Should europe tolerate islam?

Any free society is obliged to 'live and let live' regarding religions. When a religion has principles that are contrary to the rest of that society, intellectual campaigns pointing out differences and perceived errors should also be able to be presented. Society protecting a religion from criticism should not be tolerated.

"NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained.-Stirling S. Newberry-

A saner, more practical response is Jefferson's solution to such social problems:

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.

Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

The Founders were quite fond of deportation.

Thomas Jefferson...he was a slaver owner right?

UInlike Muslim slavers, he never subjected hi male slaves to full frontal castration. If you think you can make a moral equivalency argument between Americans, where the importation of slaves outlawed within a mere decade or so after its founding, and gone in another 6 decades, with Islam's history, ore the treatment of them at any time, you will lose badly.

The Peanut Gallery can also note how few blacks there are in the ME today, after many centuries of trading in African slaves. That's because the Arabs murdered them all, and still do when they outlive their 'usefulness'.
I can’t believe you are trying to make case that somehow slavery in America was somehow better :lol:

That is truly pathetic. As to blacks in the ME...ever checked out Egypt? Libya? Morocco?

You just want to lie about it and make it 'equivalent' to what your ilk did. The fact is slavery in the U.S. was more benign than the slavery under Islam or anywhere else in the world. We know slaves fared better than so-called 'free labor' in northern industrial states and mining camps and bonanza farms, having better heath and longer lifespans, for just one example.They were treated much better than most white American labor. Being 'free' wasn't much of a 'benefit' in the 17th to 19th centuries for the average immigrant worker.

You really think the Irish and German laborers were better off than slaves? lol that's a hoot.

You want to watch Hollywood rubbish and pretend they all got severely whipped and raped every day and whatever other bullshit mythology stupid propagandists go ahead, you will just be idiots. We know they almost all stayed after being freed, no big rush back to Africa, and we also note your Islamo-countries aren't having to fight off illegal immigrants rushing in to benefit from the Glorious Umma anywhere in the world. I can't believe you still think you sell your vile filthy cult as a 'religion'. I guess like the rest of the MSM and the left wing you know your credibility is non-existent so you have nothing to lose by repeatedly lying over and over and over at this point. there is no comparison between slavery as practiced in the U.S. and the Islamo-Land practices, which is still a major industry today in your little Wonder states.

Any free society is obliged to 'live and let live' regarding religions. When a religion has principles that are contrary to the rest of that society, intellectual campaigns pointing out differences and perceived errors should also be able to be presented. Society protecting a religion from criticism should not be tolerated.

"NAMBLA" logic - an extreme absolutist position which demands that for logical consistencies sake that certain gross crimes be allowed, in order that no one might feel restrained.-Stirling S. Newberry-

A saner, more practical response is Jefferson's solution to such social problems:

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.

UInlike Muslim slavers, he never subjected hi male slaves to full frontal castration. If you think you can make a moral equivalency argument between Americans, where the importation of slaves outlawed within a mere decade or so after its founding, and gone in another 6 decades, with Islam's history, ore the treatment of them at any time, you will lose badly.

The Peanut Gallery can also note how few blacks there are in the ME today, after many centuries of trading in African slaves. That's because the Arabs murdered them all, and still do when they outlive their 'usefulness'.
I can’t believe you are trying to make case that somehow slavery in America was somehow better :lol:

That is truly pathetic. As to blacks in the ME...ever checked out Egypt? Libya? Morocco?

You just want to lie about it and make it 'equivalent' to what your ilk did. The fact is slavery in the U.S. was more benign than the slavery under Islam or anywhere else in the world. We know slaves fared better than so-called 'free labor' in northern industrial states and mining camps and bonanza farms, having better heath and longer lifespans, for just one example.They were treated much better than most white American labor. Being 'free' wasn't much of a 'benefit' in the 17th to 19th centuries for the average immigrant worker.

You really think the Irish and German laborers were better off than slaves? lol that's a hoot.

