Should Congress Remove Judges who Rule for Gay Marraige?

They shouldn't remove them, just transfer them to Iran!
Ah...that's right. Viggie doesn't like our Constitution the way it is written.

Point out in the Constitution the words QUEER, FAG, or Lesbian....

How about 'citizen'?

So Queer, Fag and Lesbian AREN'T in there! I presume you believe the little diseased immigrants escaping through Obumbles E.O.'s are citizens?
Poor Viggie. He's melting again....

How about 'citizen'?

So Queer, Fag and Lesbian AREN'T in there! I presume you believe the little diseased immigrants escaping through Obumbles E.O.'s are citizens?

Nor would they need to be if 'citizen' is part of the constitution. As that's the only designation necessary for anyone in the US to expect their rights to be protected.
Rights protected is one thing, to ACT and BEHAVE like a SPECIAL CLASS OF CITIZEN, is NOT covered!

Gays aren't asking for special rights. Just the same rights as everyone else.

They shouldn't remove them, just transfer them to Iran!

How about 'citizen'?

No sane reply, must have gotten some HAIR stuck in her mouth!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Neither are the words "STRAIGHT" and "HETEROSEXUAL" and "BREEDER".

That is why we have the word 'citizens', and that is why you are no better as a heterosexual or a man than a homosexual or a woman. Or a person of color.

The Constitution, Vigilantepodjo, is for all of us. Get over yourself.

How about 'citizen'?

No sane reply, must have gotten some HAIR stuck in her mouth!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Poor boy....:itsok:

How about 'citizen'?

Nor would they need to be if 'citizen' is part of the constitution. As that's the only designation necessary for anyone in the US to expect their rights to be protected.
Rights protected is one thing, to ACT and BEHAVE like a SPECIAL CLASS OF CITIZEN, is NOT covered!

And INFRINGING on RELIGION that HAS BEEN involves with our history since inception! Too bad you don't LIKE religion, and that coming from an AGNOSTIC that will stand with his friends of FAITH!

How about 'citizen'?

Tell your girlfriend to get a bigger dildo! Maybe THAT will also open up your mind!

How about 'citizen'?

And INFRINGING on RELIGION that HAS BEEN involves with our history since inception! Too bad you don't LIKE religion, and that coming from an AGNOSTIC that will stand with his friends of FAITH!

And how is recognizing the right of gays to marry an infringement on any of your rights?

That is why we have the word 'citizens', and that is why you are no better as a heterosexual or a man than a homosexual or a woman. Or a person of color.

Already answered, you are just suck a slacker when it comes to keeping up, Manchurian Republican!

How about 'citizen'?

Marriage equality does not infringe on your right, Podjo. But you try to infringe on those who are different than are you. How stupid.

And how is recognizing the right of gays to marry an infringement on any of your rights?

It's NOT, dimwit, the FLAUNTING of it, like a BULLY, is what we object to!

Yep.

1621882_10152485490646275_7230202947502080260_n_zpse65f9eab.png

Marriage equality does not infringe on your right, Podjo. But you try to infringe on those who are different than are you. How stupid.

Apparently still 2 steps behind! Read the responses, Manchurian Republican!

Vigilante, you flaunt your fake Christianity all the time.

Get over yourself.

Have you committed adultery, used the Lord's name in vain, borne false witness, or hated your neighbor, Vigilante.

Since all "sin" is the same in the eyes of the Lord, you are no better than anyone else. Not one person are you better to, kid.

How about 'citizen'?

Tell your girlfriend to get a bigger dildo! Maybe THAT will also open up your mind!

There it is folx.

There's the real reason why Vig is so afraid of gays.

He knows he can't measure up.

:lol:

It's NOT, dimwit, the FLAUNTING of it, like a BULLY, is what we object to!

Then all that 'infringing of religion' schtick isn't happening. You just don't like it that gays are flaunting the fact that they can get married.

The former would be significant enough for me to care about. The latter totally isn't.

Already answered, you are just suck a slacker when it comes to keeping up, Manchurian Republican!
Stop trolling, son, and stay with the OP. You are no better than anyone else in front of the Lord.

Jesus never talked about marriage equality or homosexuality.

The Constitution is secular.

You are no more special than any other citizen.

And when you flaunt, you will get metaphorically kicked in the teeth.

Forum List

Back