascertain just WHO HE HATED-----was a shiite from India. It is only retrospectively I was able to figure out how much he hated SUNNIS -----way back when I knew this person----I knew nothing about SUNNI vs SHIITE Since that time I have discovered that there is lots of hatred brewing in the world of shiites----strong RESENTMENT against the SUNNI world which is much more populous than the shiite world -----saudi arabia is sunni dominated

Iran and Iranians Western media doesn't show you:

z-11.jpg

z-2.jpg

z-3.jpg

z-4.jpg

z-5.jpg

z-6.jpg

z-7.jpg

z-8.jpg

z-9.jpg

z-10.jpg

z-111.jpg

z-12.jpg

z-13.jpg

z-141.jpg

z-151.jpg

It will be great when those Iranians are free of their terror loving mullah leaders.

Do they look downtrodden? Unhappy? Oppressed? Terrorised?

These pictures were NOT from the future, but from PRESENT.

When Westerners will learn to switch on their brains?

Could you name the largest "open air" prison camp in the world "because" habibi ---keeping in mind that a "prison" is a place from which a person is not PERMITTED TO LEAVE It was difficult for my mother-in-law to escape enslavement under the filth of shariah law-----because she was not LEGALLY permitted to leave the shariah cesspit in which she was born

And this is what happens to nations "freed" by US:

Serbia. Kosovo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_TBHVX-LSM&feature=player_detailpage]Албанцы в Косово ломают ПРАВОСЛАВНЫЙ ХРАМ. - YouTube[/ame]

Libya

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu-BjFRXX7Q&feature=player_detailpage]Ливия. Сирт 2012. Работа тяжелых сил демократии - YouTube[/ame]

Even if Israel was 1 sq ft. of land.

It would be too much and need to go. :cool:

good of you to admit to the filth and stink of the nabi-kanzeer
because habibi

some day the civilized world will respond to his stink and filth by imposing
the same shit on the descendants of those who agreed to lick his stinking ass

It will be great when those Iranians are free of their terror loving mullah leaders.

You're right, the Iranians aren't oppressed. LOL!

You're funny. Or stupid. Or funnily stupid.

I'll celebrate when they're finally free.

I am asking you, where did you get the notion that Iranians are oppressed? From your media that serves ideological agenda of Western corporations who are in need to do with Iran what they already done with Iraq, Yugoslavia, Serbia, USSR, Libya? Or from "Iranian dissidents" who are paid to provide your media with "voice from Iran"?

No, darling, it's YOU who are stupid to still believe your own propaganda cobblers.

And while you are waiting for US to "free" Iranians, why don't you celebrate the "freedom" of Libyans, Afghans, Iraqis, former Soviet republics, Serbia?
Just don't ask why people hate AMERICANS, not just your politicos.

mememe, et al,

This is an interesting set of questions.

(LEADING QUESTIONS)

• Are the Iranians generally happy with the domestic status quo?
  • If the Iranians actually wanted to change the form and direction of their government, could they do it?
  • Do the Iranians see themselves as a troubled state?

(COMMENT)

It is rare that we see any nation with a population that is totally satisfied with the conduct and administration of their government --- or the economy that engulfs them. Governments always need to improve. Having said that, the Iranians are not so disenchanted with their government that they are ready to commit to a Regime Change. Generally speaking, they should little evidence of mass disaffection to the degree that they want to openly challenge the leadership of the direction the leadership is taking them.

The domestic satisfaction with government is always changing; shifting back and forth as popular support cycles through its concerns. But the Iranian people have not mustered such concern that any significant effort might emerge in the way that the Arab Spring has seen in recent times. In concert with that lack of significant interest, on the part of the Iranian people, the Government has taken unusual steps to suppress antigovernment behaviors and social networking activity that might be used in support of antigovernment behaviors.

At least in the next year, the world will not see a major shift in the support of the Iranian people, which would cause an internal upheaval and Regime Change.

Most Respectfully,
R

I am asking you, where did you get the notion that Iranians are oppressed? From your media that serves ideological agenda of Western corporations who are in need to do with Iran what they already done with Iraq, Yugoslavia, Serbia, USSR, Libya? Or from "Iranian dissidents" who are paid to provide your media with "voice from Iran"?

No, darling, it's YOU who are stupid to still believe your own propaganda cobblers.

And while you are waiting for US to "free" Iranians, why don't you celebrate the "freedom" of Libyans, Afghans, Iraqis, former Soviet republics, Serbia?
Just don't ask why people hate AMERICANS, not just your politicos.

When terror supporters hate Americans, I get all broken-up inside.

When terror supporters hate Americans, I get all broken-up inside.

It means that either most of the nations are "terror supporters", or something is seriously broken inside your brain.

Btw., did US support Taliban, OBL, Wakhabists, Chechen terrorists, Al-Q (so called), other militant Islamists, IRA, KLA, or not? So, what country is supporting "terror", then?

mememe, et al,

This is an interesting set of questions.

(LEADING QUESTIONS)

• Are the Iranians generally happy with the domestic status quo?
  • If the Iranians actually wanted to change the form and direction of their government, could they do it?
  • Do the Iranians see themselves as a troubled state?

(COMMENT)

It is rare that we see any nation with a population that is totally satisfied with the conduct and administration of their government --- or the economy that engulfs them. Governments always need to improve. Having said that, the Iranians are not so disenchanted with their government that they are ready to commit to a Regime Change. Generally speaking, they should little evidence of mass disaffection to the degree that they want to openly challenge the leadership of the direction the leadership is taking them.

The domestic satisfaction with government is always changing; shifting back and forth as popular support cycles through its concerns. But the Iranian people have not mustered such concern that any significant effort might emerge in the way that the Arab Spring has seen in recent times. In concert with that lack of significant interest, on the part of the Iranian people, the Government has taken unusual steps to suppress antigovernment behaviors and social networking activity that might be used in support of antigovernment behaviors.

At least in the next year, the world will not see a major shift in the support of the Iranian people, which would cause an internal upheaval and Regime Change.

Most Respectfully,
R

I agree with what you said. And a crack down on the so called "dissidents" is wise considering the circumstances. Any government concerned with the safety and survival of the state on a brink of foreign attack would try to curb the activities of a fifth column within their country.

Forum List

Back