You want to watch Hollywood rubbish and pretend they all got severely whipped and raped every day and whatever other bullshit mythology stupid propagandists go ahead, you will just be idiots. We know they almost all stayed after being freed, no big rush back to Africa, and we also note your Islamo-countries aren't having to fight off illegal immigrants rushing in to benefit from the Glorious Umma anywhere in the world. I can't believe you still think you sell your vile filthy cult as a 'religion'. I guess like the rest of the MSM and the left wing you know your credibility is non-existent so you have nothing to lose by repeatedly lying over and over and over at this point. there is no comparison between slavery as practiced in the U.S. and the Islamo-Land practices, which is still a major industry today in your little Wonder states.

your statement is idiotic, PIC----slavery in the USA was BRUTAL-----just as Brutal as it was and is under the stink of islam. I do agree that life for
some classes of immigrants was ALMOST AS BRUTAL ------but your statement is otherwise OBSCENE. Can you cite LEGISLATION in the USA which conferred ANY RIGHTS AT ALL UPON SLAVES (I mean the black slaves----not indentured servants who did have it a little better than black slaves. Can you
cite the penalty for KILLING a black slave? How about the penalty for RAPING a black slave?

your statement is idiotic, PIC----slavery in the USA was BRUTAL-----just as Brutal as it was and is under the stink of islam. I do agree that life for
some classes of immigrants was ALMOST AS BRUTAL ------but your statement is otherwise OBSCENE. Can you cite LEGISLATION in the USA which conferred ANY RIGHTS AT ALL UPON SLAVES (I mean the black slaves----not indentured servants who did have it a little better than black slaves. Can you
cite the penalty for KILLING a black slave? How about the penalty for RAPING a black slave?

Ah, here we have an idiot who is adamantly avoiding discussing slavery under Islam, Africans, Aztecs, Incas, or even under Jews or any other peoples, and of course we all know why they refuse to compare, after they themselves keep bringing it up as if it was somehow more 'evul' under 'whitey', which of course is not even remotely the case. Slavery in America is well documented; one would think it was non-existent anywhere else, from the curious lack of documentation for a trade that existed for thousands of years before there was a 'whitey' to snivel about.

So tell us, Rosie, the history of slavery on Planet Earth, and how much more horrible is was under Da Evul Xians, and Da Evul Americans, than the rest of the world. This should be funny. Most of the families of slaves in the U.S. are still here; why don't they have any in Arabia, the home of Islam, or Iran, or Iraq, etc. ? Where are all the families descended from slaves in North Africa, even? Given the length of time the trade existed,, the descendants of slaves should far outnumber the tribes there, but they don't, not even close to it. Why is that, Rosie?

Depends. ...
I wasn't talking about your underwear. :lol:

Why do you think your life is easier without any from of education and stressable form of knowledge? Who is Richard Feynman for you? An asshole? What is your nation now? An unscientific mob? A anti-spiritual nonsense machine? A next step of the evolution from human beings to bacteriae? Good grief: What had happened with the USA in the 21st century?

Last edited:

Ah, here we have an idiot who is adamantly avoiding discussing slavery under Islam, Africans, Aztecs, Incas, or even under Jews or any other peoples, and of course we all know why they refuse to compare, after they themselves keep bringing it up as if it was somehow more 'evul' under 'whitey', which of course is not even remotely the case. Slavery in America is well documented; one would think it was non-existent anywhere else, from the curious lack of documentation for a trade that existed for thousands of years before there was a 'whitey' to snivel about.

So tell us, Rosie, the history of slavery on Planet Earth, and how much more horrible is was under Da Evul Xians, and Da Evul Americans, than the rest of the world. This should be funny. Most of the families of slaves in the U.S. are still here; why don't they have any in Arabia, the home of Islam, or Iran, or Iraq, etc. ? Where are all the families descended from slaves in North Africa, even? Given the length of time the trade existed,, the descendants of slaves should far outnumber the tribes there, but they don't, not even close to it. Why is that, Rosie?

your post makes no sense and reveals much of the disgusting filth of
your nature. Why don't you drop dead? The issue of the WORLD HISTORY
OF SLAVERY was not under discussion-----If you want to discuss it---then INTRODUCE it like a normal human bean and not the LUMP OF SHIT that you
are. For a discussion of the issue of slavery IN GENERAL----see the fine writings of the Dinesh D'Souza you vile pile of shit. BTW what makes you IMAGINE that the descendants of slaves do not exist in North Africa? You are
extremely stupid. There are DESCENDANTS of slaves all over the world

Don't let Muslim degenerates into your country. Problem solved.

