Should Congress Remove Judges who Rule for Gay Marraige?

, they are celebrating their SEXUAL PREFERENCE....and where are the heterosexual parades? Do they PLAY with each other as queers do out at the parades?
Is anyone stopping you from doing it? Seen pretty much the same kind of thing at Key West parades featuring heterosexuals. IMO, this isn't about your not being able to do similar things. It's about you not liking what they do. Sorry but that's a FAIL!

, they are celebrating their SEXUAL PREFERENCE....and where are the heterosexual parades? Do they PLAY with each other as queers do out at the parades?
Is anyone stopping you from doing it? Seen pretty much the same kind of thing at Key West parades featuring heterosexuals. IMO, this isn't about your not being able to do similar things. It's about you not liking what they do. Sorry but that's a FAIL!

When have you seen a HETEROSEXUAL parade in Key West? Scene from the 2015 GAY PARADE in Key West!

jb1296475967797R1139572274xl.jpg

When have you seen a HETEROSEXUAL parade in Key West? Scene from the 2015 GAY PARADE in Key West!

Yeah they do...as they do in New Orleans. Funny how you think straights aren't into leather too. :lmao:

Yeah they do...as they do in New Orleans. Funny how you think straights aren't into leather too. :lmao:

So they ADVERTISE N.O. as a HETERO parade?....You fucking simpleton!

The court didn't write law. It struck down an unconstitutional law.

Where does the constitution give anyone authority to repeal laws they think are unconstitutional? Answer is the constitution never gives anyone such authority which means, by the tenth amendment, the power rests with the states or the people. THINK

You didn't mention any of the above in the post I replied to. Now when I point out the true facts and you're wrong, you change the subject.

Ok fine, you lost the debate.

If you want to discuss the constitution and judicial powers I'm happy to do that but you'll lose once again.

Check out the meaning of Judicial Review in article 3 of the constitution. Then check out the Supremacy Clause in article 6.

Then get back to me.

Keep in mind I'm going by the constitution and by rulings by the court.

There aren't any rulings or anything in the constitution that says that that the supreme court can't rule laws unconstitutional.

You need to think and find answers for yourself.

Can you tell me if you support the court's ruling in the Citizens United case?

Do you agree with Ben Carson?

"When judges do not carry out their duties in an appropriate way, our Congress actually has the right to reprimand or remove them," Carson said. Any law on marriage should be decided by a popular referendum, and any decisions made by courts are "unconstitutional," justifying dismissal of judges, he added.
Later on in the interview, Carson agreed with Deace that ongoing spread of legalized gay marriage would make it “open season on Christians
Ben Carson Congress Should Remove Judges Who Rule For Gay Marriage

So, guys, what do you think about popular referendum? In my opinion it's a good idea because we are proud of American democracy and we can demonstrate our will and consciousness to the whole World. Hm? Is it possible?

Yes! Activist Judges (with poor judgment) should be removed from positions of power when their single word rules over popular vote and the general will of a nation. The Constitution does not give "special rights" to the mentally ill or to sexual deviants so Federal Judges have no business brushing the Constitution aside in favor of the demands of a "special interest group."

Where does it say in the Constitution that judges can be impeached when they over rule popular vote?

I mean you are talking about 'brushing the Constitution aside'- do you know what grounds the Constitution says a judge can be impeached for?

Individual, activist, Federal Judges "brush the Constitution" aside when they interpret it in accordance with their personal bias. Such issues should be scrutinized by the People and their elected Representatives (at both the State and Federal level). Since there is no explicit decree within the US Constitution that special privileges should be given to socially troubled, mentally ill, or sexually deviant individuals then the area remains grey and should be determined by a sane and sound populace (not the special interest group in question). You've heard the old saying: "The patients are running the asylum?" That's what we're witnessing!

I notice you didn't actually respond to my post- so once again:

Where does it say in the Constitution that judges can be impeached when they over rule popular vote?

I mean you are talking about 'brushing the Constitution aside'- do you know what grounds the Constitution says a judge can be impeached for?

Or are you only pretending to care about the Constitution when you complain about judges?

:popcorn: Watching Vigilante run around in circles getting his butt kicked.

After I've kicked yours so many times, Manchurian Republican! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Now you have been drinking a lot if you believe that self lie.

Have to go sit with a dying friend, so I will catch up with you later on.

It's good that you have admitted that you will have to bend to SCOTUS ruling in June, so if you are moving to Iran you have plenty of time to plan and pack, Vigilante.

Of course you do, run away...again, little Manchurian Republican!
Typical silly thinking by you. I see you got your butt kicked hard. You can offer nothing on the OP. Judges are not going to be removed because you are unhappy with them. Tough to be you.

Po
The ACA was passed without a single Republican vote. Hardly representative of "popular referendum".
Not a very good example since the Republicans are actually a minority party kept in the majority by extreme gerrymandering.
You have just earned yourself some extreme Brotch-slap. :slap:Crawl away, troll.
I'll gladly troll the truth any day. If the Republicans don't get on the stick and pass some of Obama's agenda they're liable to be a permanent minority party. The presidential election year electorate doesn't look kindly on those who obstruct popular programs.
popular like more free stuff?

so "separate but equal" wasn't a bunch of judges making shit up from the bench?.
No. That was the general temper of the day. As is marriage equality today.

Forum List

Back