Who made bets to leave the board if their candidate loses?

I did. It isn't a bet so much as I waste too much time seeing ignorance as it is. If Obama wins there will be a purpose to help him by arguing on his behalf. If Mittens wins there will be nothing to discuss. I will just do things with my time that make me happy.

I did. It isn't a bet so much as I waste too much time seeing ignorance as it is. If Obama wins there will be a purpose to help him by arguing on his behalf. If Mittens wins there will be nothing to discuss. I will just do things with my time that make me happy.

So, where ya goin'?

I'm curious to see if the two names I'm aware of will self-proclaim on this thread. Based on latest polling, I suspect they both have very big lumps in their throat.

like fucking trees.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww1SAj9mL4w]Tree Fucker - YouTube[/ame]

I've heard a couple names but I won't mention them. I would rather they identify themselves.

I have the bet with Candycorn, Salt Jones and RDD_1210.

Of course, since the moderators have already stated they will NOT be IP banning anyone regardless of the bet, I fully expect that should Romney win, all three will continue to post.

Should Obama win, I will be the only one to keep their word and not post here again.

I would expect lefties to keep their word (but they are safe). Whereas, righties have no honor, and their word means nothing - which will become even more apparent after Obama wins.

I would expect lefties to keep their word (but they are safe). Whereas, righties have no honor, and their word means nothing - which will become even more apparent after Obama wins.

This, coming from the resident fake native American, Shitting Bull, who didn't have the balls to accept the bet.

like fucking trees.

Case in point.

like fucking trees.

Case in point.

Quiet, whiny ass cry-baby tree fucker.

lefties dont even know what honor means.

I've heard a couple names but I won't mention them. I would rather they identify themselves.

It's is childish and Idiotic to make such bets. All the person has to do is get a new name with a different Email.

It's kinda like making threats over the internet, it's just fucking silly.

It's is childish and Idiotic to make such bets. All the person has to do is get a new name with a different Email.

It's kinda like making threats over the internet, it's just fucking silly.

Yeah, we'll soon see who has honor and who doesn't.

Forum List

Back