What about if the USA would stop the manipulation of the european elections by supporting in Europe an extremely right wing spectrum of antichristian political parties - such as the AfD in Germany for example, which is a nazioid political party? Part of "the movement" (=an US-organization, I guess) is for example the ambassador of the USA Richard Grenell. Another name in this context is Steve Bannon. Not only that the USA spies everywhere - it also manipulates everywhere. And the USA supports Nazis in Europe. Why? And when did you start this war against Europe? Was it under G.W. Bush when you decided political incompetence is the new truth and virtue of the USA?

Last edited:
... Islam is alien to EUROPEAN ETHOS …

Do the words "Aristotle" and "the interpreter" say something to you?

in many ways. What is your point? There in no question that the "OUR"
concept of slavery is passed down from Greece to Rome to British Europe

What's totally wrong. In the Christian Europe existed nothing what is comparable with the slavery in the USA. The slavery of the USA is a system where American capitalists, British slave traders and Arabian slave hunters worked together. They stole human beings and misused them as robots and ignored the natural unalienable human rights.

----chattel slavery Is that your point? Sharia "scholars" adopted it-----in fact,
APED IT-----thruout the history of ARABIAN slavery

My "point" is for example that Harvard would not exist without the philosopher Aristotle and his interpreter Averroës. The renaissance and the enlightenment and all forms of modern universities and sciences would had been impossible if Catholics and Muslims had not "stolen back" the knowledge of the ancient Greek and Roman world. Only communication and the synthesis between Okzident and Orient was able to create a world where rationality and love should be in the center of all and every power. And this power should help all and every life.

Last edited:

What's totally wrong. In the Christian Europe existed nothing what is comparable with the slavery in the USA. The slavery of the USA is a system where American capitalists, British slave traders and Arabian slave hunters worked together. They stole human beings and misused them as robots and ignored the natural unalienable human rights.

----chattel slavery Is that your point? Sharia "scholars" adopted it-----in fact,

My "point" is for example that Harvard would not exist without the Aristotle and Averroës. The renaissance and the enlightenment and all forms of modern universities and sciences would had been impossible if Catholics and Muslims had not "stolen back" the knowledge of the ancient Greek and Roman world. Only communication and the synthesis between Okzident and Orient was able to create a world where rationality and love should be in the center of all power.

"stolen" it from whom? When and by whom and FROM whom did this
"theft" take place? What does Harvard have to do with rationality and
love?

I once read http://americanbikersunitedagainstj...mic-deceit-taqiyya-kitman-tawriya-muruna-etc/

And there are several opinions.

One of it that yes, it should.

Let the muslims believe whatever they want to believe. It's their right. France would stop becoming a free society if it starts meddling with others' people' opinion.

I partially agree with it.

The problem is, France, is a democratic country. The opinions of your fellow citizens will affect how you live.

Imagine if suddenly a large number of people wants to prohibit porn or to stone porn stars. It will be the law of the land.

Another issue is consistency. If germany or france tolerate islam, should they also tolerate nazism and white supremacism? Same logic. If you tolerate one and not the other, you're in the same shit.

What happens is we have an imbalanced secularism. A violent ideology end up being protected because their adherence simply complain too much about how they are being oppressed. A more moderate ideology, like capitalism, is freely attacked and ridiculed.

So what do you think?

Islam as an ideology and tradition assimilated by European culture? Yes.
Islam as a culture that assimilates European tradition as immigrant Muslim populations grow? No.
Sharia Law? No.

In order for Christian and Muslim cultures to co-exist, one culture or the other must be dominant. In all the nations of Western civilization the dominant culture must be Christian or every aspect of a life lived in a Western democracy will change for the worst. One can lie oneself into believing the social cultures of Western nations at large are secular, when in fact they have been Christian for going on two millennia. Christian cultural tolerance and acceptance of Islam can only extend as far as allowing slow, heavily controlled assimilation of Muslims into its societies. Anything else is/would be suicide of heritage and culture.

