Should Casey Anthony Get The Death Penalty?

IMO, if the DT wants ICA to get by with just Aggravated Manslaughter of a Child, and not Murder 1, they CANNOT put ICA on the stand. The jury will expect answers in ICA's testimony, but instead, IMO, they'll get more of her same.

IMO, if the DT wants ICA to get by with just Aggravated Manslaughter of a Child, and not Murder 1, they CANNOT put ICA on the stand. The jury will expect answers in ICA's testimony, but instead, IMO, they'll get more of her same.

Apparently NOT if they can prove reasonable doubt and establish things through 'others' without ICA being on the stand, dear oldsalt. From what little I can tolerate of the trial so far I see it being thrown out if it is not completely dismissed. Seriously? It is an embarrassment. They should not have a single mother on trial exposing such things about the only support system she has ever had within her life.

I say she hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

If OJ can walk, anyone can walk.

But OJ had OJ money.

I think the grandmother should have to do some time for being a liar and hindering this entire process. I know about motherly love and all ,but come on, SHE did the cholorform searches? Really?

You sound like a military investigator. :doubt:

This is it... If posters can rant about our Man In Office then I will rant about the young woman on trial for a supposed crime that no one even knows was a crime!

It makes me want to post all over the internet about how fucked up so many things are within some homes for the name of 'religion', for the benefit of not 'this' generation, but the next, or hell, four down the line. It isn't always fucked up though, it is sometimes amazing and perfectly suited, so I refrain from being ungrateful and showing any type of unappreciative measure toward the systems at work here within our beloved country.

The young woman is a representation of the consequence of such issues within a family dynamic such as theirs had been. How could anyone possibly put such a thing on trial? How did it even get to that point? I refuse to admire such a system that would condemn 'her' for being the liar that she has become, supposedly, when she has obviously been taught that for her self to be true she would be rejected by the only stable people within her life. Yes, I could understand all too well a young single mother being that desperate to lie as she had supposedly done thus far.

I also see it completely possible for the DT to get the case dismissed. If she were to break out of the mold she has been imprisoned, she could even file law suites against the very system AND her family for victimizing her so extensively through these years of her LOSS. :evil: indeed

Apparently NOT if they can prove reasonable doubt and establish things through 'others' without ICA being on the stand, dear oldsalt. From what little I can tolerate of the trial so far I see it being thrown out if it is not completely dismissed. Seriously? It is an embarrassment. They should not have a single mother on trial exposing such things about the only support system she has ever had within her life.

Apparently not. It's up to the the jury. Stop stalking, it's unbecoming.

You sound like a military investigator. :doubt:

You sound like a sympathizer, Jane. I want the truth, you want your agenda.

...but...but...but YOU like it so well...:eusa_liar:

...but...but...but YOU like it so well...:eusa_liar:

With your law, they'd a stoned her by now.

It isn't "my law", dear.

I support aspects of it, but because I understand my Christian bible. Deny all you need to for yourself, but for me, myself, and I, I choose a deeper path than most are capable of. AND no I won't apologize.

We don't observe the religious tenants of even Christianity here within America to just condemn our criminals of failing Christian laws, we could not in any logic expect them to abide the deeper things of another, possibly deeper, way of cosmic development.

Here's a random thought. The woman looks kinda guilty. But what if she actually did not intentionally kill the little girl?

Going WAY out on a limb, let's say that the child's death was accidental and then the defendant panicked.

Does that merit a fucking death penalty?

So, to be a Polyanna, I suggest that MAYBE it would be okay to take a wait and see on this one.

I relaize it's all radical and shit to expect a liberal to NOT rush to judgment, but let's give the legal presumption of innocence a bit more than mere lip service for a litle while.

The author of the OP is a fucking dork.

If you killed your child by accident, wouldn't you be in mourning instead of going out to the club and entering hot body contests like she did when her daughter was supposedly "missing"?

WHO ARE YOU to judge anyone's way of dealing with grief? If her daughter did in fact die by accident in the pool, which is completely believable considering the hell ICA went through in answering to so many authoritative figures in being a single mother who still stayed at home. Remember, she was also a high school drop out, who no doubt because she hung out with more 'successful' individuals, people who were more likely 'acceptable' by her support system than she for all of her efforts ever seemed to be came to lie about things that were less important to HER and more important to those in which she answered to.

