Zone1 Should Christians make an effort to understand and learn from Jewish dietary restrictions?

The only thing that ended for the intelligent was the wrong way to follow the Law, not the "old Law" itself. The Law has always been in effect and in full force whether or not anyone believes.

Many people watching will not taste of death until they see the kingdom of God in full power.

Just like karma, cause and effect, no humans are ever required to enforce the Law of God.

All people, descending or ascending, have their reward already, death for sin, life for compliance
Intelligent?:abgg2q.jpg: Professing (Self......pat yourself on the back much? there is a name for such........) themselves to be wise, they became fools. (Romans 1:22) One more time..........no one can be justified by living even, by one Law from the Law and the Prophets while ignoring the other 99% of the Law. "You are severed from Christ, YOU WHO WOULD BE JUSTIFIED BY THE LAW, YOU HAVE FALLEN AWAY FROM GRACE. (unless you can live a perfect sin free life under the entire terms of the Law as did Christ Jesus)". -- Gal. 5:4 Again.........I wonder how many goats, sheep, bulls you have offered up as a burnt sacrifice during your lifetime, in order to cover your sins from year to year? "For it is impossible for the blood of goats and bulls to take away sin.......(Hebrews 10:4)

Why do you not offer goats and bulls? Because.......like the Jews of Jesus time period your cult could care less about righteous sacrifices. "You have neither desired nor taken pleasure in sacrifices and offerings, and burnt offerings and sin offerings....THESE ARE OFFERED ACCORDING TO THE LAW........." -- Gal. 10:8

Yet you claim the law has always been in effect............except for sacrifices and burnt offerings.......right?:dunno:

"For the word of the cross is folly to those who perish, but to us who are being saved it is the Power of God." -- 1 Cor. 1:18

Strange that you can't document your doctrine in the Holy Scriptures. Why? Because its based upon deceit. That's exactly why you can't refute the documented book, chapter and verse presented, the scriptures are inspired by the Holy Spirit. "For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two edged sword, piercing to the division of the soul and spirit, of joints and marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart." -- Heb. 4:12

By your own words..........presented not by righteous doctrine that might correct others (2 Tim. 3:16-17).........but through the use of subjective, ad hominem BS. you attempt to defend your false doctrine against the inspired work of the Holy Spirit. If its not found in the Holy Scriptures its not from God, but from the father of lies, the god of this world (2 Cor. 4:4)

YOU WHO WOULD BE JUSTIFIED BY THE LAW, YOU HAVE FALLEN AWAY FROM GRACE. (unless you can live a perfect sin free life under the entire terms of the Law as did Christ Jesus)"
First of all let me thank you for asking thoughtful intelligent questions. Its refreshing.

Then let me tell you don't worry your silly self about me. I always do exactly as God commands.

"For it is impossible for the blood of goats and bulls to take away sin.......(Hebrews 10:4)

Why do you not offer goats and bulls?

I have but only the human sort. Many times I have told one or another person exactly this:

"You, a he-goat 'without blemish', have been carefully chosen and prepared as an offering for the expiation of sin. Your slaughter has been dedicated to the Lord" No farm animals were required.

And then they were slaughtered in the kindest way possible with the sharpest knife known to man with such skill they they didn't even know that they were dead, but then a multitude feasted on the meat and the fat burning on the fire was a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

.THESE ARE OFFERED ACCORDING TO THE LAW........." -- Gal. 10:8

Yet you claim the law has always been in effect............except for sacrifices and burnt offerings.......right?:dunno:
Wrong. The way I have shown to understand the commands of ritual slaughter requires no priests, no farm animals, and the sanctuary of God is not about a temple made by human hands.

Not to mention this was demonstrated in full view of everyone watching whatever their belief.

So all of you wild beasts of the field out there take notice. You will never find refuge from yourself

Hunting season has now begun. :funnyface: Jeremiah 16:16.

Last edited:
I wonder how many goats, sheep, bulls you have offered up as a burnt sacrifice during your lifetime, in order to cover your sins from year to year?
The purpose of ritual slaughter is for the expiation of sin, forever, by showing what is wrong and what is right and where judgment lies. "Trimming the meat from the fat". Only the bull (shit) dies. Once people realize their mistakes, sins, like talking scripture literally, they won't do it again ever.

They can't. Its impossible. Impossible to ever sin this sin again for the rest of their lives on earth.

As I said, I always do exactly as God commands and so I have no need to be forgiven, ever.. In fact I couldn't even know about the right way to understand and fulfill the commands to ritual slaughter unless I was living within the sanctuary of God already which is not open to sinners.