My "point" is for example that Harvard would not exist without the Aristotle and Averroës. The renaissance and the enlightenment and all forms of modern universities and sciences would had been impossible if Catholics and Muslims had not "stolen back" the knowledge of the ancient Greek and Roman world. Only communication and the synthesis between Okzident and Orient was able to create a world where rationality and love should be in the center of all power.

"stolen" it from whom? When and by whom and FROM whom did this
"theft" take place? What does Harvard have to do with rationality and
love?

Bye bye

Depends. ...

Why do you think your life is easier without any from of education and stressable form of knowledge? Who is Richard Feynman for you? An asshole? What is your nation now? An unscientific mob? A anti-spiritual nonsense machine? A next step of the evolution from human beings to bacteriae? Good grief: What had happened with the USA in the 21st century?

Germany is a Muslim country. Now go kiss a carpet and memorize the Koran.

Depends. ...

The USA is an idiot country. No go an kiss nothing and memorize nothing.

More serious question: Why for heavens sake says a grown up man in the English speaking world such a totally stupid sentence without to be ashamed only a little? Someone could think you are really the idiot you play to be, TAZ.

Last edited:
Depends. ...

More serious question: Why for heavens sake says a grown up man in the English speaking world such a totally stupid sentence without to be ashamed only a little? Someone could think you are really the idiot you play to be, TAZ.

Says the fake Holocaust victim. :290968001256257790-final:

Depends. ...

Your problem is that you make god angry without any need to do so. And if you should think god will save you from your own decisions then you are wrong.

Your problem is that you make god angry without any need to do so. And if you should think god will save you from your own decisions then you are wrong.

What's god angry about?

What's god angry about?

no comment

Here is a link showing that muslims will vote for non muslim leaders no matter what.

It doesn't matter that the muslim governor is corrupt or anything.

Many muslims think that they have to vote for some muslim governor irrelevant of governor quality.

Can a Muslim vote for non-Muslim governors or presidents?

If that's not enough. The governor that says they're being lied to is jailed for 2 years. So it's not even the voters who decide. Most muslims oppose secularism like what you read there. And things that are "against" the agenda of their politicians are called "insulting islam".

The way it really works is that insulting islam don't really works as it says. A person can do many things and no body will complain. However, when some politicians have political interests, a person that are against the interests will be easily accused of insulting islam.

A corrupt governor can do many things normal government cannot. They can, for example, fund mosque. If that's what get vote, then why not.

Not all muslims are like that and I've seen crazy things done by christians too.

The question boils to, do we want a world full with free libertarian countries? Or do we want a world where each country can decide what it wish and let those who don't like move somewhere else.

Again, I am not against muslims. However, we basically ask should we ban people based on their beliefs or ideology?

Change muslims into nazi, supremacists, christians, or drug usage, and we see a problem. Should the state prohibit what it doesn't like or should we just let things be and only react when things go wrong. I do not like either solution.

I've heard a long time ago, there is a tribe called Qurayza. One of the member was secretly a muslim. And that guy pretty much side with Muhammad secretly and caused all of his tribe members killed.

Banu Qurayza - Wikipedia

Notice that judaism laws and christian laws also promote genocide such as jewish genocide against amalek. Christians and jews were also killing each other. However nowaday, they don't do that anymore.

The muslims? Well.... They kill among themselves because they're not secular. I am quite concerned there. Looks like they should have their own countries and another their own? Looks like every people should have their own countries?

Last edited:
Imagine if suddenly a large number of people wants to prohibit porn or to stone porn stars. It will be the law of the land.
If a person chooses to comply and not engage in the distribution of porn - then they have nothing to worry about.

And obviously there is no reason that a person of spiritual integrity should lower themselves to making a degenerate career as a whore to begin with.

So even if porn was banned, and even if punished via capital punishment if anyone porn star was foolish enough to engage in that practice knowing the penalty was death, then that is just an example of the Darwin awards.

So no, I don't see it as a threat, perhaps some aspects of Western degeneracy merely aren't able to compete on the open marketplace, and if "totalitarian" Islam is truly more evolutionarily viable than the West's supposedly wonderful culture - then that truly means it leaves much to be desired.

So perhaps instead, the West should reform and get rid of porn and porn stars itself, rather than wait for Islam to do what it lacks the courage to do.

Forum List

Back