Should Congress Remove Judges who Rule for Gay Marraige?

Nor would they need to be if 'citizen' is part of the constitution. As that's the only designation necessary for anyone in the US to expect their rights to be protected.
Rights protected is one thing, to ACT and BEHAVE like a SPECIAL CLASS OF CITIZEN, is NOT covered!

Gays aren't asking for special rights. Just the same rights as everyone else.

And INFRINGING on RELIGION that HAS BEEN involves with our history since inception! Too bad you don't LIKE religion, and that coming from an AGNOSTIC that will stand with his friends of FAITH!
More caps, little boy. Maybe your ignorant comments will suddenly become more factually if you use more caps.

It ANNOYS YOU, doesn't it! GOOD, it's SUPPOSED TO!
More caps. Almost there, little boy.

:popcorn: Watching Vigilante run around in circles getting his butt kicked.

After I've kicked yours so many times, Manchurian Republican! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Now you have been drinking a lot if you believe that self lie.

Have to go sit with a dying friend, so I will catch up with you later on.

It's good that you have admitted that you will have to bend to SCOTUS ruling in June, so if you are moving to Iran you have plenty of time to plan and pack, Vigilante.

Point out in the Constitution the words QUEER, FAG, or Lesbian....

Where does it say " ... except gays ..."?

Thay's just it Muttley, there ARE NO protected classes over another!

Including heterosexuals.

That's the whole point. No one group should get special treatment.

All are equal.

Then ACT that way, instead of acting SPECIAL!

You're beyond learning. Just too dumb and set in concrete.

No matter what you want, you cannot force YOUR beliefs on others.

Deal with it.

I have as much right to DESENT about the perverse, and bullying tactics of you pond scum, as you have of mine.... I see you are a real Constitutional scholar, you dumb cu*t!

After I've kicked yours so many times, Manchurian Republican! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's good that you have admitted that you will have to bend to SCOTUS ruling in June, so if you are moving to Iran you have plenty of time to plan and pack, Vigilante.
I don't think even they would want him. He's too crazy....and has nothing to offer.

Rights protected is one thing, to ACT and BEHAVE like a SPECIAL CLASS OF CITIZEN, is NOT covered!

And INFRINGING on RELIGION that HAS BEEN involves with our history since inception! Too bad you don't LIKE religion, and that coming from an AGNOSTIC that will stand with his friends of FAITH!
More caps, little boy. Maybe your ignorant comments will suddenly become more factually if you use more caps.

I'll try HARDER for you Carpet Muncher!

Where does it say " ... except gays ..."?

Including heterosexuals.

All are equal.

Deal with it.

I have as much right to DESENT about the perverse, and bullying tactics of you pond scum, as you have of mine.... I see you are a real Constitutional scholar, you dumb cu*t!
"desent"? :lmao:

Of course you do, run away...again, little Manchurian Republican!

Little boy, I'm afraid that your idea of "harder" is most likely soft play doh.

Including heterosexuals.

All are equal.

Deal with it.

"desent"? :lmao:

Carpet Muncher....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know this quite a lot to ask, but can you give examples of how people are acting like a special class of citizen. I can wait. I'm used to you nutters being unable answer simple questions. :eusa_whistle:

Easy, putting their PERSONAL LIVES as headlines in a paper, having the MEDIA cover 2 sailors making out, and then we have the HARD CORE that does all those things YOU wish you could do to your boyfriend in public with the many GAY PRIDE parades...where are the heterosexual parades?

Probably in your mouth, as I couldn't get it up with you. even thinking you were a girl!

Easy, putting their PERSONAL LIVES as headlines in a paper, having the MEDIA cover 2 sailors making out, and then we have the HARD CORE that does all those things YOU wish you could do to your boyfriend in public with the many GAY PRIDE parades...where are the heterosexual parades?
You're not describing a special class, you're describing what all Americans do, i.e. celebrate their lives.

You're not describing a special class, you're describing what all Americans do, i.e. celebrate their lives.

No, :ahole-1:, they are celebrating their SEXUAL PREFERENCE....and where are the heterosexual parades? Do they PLAY with each other as queers do out at the parades?

The priest scandal proved perverts are almost always child molesters. Why do liberals defend child molesters?

I know this quite a lot to ask, but can you give examples of how people are acting like a special class of citizen. I can wait. I'm used to you nutters being unable answer simple questions. :eusa_whistle:

Would you care for a tissue? Or maybe a subscription to The Advocate?

Probably in your mouth, as I couldn't get it up with you. even thinking you were a girl!
A girl? Underage fantasies now?

What happened Bodaciously Ugly, you had to get together with some lesbian friends to come up with this bullshit? You can't seem to argue your point, when it means OTHERS have to suffer for your BULLYING!

Forum List

Back