Should Casey Anthony Get The Death Penalty?

It would be better to wait for the end of her trial,if convicted life in prison.

The death penalty is as stupid as people can get.

It would be better to wait for the end of her trial,if convicted life in prison.

The death penalty is as stupid as people can get.

Explain yourself.

Think about it, we have killed NON GUILTY people,we are not capable of not screwing up,better to let a 1000 guilty go then convict an innocent.We would be a better society if we didn't do it ever.

So we should get rid of all prisons too, because there are plenty of innocent people sitting inside them as well.

Explain yourself.

Think about it, we have killed NON GUILTY people,we are not capable of not screwing up,better to let a 1000 guilty go then convict an innocent.We would be a better society if we didn't do it ever.

So we should get rid of all prisons too, because there are plenty of innocent people sitting inside them as well.

LOL another jerk with a quick lame rebuttal,at what aprt did I say we should do that???MMMMMMMMM

Yes we do put inocent people in prison everyday,but I can tell you the ones we have let off death row are real happy we didn't kill them,once your dead you can't correct shit.

LOL another jerk with a quick lame rebuttal,at what aprt did I say we should do that???MMMMMMMMM

Yes we do put inocent people in prison everyday,but I can tell you the ones we have let off death row are real happy we didn't kill them,once your dead you can't correct shit.

:bsflag:

:bsflag:

Just don't have much do ya??

So which one of the following will be the ultimate cause of her getting off and not getting the death penalty...

The fact that she's a female?

or

The fact that's she's white?

Here's a random thought. The woman looks kinda guilty. But what if she actually did not intentionally kill the little girl?

Going WAY out on a limb, let's say that the child's death was accidental and then the defendant panicked.

Does that merit a fucking death penalty?

So, to be a Polyanna, I suggest that MAYBE it would be okay to take a wait and see on this one.

I realize it's all radical and shit to expect a liberal to NOT rush to judgment, but let's give the legal presumption of innocence a bit more than mere lip service for a litle while.

The author of the OP is a fucking dork.

Last edited:
Here's a random thought. The woman looks kinda guilty. But what if she actually did not intentionally kill the little girl?

Going WAY out on a limb, let's say that the child's death was accidental and then the defendant panicked.

So, to be a Polyanna, I suggest that MAYBE it would be okay to take a wait and see on this one.

I relaize it's all radical and shit to expect a liberal to NOT rush to judgment, but let's give the legal presumption of innocence a bit more than mere lip service for a litle while.

Indeed!

I relaize it's all radical and shit to expect a liberal to NOT rush to judgment, but let's give the legal presumption of innocence a bit more than mere lip service for a litle while.

If you killed your child by accident, wouldn't you be in mourning instead of going out to the club and entering hot body contests like she did when her daughter was supposedly "missing"?

LoLing!

It's rather telling the types of things the radical RWers want to "not rush to judgement" for.

:lol:

So your argument is that we eradicate the death penalty because it makes innocent death row inmates happy?

You need a better argument. You said the death penalty is stupid...please explain how it's "stupid". Because that's a lame ass argument and extremely hard to prove. And to argue it's stupid because there are innocent people executed occasionally ... well, the one thing doesn't support the other. Executing the occasional wrongfully convicted individual doesn't prove stupidity. It proves that we, as a society, count that risk as negligible.

If you killed your child by accident, wouldn't you be in mourning instead of going out to the club and entering hot body contests like she did when her daughter was supposedly "missing"?

You bet your life I would.

The defendant may be a psychotic narcissistic twat. I actually "get" the thrust of your question and kind of presume that your instinct about her is pretty accurate.

But that doesn't change the question.

Does anybody deserve a death penalty over an accidental homicide?

If the honest answer to that is "no," then I believe that her hideous narcissism after the accident doesn't change that conclusion. (It just makes us kind of react to her with greater disdain.)

LoLing!

It's rather telling the types of things the radical RWers want to "not rush to judgement" for.

Thsi one has a hard time thinking for himself,but sure likes try to think for others,key word being try!

waiting for the trial to be completed is just so boring!!

LoLing!

It is not surprising at all that a hypocritical gasbag racist piece of shit like you presumes that a call NOT to rush to judgment is a bad thing when the beneficiary happens to be a white woman.

You are a truly lowlife piece of shit racist, Malcolm Ex-Lax.

The defendant may be a psychotic narcissistic twat. I actually "get" the thrust of your question and kind of presume that your instinct about her is pretty accurate.

If the honest answer to that is "no," then I believe that her hideous narcissism after the accident doesn't change that conclusion. (It just makes us kind of react to her with greater disdain.)

It is actually a good question and I don't know the answer for sure, I don't think we will ever find out for sure if this was an accident or if she did intentionally.

It is actually a good question and I don't know the answer for sure, I don't think we will ever find out for sure if this was an accident or if she did intentionally.

I just know that there is SOME reason (in the trial evidence) to suspect that the rancid defendant MAY have accidentally killed her own daughter. But if the evidence leads to proof beyond a reasonable doubt that the kid's death was intentional, I am okay with a death penalty.

Malcolm Ex-Lax is (of course) always willing to dispense with the benefits of a trial by jury and presume guilt (when it's a white defendant) and proceed directly to the imposition of the death penalty. One of 9 million reasons he's a fucking scumbag racist piece of filth.

Forum List

Back