Should Hunter Biden Use The MAGA Playbook And Declare His Candidacy For Elective Office?

May 4, 2022
Should Hunter Biden Use The MAGA Playbook And Declare His Candidacy For Elective Office? I say yes.

The playbook being wearing criminal charges, and legal issues as a badge of honor? I believe the more MAGA attacks Hunter, the more able he'd be to raise funds and win a US Senate seat.

After all, lots of people praise Trump after every criminal indictment. Trump is able to raise lots of money because he's been criminally charged. Hunter has a bright future.

Should Hunter Biden Use The MAGA Playbook And Declare His Candidacy For Elective Office? I say yes.

The playbook being wearing criminal charges, and legal issues as a badge of honor? I believe the more MAGA attacks Hunter, the more able he'd be to raise funds and win a US Senate seat.

After all, lots of people praise Trump after every criminal indictment. Trump is able to raise lots of money because he's been criminally charged. Hunter has a bright future.
It's too early for you to be hitting the bong.

• Banned
Go for it.
I believe he should. Hunter had the name recognition now. And he has lots on haters/enemies who lose all rationality when his name is mentioned. Hunter could form a cult-of-personality. He has lots of money too, but he won't have to spend it. Americans are always willing to give hard earned cash to wealthy celebrities crying foul! "I'm part fo the victim class" could be a great slogan.

and this is not satire. I'm serious.

I believe he should. Hunter had the name recognition now. And he has lots on haters/enemies who lose all rationality when his name is mentioned. Hunter could form a cult-of-personality. He has lots of money too, but he won't have to spend it. Americans are always willing to give hard earned cash to wealthy celebrities crying foul! "I'm part fo the victim class" could be a great slogan.

and this is not satire. I'm serious.

I believe you.

• Banned
President Trump has political indictments.

Hunter Biden has criminal indictments.

Pay Attention.
Please go back to fantasy land. In the real world Trump has four criminal indictments hanging over his head. Hunter has a few small charges. Maybe hunter should do something Yuge?

That's not actually the MAGA playbook,
Mr. Strawman.

Joe may have to write off his son as collateral damage, but it's not going to make a bit of difference on Joe's prospects for another term.

His war alone is close to insurmountable for any challenger.

Trump hasn't been gagged on talking about Biden's war. He's blowing one of his last remaining opportunities.

Joe may have to write off his son as collateral damage, but it's not going to make a bit of difference on Joe's prospects for another term.

His war alone is close to insurmountable for any challenger.

Trump hasn't been gagged on talking about Biden's war. He's blowing one of his last remaining opportunities.
No one will be writing off their son. Joe is not like Donald Trump.

Trump talks shit. He's a shit talker from Queens. We all know it.

Um the difference is the indictments against trump didn’t come about until after he announced he was running and are directly related to him doing that

Hunter’s charges are because there is probable cause of criminal conduct

None of President Trumps charges will survive an appellate court.
Some won't survive a trial court.
Moronic comments like yours are great looks into the minds of the mass of deplorable goons living in red and blue states.

The indictments have survived. The trials are coming. Appeal after will need to be addressed in legal terms, not in political outbursts. Good luck with trying that one on. DJT is self-destructive and is taking down lots and lots of followers and believers in his nuttiness

No one will be writing off their son. Joe is not like Donald Trump.

Trump talks shit. He's a shit talker from Queens. We all know it.
Joe can't save him now. Hunter is lucky that he only had to take a very minor hit that was bargained in return for protecting foreign policy secrets. Joe had no choice.

Um the difference is the indictments against trump didn’t come about until after he announced he was running and are directly related to him doing that

Investigations into Trump took a long time. They have nothing t do with the election season. They, all 4 are based on suspicions of criminal activity -- which is how federal and state search warrants were issued by the courts.

Hunter has a drug history and that will be taken into consideratio at his sentencing if and when he is found guilty. No one is going to riot or scream 'Unfair!' yet we all know the pressure is on only because his daddy is Joe Biden

Hunter has escaped with a light slap on his wrist. Nothing else should have been expected.

Hunter has escaped with a light slap on his wrist. Nothing else should have been expected.
Hunter's case(s) has not gone into court yet. We shall see.

and he will be treated more harshly because of the political realities of who his daddy is

Forum List

Back