Should the killer of Lakin Hope Riley get the death penalty?

I don't support the death penalty for anyone, so I'm not going to carve out an exception here.

And I will point out the problems with mob mentality.
The US should send an army of drones over the border this very second and take out the murderous drug cartels. Instead, the US uses those drones to kill those around the world that perceive as threatening US power instead of targeting those that actually murder US citizens to the tune of 200 Americans overdosing a day. If the US is not going to use their power to protect its citizens, they have lost all legitimacy.

Instead, dopes like you support giving money to the Ukraine for their little war and to aid Hamas to murder Jews, so don't feed me this crap about the left not supporting the death penalty. The Left is all for murdering, but only the unborn, Jews, and any war they want to fund around the world that they feel empowers them politically. And prison is a revolving door of murderers the Left neither wants to imprison for life or put to death.

Last edited:

He did not sexually assault her or even rob her.

He just killed her for sport.

What say you? Should the killer get justice or go live with George Soros and his murderer loving DA?

If you knowingly, willingly and intentionally kill someone and found guilty you should be immediately executed.

No nuthouse, no appeals, no death row, no prison, just executed within 48 hours.

Once you kill someone, or comitt a crime that results in someone death then you no longer belong in a decent society and should be taken out of it. It will be uncomfortable for a year or two, but after that you'll see crime go way down.

Forum List

Back