I say, as if that means anything... that people need to back the fuck off of her and let her deal with the gawd aweful mess that has become her life at this moment. Once this is over there had better be a 'couples' forum' built prepared enough to handle such individuals recovering from such a lack of LOVE.

It isn't "my law", dear.

I support aspects of it, but because I understand my Christian bible. Deny all you need to for yourself, but for me, myself, and I, I choose a deeper path than most are capable of. AND no I won't apologize.

We don't observe the religious tenants of even Christianity here within America to just condemn our criminals of failing Christian laws, we could not in any logic expect them to abide the deeper things of another, possibly deeper, way of cosmic development.

More bullshit. Eye for an eye. Why should we be a theology?:cool:

I still maintain that the defendant probably deserves a fair trial before we ever get to the question of whether she deserves ANY punishment.

I mean, what if she is not guilty?

I realize that racist shitbags like -- well, we all know which racist shit bag is calling for the execution of the white woman defendant even before there is a verdict, even before the trial is over -- PREFER to get right down to the dirty business of offing the woman who is certainly guilty of being a white person. But, damn the luck. That old "presumption of guilt" doesn't actually fly here.

I say she hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

If OJ can walk, anyone can walk.

Two COMPLETELY different instances.

Let's say that OJ actually committed the crime, which he didn't, it would have been a crime of passion.

What Casey did was planned, she searched on Google for ways on how to kill and dispose of her daughter.

The evidence is crystal clear to see.

Furthermore, she's a MOTHER...who killed her CHILD.

Get it? A MOTHER. Killing her CHILD!

I guess you support child-abuse and child-killings...yes?

Oh, and OJ, that shitbag, absolutely DID commit the CRIMES, both murders.

And a crime of "passion" that got PLANNED so dispassionately in advance sounds a whole lot more like PREMEDITATION. OJ skated because the DA's Office there blew it. Dopes. The judge was a dunce. And the jury was stupid and racist (much like Malcolm Ex-Lax).

And, we STILL don't know that the apparently scummy defendant in the Casey Anthony case is actually guilty. And if she is, it's far from clear that what she did was intentional murder.

But your rush to the gallows IS informative --

in case anybody had any doubts about what a filthy vile racist assclown you are, Malcolm Ex-Lax.

It isn't "my law", dear.

New Testament Christians are not an 'eye for an eye', darlin'. :evil: We'd much rather the ignorant live their lives which ever liberal ways they need to so our systems will be better fed with their blood and guts be it in glory and honor or otherwise. :eusa_whistle:

It isn't "my law", dear.

New Testament Christians are not an 'eye for an eye', darlin'. :evil: We'd much rather the ignorant live their lives which ever liberal ways they need to so our systems will be better fed with their blood and guts be it in glory and honor or otherwise. :eusa_whistle:

More of your bs. Drink her blood and guts, when it happens. You have an issue being honest. I have an issue with that.

I still maintain that the defendant probably deserves a fair trial before we ever get to the question of whether she deserves ANY punishment.

I mean, what if she is not guilty?

I realize that racist shitbags like -- well, we all know which racist shit bag is calling for the execution of the white woman defendant even before there is a verdict, even before the trial is over -- PREFER to get right down to the dirty business of offing the woman who is certainly guilty of being a white person. But, damn the luck. That old "presumption of guilt" doesn't actually fly here.

You're the posting equivalent of an Alabama Hot Pocket.

The way this trial is going, I'm thinking she is going to get off with a mistrial. I can imagine what the jury is thinking. And as I have said before...that whole family is whacked. After watching Cindy lately, I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in the lying department.

More of your bs. Drink her blood and guts, when it happens. You have an issue being honest. I have an issue with that.

oldsalt... when one responds to posts with 'you' does one realize that it come back to the reader accordingly.... ??? Unless of course the reader wears glasses/reflective lenses. Does oldsalt? It is something I too have to be more aware of for myself. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back