Last edited:
I am not Jewish, and I do not keep a kosher kitchen. Nevertheless, I like Jews and Jewish things. When I shop for food I look for food that is kosher certified. Here is a list of symbols of various kosher certifying organizations.

koshercertification.png

The U with the circle around it in the upper left hand corner is the Orthodox Union, that is located in New York City. It is the largest and most frequently found kosher certifying organization. Its web address is:

Jewish Holidays, Kosher food, Torah & Jewish Living

My diet is lagely vegetarian, but I do eat pork. For me that is a guilty pleasure. Most obviously, pork is not kosher. Also, pigs are more intelligent than dogs. They make good pets if they are given the opportunity.

pigs.jpg

Last edited:
First, no one today is subject to Mosaic Law. That law's jurisdiction extended only to ancient Israel.

Second, no jot or tittle of that law was to be ignored until Christ came in his kingdom. Already done. It happened in that generation.

Third, eat whatever is your heart's desire.

First, no one today is subject to Mosaic Law. That law's jurisdiction extended only to ancient Israel.

Second, no jot or tittle of that law was to be ignored until Christ came in his kingdom. Already done. It happened in that generation.

Third, eat whatever is your heart's desire.
You can believe whatever you want but I read in the Bible and it clearly says that the Law was entrusted to the Jewish people as "a light to the nations" which means the Law was given for the benefit and edification of everyone on earth and it will always remain in effect and in full force.

Now that they keys to the secrets of the kingdom of Heaven have been returned to them, just watch. They will show you how its done, what Jesus died trying to teach intelligent living beings.

And it ain't about celebrating human sacrifice, worshipping a trinity or mangod, drinking blood, or receiving eternal life by doing the exact opposite of what the Law teaches is the only way to life

That "mystery religion", the garbage that has defiled and contaminated your mind, originated in Babylon and has become the habitation of every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird....

Eat that.

Now you know.

Last edited:
Yes and no. Christians should realize that when Jesus said "eat my flesh" he was revealing that kosher law is not about food, but teaching.
Except when they questioned him on it, he doubled down and explained it again in even gorier detail. So, no. It had nothing to do with kosher law.

The disciples leave Jesus immediately after he gives the “spirit and life” teaching. Why would the disciples still leave Jesus if Jesus were clarifying that he intended his words to have only a spiritual meaning?

In the scriptural opposition of “flesh and blood” to “spirit,” the former always signifies carnal-mindedness, the latter mental perception illumined by faith, so that it was the intention of Jesus in this passage to give prominence to the fact that the sublime mystery of the Eucharist can be grasped in the light of supernatural faith alone, whereas it cannot be understood by the carnal-minded, who are weighed down under the burden of sin.

Christ was the end of the Law, or its culmination (Romans 10:4). He did what the Law couldn't do; he redeemed Israel. A generation later, that law was utterly destroyed, burned in a fire.

In that generation, it was already becoming useless. Dietary laws, for example, had come under fire (Rom 14:17, Heb 13:9).

Except when they questioned him on it, he doubled down and explained it again in even gorier detail. So, no. It had nothing to do with kosher law.

Wrong. When the remaining disciples questioned Jesus after everyone else left thinking he was insane, he explained to them the metaphor; "The spirit alone gives life; the flesh is of no avail. The words that I have spoken to you are both spirit and life" And when he asked Simon Peter if they were going to leave him too after saying that he responded, "Lord, to whom shall we go? Your words are words of eternal life. (not a cookie) We have faith and know that you are the Holy One of God." , confirming their belief in his explanation that his words, this teaching from God is what gives life. "Bread from heaven that became the flesh of Jesus" is just a metaphor for divine instruction, and "manna from heaven" (teaching from God) that became THE FLESH OF JESUS is a direct reference to kosher law where the flesh of one creature or another has been judged by God as either clean or unclean. In this light your flesh is vile and contaminating.

If Jesus was not speaking about the complying with the Law he was not the messiah of anything.

Now ask yourself, do you really want to spend the rest of this life that you have been given temporarily to defy the easy instruction of the very God who gave you life, forfeiting eternal life?

Its not like you have to do anything hard, you just have to not do something stupid, like setting aside the way to life that Jesus taught and turning to a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life which can neither see, hear, speak, or walk, has no life to give, isn't the flesh of Jesus, and definitely is not God. Am I telling you something you that don't already know? Damn.

Think about it. You can do it! Or not. Either way it doesn't affect me in the least.

I have done my duty. My hands have been washed clean of your blood.

