Should Congress Remove Judges who Rule for Gay Marraige?

How about 'citizen'?

So Queer, Fag and Lesbian AREN'T in there! I presume you believe the little diseased immigrants escaping through Obumbles E.O.'s are citizens?

Nor would they need to be if 'citizen' is part of the constitution. As that's the only designation necessary for anyone in the US to expect their rights to be protected.
Rights protected is one thing, to ACT and BEHAVE like a SPECIAL CLASS OF CITIZEN, is NOT covered!

Gays aren't asking for special rights. Just the same rights as everyone else.

And INFRINGING on RELIGION that HAS BEEN involves with our history since inception! Too bad you don't LIKE religion, and that coming from an AGNOSTIC that will stand with his friends of FAITH!
More caps, little boy. Maybe your ignorant comments will suddenly become more factually if you use more caps.

Vigilante, you flaunt your fake Christianity all the time.

Get over yourself.

Have you committed adultery, used the Lord's name in vain, borne false witness, or hated your neighbor, Vigilante.

Since all "sin" is the same in the eyes of the Lord, you are no better than anyone else. Not one person are you better to, kid.

Already you're a LIAR with the first sentence, I'm an agnostic.... the REST of your BS is just that, LYING Manchurian Republican!

How about 'citizen'?

So Queer, Fag and Lesbian AREN'T in there! I presume you believe the little diseased immigrants escaping through Obumbles E.O.'s are citizens?
Poor Viggie. He's melting again....

No sane reply, must have gotten some HAIR stuck in her mouth!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Poor boy....:itsok:

Tell your girlfriend to get a bigger dildo! Maybe THAT will also open up your mind!
"a bigger dildo"? Oh, you are one of those, eh? The ones who think the sun and the moon rise on penises.....is that because you have penis envy?

Nor would they need to be if 'citizen' is part of the constitution. As that's the only designation necessary for anyone in the US to expect their rights to be protected.
Rights protected is one thing, to ACT and BEHAVE like a SPECIAL CLASS OF CITIZEN, is NOT covered!

And INFRINGING on RELIGION that HAS BEEN involves with our history since inception! Too bad you don't LIKE religion, and that coming from an AGNOSTIC that will stand with his friends of FAITH!

And how is recognizing the right of gays to marry an infringement on any of your rights?

It's NOT, dimwit, the FLAUNTING of it, like a BULLY, is what we object to!
Ah...the uppity gays, eh? Getting more than you, I see. :D

Thay's just it Muttley, there ARE NO protected classes over another!
Then gays have the same rights as all other citizens.

And SO DOES the RELIGIOUS that have it as a sin for as long as anyone can remember...BUT you force GAY SHIT down folks throat, that don't want to hear or see it, BUT you scum, must proceed with your debauchery!

Vigilante, you flaunt your fake Christianity all the time.

Get over yourself.

Have you committed adultery, used the Lord's name in vain, borne false witness, or hated your neighbor, Vigilante.

Since all "sin" is the same in the eyes of the Lord, you are no better than anyone else. Not one person are you better to, kid.
One has to attract a partner in the first place to commit adultery, right? That leaves little Viggie out.

Already you're a LIAR with the first sentence, I'm an agnostic.... the REST of your BS is just that, LYING Manchurian Republican!
Now you are an agnostic? If you say so. You are no better than anyone else, and your rights are not infringed by marriage equality, but you have no constitutional authority to infringe on the rights of other citizens.

I know this quite a lot to ask, but can you give examples of how people are acting like a special class of citizen. I can wait. I'm used to you nutters being unable answer simple questions. :eusa_whistle:

No sane reply, must have gotten some HAIR stuck in her mouth!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Tell your girlfriend to get a bigger dildo! Maybe THAT will also open up your mind!

There it is folx.

There's the real reason why Vig is so afraid of gays.

He knows he can't measure up.

:lol:

Good comeback, makes you look like a sure loser...which has already been established!

They shouldn't remove them, just transfer them to Iran!
Ah...that's right. Viggie doesn't like our Constitution the way it is written.

Point out in the Constitution the words QUEER, FAG, or Lesbian....

Where does it say " ... except gays ..."?

Including heterosexuals.

That's the whole point. No one group should get special treatment.

All are equal.

More caps, little boy. Maybe your ignorant comments will suddenly become more factually if you use more caps.

It ANNOYS YOU, doesn't it! GOOD, it's SUPPOSED TO!

They shouldn't remove them, just transfer them to Iran!

Including heterosexuals.

All are equal.

Then ACT that way, instead of acting SPECIAL!

And SO DOES the RELIGIOUS that have it as a sin for as long as anyone can remember...BUT you force GAY SHIT down folks throat, that don't want to hear or see it, BUT you scum, must proceed with your debauchery!

If "you" believe its a sin, I would suggest you not do it.

No one is forcing you to do anything. You're the one who is trying to force others to do what you want.

Including heterosexuals.

All are equal.

Then ACT that way, instead of acting SPECIAL!

You're beyond learning. Just too dumb and set in concrete.

No matter what you want, you cannot force YOUR beliefs on others.

Deal with it.

If "you" believe its a sin, I would suggest you not do it.

No one is forcing you to do anything. You're the one who is trying to force others to do what you want.

Why would an agnostic believe it's a sin, Muttley? It's simply what I have stated, I can't help it if none of you idiots can refute what I wrote... always goes to religion with you :ahole-1:'s...just like abortion!

There it is folx.

There's the real reason why Vig is so afraid of gays.

He knows he can't measure up.

:lol:

Good comeback, makes you look like a sure loser...which has already been established!
Poor boy....so much projection of your own failings....

Forum List

Back