Should Casey Anthony Get The Death Penalty?

Anyhoo, she ain't gonna get the death penalty. That is sooooooo rare in these types of cases.

If the best argument is the cost, it costs more to exhaust appeals in death penalty cases than it does to house death row inmates for life.

That's because the anti-death penalty lawyers drag it out for years.

They are getting paid by the state the whole time so it's a big moneymaker for them.

That's right. So the cost argument is currently null and void. The state is required to allow the appeals, and the state has to pay for it if the inmate can't (and they never can).

Granny says...

... strap her inna`lectric chair...

... an' duct tape her mouth shut...

... so's we don't have to lissen to her scream.
:cool:

Anyhoo, she ain't gonna get the death penalty. That is sooooooo rare in these types of cases.

Wanna bet :lol:

This kinda case is so rare.

Judge Perry ( who I think I have a secret crush on,lol) acknowledged the State made a case for her being taped and bagged alive.

She is evil

any one actually watching the trial? its all circumstantial evidence there is no proof that she killed the kid other than her behavior afterwards....she will not get the dp...if the defense is good...she might walk free...all it takes is one juror buying into her liars....and face it....people are all too willing to buy into lies...all too willing

any one actually watching the trial? its all circumstantial evidence there is no proof that she killed the kid other than her behavior afterwards....she will not get the dp...if the defense is good...she might walk free...all it takes is one juror buying into her liars....and face it....people are all too willing to buy into lies...all too willing

I have no life, I have watched every day. Including jury selection.

Yes it is all circumstantial and she is guilty as hell - so far. :eusa_angel: Her behavior afterwards is tied directly into much of the evidence not just her partying and getting a tattoo.

Plus her felonly convictions for stealing during that time is not even if evidence. They'll still get her I think.

Plus her defense team may be the prosecutions best friend :lol:

I have no life, I have watched every day. Including jury selection.

Yes it is all circumstantial and she is guilty as hell - so far. :eusa_angel: Her behavior afterwards is tied directly into much of the evidence not just her partying and getting a tattoo.

Plus her felonly convictions for stealing during that time is not even if evidence. They'll still get her I think.

Plus her defense team may be the prosecutions best friend :lol:

I agree. The Prosecution has put on a hell of a case. The Defense has yet to present theirs.

I think she's guilty as hell. Just the fact that she waited 30 days to report her 2yr old missing speaks volumes to me.

Hope they fry her ass.

Yes, yes, yes,,,,

Casey Anthony should get the Death Penalty.

And, so should MarcATL who is a brainless Black Racist Piece of Shit.

As well as the Voice of Islamofascism & Al Queda: The SunniBitch.

Yes ! Yes ! Yes !

True Story.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sorry, I don't support the death penalty. They should however, if convicted, lock her away till the day she dies.

It cost at least 50,000 per year to keep a prisoner locked up.

She could easily live another 50 or 60 years.

Costing the taxpayer several million dollars to warehouse this slut.

Do you really feel like paying that kind of money?

I say put her out of her misery.

And give the tax players some relief.

Even when a person is sentenced to death, they do not automatically pass GO and hit the gas chamber or the electric chair or lethal injection. They have appeals and their lawyers will use them. Someone on death row can live 20 or 30 years or longer, and the tax payers are paying all those costs still.
Prisoners on death row have died from natural causes before they were put to death, so the death penalty doesn't mean squat to me...besides, I'm not really for the death penalty, unless it's a really really horrible situation.
And granted, this Casey case is a horrible one, but I would personally like to see her sit and rot in a prison cell for the rest of her life, that will make her suffer, I would think so.
A young girl her age, will have memories of her party days and her sex friends and her dancing, and maybe a time or two, she'll think of her little girl.
She will have no freedom, nothing.....maybe one hour of daylight time??
That would be punishment to me..that sounds like hell to me....BUT, if they give her the death penalty, I will be Ok with that too.
Bottom line, I hope her ass goes to prison.

Sorry, I don't support the death penalty. They should however, if convicted, lock her away till the day she dies.

