Should insulting Muslims be outlawed?

The Muslims are in a rage over this video and demanding that it be removed from youtube. They seem to think that allowing free speech is waging a war with them.

Christians put up with much worse and don't threaten or intimidate. Should Katie Perry obey the Muslims? If an attack occurs, will the Obama administration blame her?

I am so sick of the deranged mentality of Muslims who cannot abide by those who are not of them. Fuck them. They need to respect the fact that the entire world isn't Muslim, never will be and some even think their archaic beliefs are stupid.

They should just deal with it and shut up. Who knows, maybe they are the real infidels since they are not Christian.

Muslims Outraged Over A Katy Perry Video! Will The Admin Blame Attacks On Pop Singer? | Independent Journal Review

Right.

Now let's apply your words to a similar situation.

"I am so sick of the deranged mentality of Christians who cannot abide by those who are not of them. Fuck them. They need to respect the fact that the entire world isn't Christian, never will be and some even think their archaic beliefs are stupid. "

Still think homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to access any business simply because Christians say it goes against their religious beliefs?

The video should be allowed.

The Muslim calls for banning the video should be allowed.

Its all free speech.

Pity some didn't think the same about the"other video" .... you know, the YouTube video that according to the thugs in the Obama Administration prompted the Benghazi attack.... remember that one???? the director of that video was sent to jail....

Yeah right..... it's all free speech.:rolleyes:

If people are outraged about something - what's wrong with peacefully protesting? It happens all the time and not just with Muslims. Christians were outraged at Disney World's "Gay Days" and protested, demanding it be ended. Do you think that is wrong?

Posting the video is free speech.

Protesting the video is free speech.

Muslims don't protest peacefully. 99.9% of the time, their protests end up involving fire.
People of the Burning Bush eh?

If people are outraged about something - what's wrong with peacefully protesting? It happens all the time and not just with Muslims. Christians were outraged at Disney World's "Gay Days" and protested, demanding it be ended. Do you think that is wrong?

Peaceful protest inherently respects tolerance.

Fundamentalist Islam does not.

This conflict will continue until Islamic fundamentalism goes away.

protesting is fine, greasing some judge/politican to pass bs regulations/laws is very, very bad

"Should insulting Muslims be outlawed?"

That would be a no, but do be careful where you do so you don't lose your head. Unlike the Christians, they still believe in what their Holy Book says.

The Bible doesn't condone any such behavior, you textually and historically illiterate fool. The ancient Hebrews were fighting for their very survival and as the instrument of God's judgment on societies that widely and routinely engaged in ritual pedophilia and infanticide just for starters. Yeah. The pagan barbarians of today always fail to observe that fact, as if the civilized nations of the world of today, such as is still left, would not make war on nations within their sphere influence that openly allowed such evil.

The Muslims are in a rage over this video and demanding that it be removed from youtube. They seem to think that allowing free speech is waging a war with them.

Christians put up with much worse and don't threaten or intimidate. Should Katie Perry obey the Muslims? If an attack occurs, will the Obama administration blame her?

I am so sick of the deranged mentality of Muslims who cannot abide by those who are not of them. Fuck them. They need to respect the fact that the entire world isn't Muslim, never will be and some even think their archaic beliefs are stupid.

They should just deal with it and shut up. Who knows, maybe they are the real infidels since they are not Christian.

Muslims Outraged Over A Katy Perry Video! Will The Admin Blame Attacks On Pop Singer? | Independent Journal Review

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo]Obama: 'The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam' - YouTube[/ame]

I wouldn't put my cyber dollar on Obama standing by an American.

I am so sick of the deranged mentality of Christians who cannot abide by those who are not of them. Fuck them. They need to respect the fact that the entire world isn't Christian, never will be and some even think their archaic beliefs are stupid.
Do you see how that works?

And who are all the Christian terrorists of the 20th and 21st century?

So.....what? Does this mean I cant eat a ham sandwich with mustard in the presence of a Muslim? That would kinda suck.

How about people need to not have the backbone of a Hershey Bar and should buckle up their chinstrap or go live at one of the poles.

Last edited:
There were some Eco warriors protesting outside the local council offices. They all had their "Save The Ancient Woodland" posters and banners. So I decided to go down there and take the piss.

"Chop 'em all down, we need the logs!" I cried.

"Go away, you monster!" one of the hippies shouted.

"Seriously," I laughed, "you know they're going to do it so you're wasting your time. What are they building anyway, a motorway? An airport?"

"A mosque," he replied.

I've been protesting with them for three days now.

Read more: Is This THE Hottest Muslim Joke?! - Sickipedia.org

They protest by killing people. Your approval of such has been duly noted.

What irritates me is the level of outrage over the video which was said to have caused the rioting in Benghazi.

If people are truly upset over anything which is said to mock another's belief system, then the level of outrage by those who are non-practicing should be the same. Meaning those videos of people burning the bible or those revisionist films on the Holocaust which fault the Jews should be viewed or condemned with the same amount of outrage.

I see differences, I see one labeled as 'art' while others are labeled as "hate". How can people condone one act of stated hatred or disrespect while embracing or ignoring another?

They protest by killing people. Your approval of such has been duly noted.

Your lack of reading skills has also been duly noted.

Nice effort though:clap2:

So tell me Sunshine, do you support free speech or only that free speech that is agreeable to you?

Forum List

Back