Iraq's Christians Refuse to Return, Afraid 'They Will Again Be Targeted'

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This should not surprise anyone. Although they’ve lived there for centuries, Muslims have always demanded they convert or face the penalties for being unbelievers. But, where else can they go to? It appears the western world only wants to accept Muslim “refugees” and not Christians.

Tens of thousands of displaced Christians have returned to their cities and villages in the Iraq's Nineveh Plain, but many still refuse to return to Mosul.

Before ISIS moved in, 30,000 Christians lived in Iraq's second largest city. Today, maybe no more than several hundred have returned.

"People are afraid and it's understandable that they are afraid, but they are afraid because the (jihadi) networks are still there on the ground—especially in Mosul," explained investigative journalist and author Ken Timmerman.

He understands all too well what many Iraqi Christians are up against.

More of this story @ Iraq's Christians Refuse to Return, Afraid 'They Will Again Be Targeted'

It Was Like a War Against the Church”: Muslim Persecution of Christians @ “It Was Like a War Against the Church”: Muslim Persecution of Christians

bmv.jpg

A long litany of Muslim attacks against Christians

A Dozen Christian Villages in Nigeria Wiped Out by Muslims in Four-Day Killing Spree @ A Dozen Christian Villages in Nigeria Wiped Out by Muslims in Four-Day Killing Spree

This should not surprise anyone. Although they’ve lived there for centuries, Muslims have always demanded they convert or face the penalties for being unbelievers. But, where else can they go to? It appears the western world only wants to accept Muslim “refugees” and not Christians.

Tens of thousands of displaced Christians have returned to their cities and villages in the Iraq's Nineveh Plain, but many still refuse to return to Mosul.

Before ISIS moved in, 30,000 Christians lived in Iraq's second largest city. Today, maybe no more than several hundred have returned.

"People are afraid and it's understandable that they are afraid, but they are afraid because the (jihadi) networks are still there on the ground—especially in Mosul," explained investigative journalist and author Ken Timmerman.

More of this story @ Iraq's Christians Refuse to Return, Afraid 'They Will Again Be Targeted'

It Was Like a War Against the Church”: Muslim Persecution of Christians @ “It Was Like a War Against the Church”: Muslim Persecution of Christians

bmv.jpg

A Dozen Christian Villages in Nigeria Wiped Out by Muslims in Four-Day Killing Spree @ A Dozen Christian Villages in Nigeria Wiped Out by Muslims in Four-Day Killing Spree
Lots of Muslims are afraid to return, too. I’m sure you care about them as well.

looks like its the CHRISTIANS targeted by the 'muslims' and thats the difference BlackFlag .

Lots of Muslims are afraid to return, too. I’m sure you care about them as well.

Mooselimbs are the problem blackfag, just like pieces of shit like you are the problem in places like Baltimore and Detroit.

Decent people moved away as savage primates like you moved in.

seems to me that these Christians all over the world should become badazz well armed people rather than sitting ducks for 'muslim' murderers and rapists . I think that what i just recommended is the story of the 'Sikhs' in India eh ??

Mooselimbs are the problem blackfag, just like pieces of shit like you are the problem in places like Baltimore and Detroit.

Decent people moved away as savage primates like you moved in.

Geez. I’m sorry for what a sad, broken little thing life has made you into.

seems to me that these Christians all over the world should become badazz well armed people rather than sitting ducks for 'muslim' murderers and rapists . I think that what i just recommended is the story of the 'Sikhs' in India eh ??
Christians are the wealthiest, most powerful group in the history on humankind. Yet all you do is bitch and whine, then sometimes you bomb the Middle East, cause massive problems in the Middle East, then bitch and whine about problems in the Middle East. How about instead of bitching, you go over there and do something about it. Instead, you use these people’s supposed suffering for political purposes, and do absolutely nothing whatsoever to help. What pussies you are.

Christians are the wealthiest, most powerful group in the history on humankind. Yet all you do is bitch and whine, then sometimes you bomb the Middle East, cause massive problems in the Middle East, then bitch and whine about problems in the Middle East. How about instead of bitching, you go over there and do something about it. Instead, you use these people’s supposed suffering for political purposes, and do absolutely nothing whatsoever to help. What pussies you are.
--------------------------------- Christians doing good and thats what i like to see but let them become practical and become badazz in self defenseand fighting . And i'm not bitching , i'm just giving advice to Christians that have to deal with murderous 'muslims' BlackFlag .

--------------------------------- Christians doing good and thats what i like to see but let them become practical and become badazz in self defenseand fighting . And i'm not bitching , i'm just giving advice to Christians that have to deal with murderous 'muslims' BlackFlag .
:rolleyes:

Were you beaten as a child? It’s not your fault.

I was going to retort that you should have been beaten, but on second thought I'll stick with the first impression I had when I read your ignorant bullshit.

You should have been aborted and eaten by a rat in the dumpster behind the clinic.

Rat shit is about the best potential you've ever had.

looks like its the CHRISTIANS targeted by the 'muslims' and thats the difference BlackFlag .

The largest religious group targeted by Muslim extremists- are of course Muslims.
Christians of course were targeted as were Yazidis

The fact is that [ISIS] kills Christians because they are Christians; Yazidis because they are Yazidis; Shia because they are Shia. Former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, March 17, 2016.

Lots of people afraid to return to where they lived in Iraq-Shia, Shiites, Christians, Yazidi.

But hey- we can see where this is going.

only concerned with Christians Syriusly as they are Christians . As far as 'yazidis' . 'muslims' attack them because they are or were muslim except for a few or some details . From what i understand 'yazidis' are APOSTATE 'muslims' . Same for 'shia and sunni' , they are Apostates and enemies to each other since the '12th imam' i think . -------------- anyway , yeah , just another case of 'muslims' practicing their Religion of Peace Syriusly .

bmv.jpg

Ah yes... the poison that is religion....

bmv.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- the poison that is the 'muslim' religion FTFun.

bmv.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- the poison that is the 'muslim' religion FTFun.
While Islam is definitely poison, you can see other religious people from other religions ding similar things around the world today. I am not stating equivalence, but the similarities ar there. And, if not for reform brought on by secular science and philosophy, Christians would be right there with them.

bmv.jpg

While Islam is definitely poison, you can see other religious people from other religions ding similar things around the world today. I am not stating equivalence, but the similarities ar there. And, if not for reform brought on by secular science and philosophy, Christians would be right there with them.
----------------------------------------- so , SO Christianity fixed itself , islam has not fixed itself mrobam , er , FTFun .

Forum List

Back