Zone1 Should Christians make an effort to understand and learn from Jewish dietary restrictions?

1697575666978.png
Not only do I eat it. I munch and gnaw it like an animal which is exactly how Jesus described we should do it because the verb used in these verses is not the classical Greek verb used of human eating, but that of animal eating: “munch,” “gnaw.”

I am really OK if you prefer to dine of imaginary flesh of a matzo mangod that never existed.

Munch on bro!
Not imaginary, bro. 100% real. You can't see it because you have no life in you and you don't abide in Christ.

“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. (John 6:53–56)

Another textbook example of the dunning effect.
Right, and you are the perfect example of what happens to a person who sets aside divine instruction and eats the defiling and contaminating flesh of vile and loathsome unclean creatures that do not ruminate. Death, a curse, oblivious insanity, as you plunge headlong into the abyss..

Because of your generous demonstration of the curse, all eyes will finally see Jesus emerge from the clouds that have obscured him from sight for millennia. Even if you hate what is seen.

Good job!

Right, and you are the perfect example of what happens to a person who sets aside divine instruction and eats the defiling and contaminating flesh of vile and loathsome unclean creatures that do not ruminate. Death, a curse, oblivious insanity.

Because of your generous demonstration of the curse, all eyes will finally see Jesus emerge from the clouds that have obscured him from sight for millennia. Even if you hate what is seen.

Good job!
Set aside divine instruction. I'm following divine instruction. You can't see it because you have no life in you, you don't abide in Christ and Christ doesn't abide in you. These are Jesus' words, not mine. See?

“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. (John 6:53–56)

Intelligent?:abgg2q.jpg: Professing (Self......pat yourself on the back much? there is a name for such........) themselves to be wise, they became fools. (Romans 1:22) One more time..........no one can be justified by living even, by one Law from the Law and the Prophets while ignoring the other 99% of the Law. "You are severed from Christ, YOU WHO WOULD BE JUSTIFIED BY THE LAW, YOU HAVE FALLEN AWAY FROM GRACE. (unless you can live a perfect sin free life under the entire terms of the Law as did Christ Jesus)". -- Gal. 5:4 Again.........I wonder how many goats, sheep, bulls you have offered up as a burnt sacrifice during your lifetime, in order to cover your sins from year to year? "For it is impossible for the blood of goats and bulls to take away sin.......(Hebrews 10:4)

Why do you not offer goats and bulls? Because.......like the Jews of Jesus time period your cult could care less about righteous sacrifices. "You have neither desired nor taken pleasure in sacrifices and offerings, and burnt offerings and sin offerings....THESE ARE OFFERED ACCORDING TO THE LAW........." -- Gal. 10:8

Yet you claim the law has always been in effect............except for sacrifices and burnt offerings.......right?:dunno:

"For the word of the cross is folly to those who perish, but to us who are being saved it is the Power of God." -- 1 Cor. 1:18

Strange that you can't document your doctrine in the Holy Scriptures. Why? Because its based upon deceit. That's exactly why you can't refute the documented book, chapter and verse presented, the scriptures are inspired by the Holy Spirit. "For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two edged sword, piercing to the division of the soul and spirit, of joints and marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart." -- Heb. 4:12

By your own words..........presented not by righteous doctrine that might correct others (2 Tim. 3:16-17).........but through the use of subjective, ad hominem BS. you attempt to defend your false doctrine against the inspired work of the Holy Spirit. If its not found in the Holy Scriptures its not from God, but from the father of lies, the god of this world (2 Cor. 4:4)
There is an interesting discussion on this subject in the link below.

Seems contradictory to what you said here.... see?

I am really OK if you prefer to dine of imaginary flesh of a matzo mangod that never existed.

Right, and you are the perfect example of what happens to a person who sets aside divine instruction and eats the defiling and contaminating flesh of vile and loathsome unclean creatures that do not ruminate. Death, a curse, oblivious insanity, as you plunge headlong into the abyss..

Good job!
It's super odd that you constantly quote - and these are your words - an imaginary mangod that never existed.

And that, Virginia, is how you handle a secular humanist nut job troll. You lean into him.

It's super odd that you constantly quote - and these are your words - an imaginary mangod that never existed.

Right, the Jesus that you worship never existed. It is a counterfeit Jesus, the antichrist, first unleashed on the world in 325 by Rome. There is no such thing as a triune god that diddled a virgin to father himself to become fully human only to be despised, rejected, tortured and crucified as a "perfect human sacrifice" so that "believers' who worship and eat a supernatural almighty matzo mangod every other Sunday and high holy day can sin with impunity for life.

No person ever was God or became God either before during or after their human existence. Duh

The real Jesus, a Jewish man, whose miracles were as amazing as if you suddenly stopped being an asshole, is emerging from the clouds that have obscured him from sight as a result of these many absurd exchanges with the dead, irrational, fake "believers" like you on this message board

Thats the distinction. Pay attention!

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, and so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust; for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

Last edited:
Right, the Jesus that you worship never existed. It is a counterfeit Jesus, the antichrist, first unleashed on the world in 325 by Rome. There is no such thing as a triune god that diddled a virgin to father himself to become fully human only to be despised, rejected, tortured and crucified as a "perfect human sacrifice" so that "believers' who worship and eat a supernatural almighty matzo mangod every other Sunday and high holy day can sin with impunity for life.

