Should I vote for revenge?

Voting inspite of the lying, cheating, criminal voter suppression is the revenge part.

Or is it justice?

Oh but if you don't like someones vote, it's revenge. Sounds like the Taliban to me.

Voting inspite of the lying, cheating, criminal voter suppression is the revenge part.

Or is it justice?

Oh but if you don't like someones vote, it's revenge. Sounds like the Taliban to me.

I dont think Obama was suggesting that people vote against him for revenge in spite of his lying, cheating and criminal voter suppression.

Or is it justice?

I dont think Obama was suggesting that people vote against him for revenge in spite of his lying, cheating and criminal voter suppression.

Flip flopping is the big lie. How many faces can you have, Romney?

"What's wrong with Bob"?

"Weird, huh?". "He's been like that all day. Curled up in that corner...shaking uncontrollably and repeating those odd phrases over and over"

"Hopey-changey, apology tour, didn't build that, back of the bus, revenge, Benghazi, 6 trillion, he's toast!"

"Creepy". "Think he'll ever snap out of it"?

"Sure he will. 2016 isn't that far off."

When only some rudeness will do:

Finally, at the end of four brutal years of the 2012 presidential campaign, the Rude Pundit is exhausted. He's exhausted and disgusted, and there's so many factors as to why, some of them Sandy-related bullshit, some of them political bullshit, that he'll just bring it down to one: that we as a nation put ourselves through a four year-long campaign because, truly, once Jeb Bush and Chris Christie decided they weren't going to run for president, the election was over. Why did they take the 2016 off ramp? Because they knew the inevitable outcome and they didn't want to dim whatever gleams they have reflecting off them. They knew, as the Rude Pundit knew (demonstrably), that Barack Obama was going to win reelection. If they thought he could lose, they would have run. So the smart narcissists got out of the game, leaving only the dumb narcissists.

And the dumbest, richest narcissist of them all bought the nomination for himself because that's the only fucking way such an illegitimate, empty vessel of a religious fanatic, this charlatan, this con man could have gotten this far in our nonsensical system of choosing a leader.

The Rude Pundit wants Mitt Romney disgraced. He wants Romney pelted with rotting vegetables because Romney is also "Romney," the avatar of the avaricious, of the Kochs and Sheldon Adelson, of the bounty of disinformation that flowed because of the democracy-killing Citizens United decision (which Obama Super PACs took advantage of, too), who has no actual plans to do anything other than assure that the greedy are allowed to wallow in their shit-filled cash pits like the pigs they are and laugh while the rest of us argue over the scraps of issues like "abortion" and "education" and "health care," avoiding the real damage of income disparity, the confronting of which would necessarily take care of the other issues.

He wants Romney pantsed and whipped through the streets until he disappears, yowling into the wilderness, never to be seen again, because the Rude Pundit wants to kill the myth of the businessman-as-leader. Let's be clear: Romney had only four years of experience as an elected official of any sort, far less than Obama when he ran in 2008. So Romney's left with his Bain Capital experience, and we're supposed to believe that because he knows how to contort the finances of failing companies in order to profit his investors, he should be allowed to decide whether or not we should go to war with Iran.

Romney needs to have election results shoved up his ass and down his throat because he has approached the presidency as something that is his by some kind of rich white man's birth right. And that's not even getting into the lies, the shifting positions. People like to call Romney a "robot." That's not even close. He's like the alien in John Carpenter's The Thing, a horrific, oozing miasma of a being, devouring those near him and mimicking what they are in order to be accepted by others, a creature with no discernible shape of its own, one that exists for the sole purpose of taking over the world just because it thinks it can do so.

In the End, Vote for Obama Because Fuck Romney

Or is it justice?

Flip flopping is the big lie. How many faces can you have, Romney?

Not as many faces as Barack Obama.

Stop watching fox, that might yelp you.

I'm watching my kids play call of duty not Fox. Sorry to burst your bubble

So, you are watching your kids kill people...

What ever happened to playing baseball, riding a bike or doing something other than sitting on their little asses?

My kids are in their early twentys and always come home to vote. But even if they weren't playing ball in the dark of night isn't a tallent they posess.

Dumbass

Grampa, you're a Republican, so revenge is your life. Don't be going soft on us now. You know how much you want to get back at those Democrats who always laughed at you and made you look so stupid. Take your revenge! Those dirty liberals deserve to feel your justifiable retribution!

Go on Republicans, let it all out. You want your vengeance! Don't hide it, scream it to the heavens! Stamp those widdle feet! Hold your breath until you turn blue! Make sure all those liberals are trembling at the image of your mighty wrath! Ooh, I'm getting all trembly just watching you! DON'T TAKE REVENGE ON ME, PLEASE!

Last edited:
Grampa, you're a Republican, so revenge is your life. Don't be going soft on us now. You know how much you want to get back at those Democrats who always laughed at you and made you look so stupid. Take your revenge! Those dirty liberals deserve to feel your justifiable retribution!

Go on Republicans, let it all out. You want your vengeance! Don't hide it, scream it to the heavens! Stamp those widdle feet! Hold your breath until you turn blue! Make sure all those liberals are trembling at the image of your mighty wrath! Ooh, I'm getting all trembly just watching you! DON'T TAKE REVENGE ON ME, PLEASE!

I hope Romney wins but I think you should take a few meds and calm down. Its not revenge its life. The use of the term revenge was in very poor taste for Obama

I vote for revenge. It's my revenge for a candidate not doing what he is supposed to. Most people voting are voting for revenge. When the republicans voted against every bill, it wasn't for love of of country. It was for revenge. So you can take that "Love of country" crap and shove it. As far as no democrats denouncing it. there was nothing to denounce. But when Romney made that 47% did republicans denounce it? Hell no they embraced it. So I'm doing the same.

I vote for revenge. It's my revenge for a candidate not doing what he is supposed to. Most people voting are voting for revenge. When the republicans voted against every bill, it wasn't for love of of country. It was for revenge. So you can take that "Love of country" crap and shove it. As far as no democrats denouncing it. there was nothing to denounce. But when Romney made that 47% did republicans denounce it? Hell no they embraced it. So I'm doing the same.

And this folks sums up why we can call Obama a hater.. His hateful politics has produced the blindly stupid and meaningless hate of its adherents....

It is funny, watching all the conservatives here, their red faces screwed up in bitter rage, eyes bugging out, projecting their own seething revenge-lust on to decent people.

I hope they survive the night, those conservatives, especially given how lives of slothfulness, gluttony and bitterness have left so many conservatives with a major high blood pressure problem.

It is funny, watching all the conservatives here, their red faces screwed up in bitter rage, eyes bugging out, projecting their own seething revenge-lust on to decent people.

I hope they survive the night, those conservatives, especially given how lives of slothfulness, gluttony and bitterness have left so many conservatives with a major high blood pressure problem.

:D You're the one posting and looking all butt hurt and stuff...just sayin':lol:

Do you always excell in nonsense?

Forum List

Back