Last edited:
Wrong. When the remaining disciples questioned Jesus after everyone else left thinking he was insane, he explained to them the metaphor; "The spirit alone gives life; the flesh is of no avail. The words that I have spoken to you are both spirit and life" And when he asked Simon Peter if they were going to leave him too after saying that he responded, "Lord, to whom shall we go? Your words are words of eternal life. (not a cookie) We have faith and know that you are the Holy One of God." , confirming their belief in his explanation that his words, this teaching from God is what gives life. "Bread from heaven that became the flesh of Jesus" is just a metaphor for divine instruction, and "manna from heaven" (teaching from God) that became THE FLESH OF JESUS is a direct reference to kosher law where the flesh of one creature or another has been judged by God as either clean or unclean. In this light your flesh is vile and contaminating.

If Jesus was not speaking about the complying with the Law he was not the messiah of anything.

Now ask yourself, do you really want to spend the rest of this life that you have been given temporarily to defy the easy instruction of the very God who gave you life, forfeiting eternal life?

Its not like you have to do anything hard, you just have to not do something stupid, like setting aside the way to life that Jesus taught and turning to a lifeless matzo made by human hands.

Think about it. You can do it! Or not. Either way it doesn't affect me in the least.

I have done my duty. My hands have been washed clean of your blood.
Not wrong. Many disciples left because they could not accept what he said, just as you cannot accept what he said.

Why would the disciples leave Jesus if Jesus were clarifying that he intended his words to have only a spiritual meaning?

The sublime mystery of the Eucharist can only be grasped in the light of supernatural faith alone, whereas it cannot be understood by the carnal-minded, who are weighed down under the burden of sin.

Why would the disciples leave Jesus if Jesus were clarifying that he intended his words to have only a spiritual meaning?
The ones who left couldn't stomach the saying, "eat my flesh". The ones who remained to hear him explain himself stayed because they understood that his flesh is a metaphor for his words, the teaching about how to correctly understand and comply with divine law that leads to eternal life, teaching that Jesus received directly from God like bread from heaven, the food of angels.

Specifically the teaching that the words used in Divine law were figurative, the subjects hidden. The creatures represent people whose flesh, beliefs, are either clean or unclean you filthy animal.

As Jesus said to the devil. Man does not live on bread alone but on every word that God utters

Last edited:
The sublime mystery of the Eucharist
:auiqs.jpg:

The only "mystery of the eucharist" is why anyone would even pretend to believe that any edible lifeless thing made by human hands can give spiritual life which can only come from God.

What you are actually doing is practicing Mithraism, the secret "mystery religion" of the roman government and military which had seven sacraments, including eating bread and drinking blood, and was an openly anti female ascetic religion whose priesthood consisted of celibate men only.

Sound familiar? If you don't believe me, look it up. You have the entire internet at your disposal.

Joker.

Last edited:
The ones who left couldn't stomach the saying, "eat my flesh". The ones who remained to hear him explain himself stayed because they understood that his flesh is a metaphor for his words, the teaching about how to correctly understand and comply with divine law that leads to eternal life, teaching that Jesus received directly from God like bread from heaven, the food of angels.

Specifically the teaching that the words used in Divine law were figurative, the subjects hidden. The creatures represent people whose flesh, beliefs, are either clean or unclean you filthy animal.

As Jesus said to the devil. Man does not live on bread alone but on every word that God utters
You are making shit up.

:auiqs.jpg:

The only "mystery of the eucharist" is why anyone would even pretend to believe that any edible lifeless thing made by human hands can give spiritual life which can only come from God.

What you are actually doing is practicing Mithraism, the secret "mystery religion" of the roman government and military which had seven sacraments, including eating bread and drinking blood, and was an openly anti female ascetic religion whose priesthood consisted of celibate men only.

Sound familiar? If you don't believe me, look it up. You have the entire internet at your disposal.

Joker.
You can't understand it because you are carnal-minded and weighed down under the burden of sin.

You can't understand it because you are carnal-minded and weighed down under the burden of sin.
No, I can't understand it because it makes no sense, its just a lie. Not very mysterious after all.

The reason that I see through your bullshit is because I always do exactly as God commands and so I have my reward already! Its awesome. Becoming a "living being" among higher intelligences.

You can't see the evil in what you do at mass because Divine law remains in effect and in full force. You defy the first commandment as an expression of your love for God and desecrate the life giving words of Jesus by pretending its a matzo and so you have your reward already. Death.

And as everyone alive already knows, the dead know nothing. You exist without life in a tomb.

I am happy that you are happy with your deliberate choice to defy God and desecrate his Words.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
No, I can't understand it because it makes no sense, its just a lie. Not very mysterious after all.

You can't see the evil in what you do at mass because Divine law remains in effect and in full force. You defy the first commandment as an expression of your love for God and desecrate the life giving words of Jesus by pretending its a matzo and so you have your reward already. Death.

And as everyone alive already knows, the dead know nothing.
You have the reading comprehension of drunk atheist marxist moron. Seriously. You make up fabulous fictional stories and ignore the actual accounts.

Forum List

Back