No person ever was God or became God either before during or after their human existence. Duh

The real Jesus, a Jewish man, whose miracles were as amazing as if you suddenly stopped being an asshole, is emerging from the clouds that have obscured him from sight as a result of these many absurd exchanges with the dead, irrational, fake "believers" like you on this message board

Thats the distinction. Pay attention!

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, and so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust; for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."
That must have been be one massive conspiracy. The mother of all conspiracies.

What I am paying attention to is a secular humanist who gets bent out of shape over other people's religious beliefs.

But then again, you can't believe in Jesus and act like a normal human being because you have no life in you, you don't abide in Christ and Christ doesn't abide in you.

Right, the Jesus that you worship never existed. It is a counterfeit Jesus, the antichrist, first unleashed on the world in 325 by Rome.
Which is super odd because you quote that guy all the time, right?

In fact your entire argument is that that guy was teaching hidden things, right?

So which is it? Should we listen to your interpretation of hidden things from a guy you say was fabricated by Rome?

Does that make sense to you? You've been preaching for years what Jesus taught and now you are saying that what you taught was really a fabrication of Rome.

That must have been be one massive conspiracy. The mother of all conspiracies.
Its more like the longest running con in history. Not to worry! I heard that when Jesus returns your three in one edible supernatural mangod will be destroyed by the brightness of his coming.

Brace yourself!

You've been preaching for years what Jesus taught and now you are saying that what you taught was really a fabrication of Rome.
No, without adding subtracting or changing a single word in the Gospels or the entire Bible, in full view of everyone whatever anyone professes to believe or not believe, I have openly revealed things hidden in figurative language above the grasp of the superstitious and wise ever since the foundation of heaven and earth when Divine law came into the world as "a light to the nations"..

In these fantastical stories is a Jesus that has remained obscured from sight ever since he died.

For instance the temptation. It says that Jesus was tempted by the devil in the wilderness while living among the wild beasts. You probably think he was a lonely ascetic in the desert having auditory and visual hallucinations among the wildlife as your Church teaches in its blindness.

In the Gospels the wilderness is a traditional Jewish metaphor for the places, towns, cities, villages etc., outside of the jurisdiction of Jewish law. Wild beasts represent the Romans.

The 18 years that are missing about his life are like the 18 minutes missing from the Nixon tapes.

So the real story is that Jesus was living in Roman areas, the wilderness, living among the wild beasts, the Romans, presumably doing what wild beasts, Romans, do in the wilderness. See?

You would have accused him of being a delusional secular humanist and an unrepentant sinner, just like his philosophical enemies whose perverse interpretation of Law is what you perpetuate.

The fact is you hate Jesus, you have not eaten his flesh ever, accepted his teaching, or acted on it. If you did you would not be repeating lies and supporting practices that scripture says results in death, a curse, the type of obstinate stupidity and oblivious insanity you so perfectly display.

Last edited:
Its more like the longest running con in history. Not to worry! I heard that when Jesus returns your three in one edible supernatural mangod will be destroyed by the brightness of his coming.

Brace yourself!
No, it would have to be a massive conspiracy. They would have had to forge over 20,000 written manuscripts.

I am braced for anything because I have life in me, I abide in Christ and Christ abides in me. So I can do all things through Christ.

No, without adding subtracting or changing a single word in the Gospels or the entire Bible, in full view of everyone whatever anyone professes to believe or not believe, I have openly revealed things hidden in figurative language above the grasp of the superstitious and wise ever since the foundation of heaven and earth when Divine law came into the world as "a light to the nations"..
Which is equivalent to saying it's not a false narrative but a true narrative. But you have claimed it was all made up, right?

I am braced for anything because I have life in me, I abide in Christ and Christ abides in me. So I can do all things through Christ.
:auiqs.jpg: Apparently you can't admit you are wrong. You have been duped by 4th century Romans who used the power of death, a curse that you so perfectly display, consequent to defying the laws of God to subjugate the nations and fleece their populations of the brainwashed since birth.

Don't take it too hard. Many people far more intelligent and dedicated to the truth than you are have been duped as well, the only difference being they know the right course to take now that the truth, for so long unfruitful, has finally come to light.

So you can watch them fleeing your memorial tomb as you slowly disintegrate into nothingness.

Last edited:
Which is equivalent to saying it's not a false narrative but a true narrative. But you have claimed it was all made up, right?
No, its equivalent to saying that any fairy tale is false if you take it literally, can't grasp the deeper implications or decipher the complicate metaphors like talking serpents, rising from the dead, giving sight to the blind, and learn the lessons intended to be understood by the children of tent dwelling nomads who knew that serpents don't talk ever since they learned how to walk and talk

:auiqs.jpg: Apparently you can't admit you are wrong. You have been duped by 4th century Romans who used the power of death, a curse that you so perfectly display, consequent to defying the laws of God to subjugate the nations and fleece their populations of the brainwashed since birth.

Don't take it too hard. Many people far more intelligent and dedicated to the truth than you are have been duped as well, the only difference being they know the right course to take now that the truth, for so long unfruitful, has finally come to light.

So you can watch them fleeing your memorial tomb as you slowly disintegrate into nothingness.
You can't understand it because you don't abide in Christ and Christ doesn't abide in you. You have no life in you.

Forum List

Back