Should Ginsburg Retire?

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by easyt65, Jan 7, 2019.

1. BuckToothMoron

BuckToothMoron Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,644
    Nah, I can’t see the Dems impeaching her, that would be cutting their own throat. She either resigns, dies or gets impeached. Those are the only ways Supremes leave.

2. toomuchtime_

toomuchtime_ Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,116
    My point was that if she resigns, I don't see any other House Democrat getting enough votes to become Speaker. The Speaker is elected by all members of the House, not just the Democrats, so a relatively small number of Democrats can prevent any nominee from becoming Speaker, assuming all Republicans vote against that nominee. With the House Democrats so divided after the election, it might be impossible to elect a new Speaker if Pelosi should resign.

3. skye

skye Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39,691

1) President Trump WILL be reelected:113:

and

2) You can only keep somebody half alive.... not forever....it would not be fair for that poor Ginsburg woman

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Chuz Life

Chuz Life Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,297

Our bodies, our choices.

Who are you to judge what conservatives choose to do with their minds, bodies and choices?

Bader is not viable and not wanted.

It's time for her to spontaneously abort herself from the court.

5. skye

skye Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39,691
  6. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    Most 85-year-old American should not be working.

Especially when they are experiencing health issues.

Watching Justice Ginsberg hunched over as she slowly walks on stage, carefully measuring every foot step to avoid taking a spill, reminds me of my grandmother several years before she passed at 86.

Wishing Mrs. Ginsburg a full recovery. Though I think it's time to hang up the gloves and accept all the accolades she's earned for her service to our Nation.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris.jpg
    Peace.

7. longknife

longknife Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,923
    U.S. Media Really, Really, R.E.A.L.L.Y. Need Everyone to Know that Justice Ginsberg is Healthy…

They’re desperate! If she does kick off, they’ll try to abscond with the casket to hide it somewhere so they can convince all of us evil conservatives that she’s still alive.

From the NYT: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is Cancer Free After Surgery, Supreme Court Says

They’ve even got her on their Twitter feed @ The New York Times on Twitter

How far would the left-wing apparatus go to ensure that President Donald Trump does not have an opportunity to replace another supreme court justice? As far as needed…. There are no boundaries too extreme on this issue. None.

If the far-left political and institutional apparatus; including associates within the DOJ and FBI; were willing to work with allies in DC to frame an incredulous “rape gang” narrative against nominee Justice Kavanaugh; knowing their allied media would incredulously push the most absurd claim imaginable;… well, enough said.

Justice Ginsburg will be “working” from home, invisibly, for a year or more… even if in a coma; hooked up to breathing apparatus, and being force-fed through a tube. Watch.

From U.S. Media Really, Really, R.E.A.L.L.Y. Need Everyone to Know that Justice Ginsberg is Healthy…