Abolishing the death penalty - the price we pay for a civilized society.

Even when a person is sentenced to death, they do not automatically pass GO and hit the gas chamber or the electric chair or lethal injection. They have appeals and their lawyers will use them. Someone on death row can live 20 or 30 years or longer, and the tax payers are paying all those costs still.
Prisoners on death row have died from natural causes before they were put to death, so the death penalty doesn't mean squat to me...besides, I'm not really for the death penalty, unless it's a really really horrible situation.
And granted, this Casey case is a horrible one, but I would personally like to see her sit and rot in a prison cell for the rest of her life, that will make her suffer, I would think so.
A young girl her age, will have memories of her party days and her sex friends and her dancing, and maybe a time or two, she'll think of her little girl.
She will have no freedom, nothing.....maybe one hour of daylight time??
That would be punishment to me..that sounds like hell to me....BUT, if they give her the death penalty, I will be Ok with that too.
Bottom line, I hope her ass goes to prison.

I agree D.

I have no problem with the death penalty but it cost millions before these dirtbags ever make it to that end.

I take back my fry her ass comment. For her I would rather see life in prison with no parole. She's in her 20's so thats possibly another 60 years with no sex, parties and how long do you think her friends will remember she's even alive?? Yup. That woudl work for me and it will only cost the taxpayers the normal costs of prison time.

Fitting end for a peice of shit.

her behavior has nothing to do with her being found guilty.....do i think she did it....o hell yes...do i think there is enough to convict? i think it is shakey.....we have only hear one side...the defense is coming up...one thing that will be revealing...does she take the stand? that is her lawyer's worst nightmare.....a compulsive liar on the stand?

even lawyers shun liars

her behavior has nothing to do with her being found guilty.....do i think she did it....o hell yes...do i think there is enough to convict? i think it is shakey.....we have only hear one side...the defense is coming up...one thing that will be revealing...does she take the stand? that is her lawyer's worst nightmare.....a compulsive liar on the stand?

even lawyers shun liars

I think at this point, she has to take the stand, I think she will.
If she does, it will be interesting, will she shed the croc tears playing sad scared Mommy??
The bitch wasn't so scared when she was out on the dance floor and entering the hod bod contests, all of which she did during the 31 days her little girl was missing.
What Mother does that?????
I would be frantic....not only would the police have been called, but I would be out searching for my daughter.....and losing sleep.
Casey Anthony was searching for boyfriends, because she KNEW exactly where her little girl was.

even lawyers shun liars

I think you're wrong. We'll just have to see

Last edited:

even lawyers shun liars

I think at this point, she has to take the stand, I think she will.
If she does, it will be interesting, will she shed the croc tears playing sad scared Mommy??
The bitch wasn't so scared when she was out on the dance floor and entering the hod bod contests, all of which she did during the 31 days her little girl was missing.
What Mother does that?????
I would be frantic....not only would the police have been called, but I would be out searching for my daughter.....and losing sleep.
Casey Anthony was searching for boyfriends, because she KNEW exactly where her little girl was.

Some people are not meant to be parents, we can definently see she was not. If she wanted to be out in the club shaking her ass and entering hot body contests instead of caring for her daughter, she should have just called up CPS and turned her child over to the state and relinquised her parental rights, not kill the child. I wouldn't do that to an animal, let alone a child. People need to really think if they are parent material before they go out and pop out kids.

I say she hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

If OJ can walk, anyone can walk.

Two COMPLETELY different instances.

Let's say that OJ actually committed the crime, which he didn't, it would have been a crime of passion.

What Casey did was planned, she searched on Google for ways on how to kill and dispose of her daughter.

The evidence is crystal clear to see.

Furthermore, she's a MOTHER...who killed her CHILD.

Get it? A MOTHER. Killing her CHILD!

I guess you support child-abuse and child-killings...yes?

As usual, your logic is fucked up.

Fucktard, you jump from one set of facts to an illogical conclusion.

OJ is a murderer and deserved the Death Penalty for murdering two humans.

Casey Anthony is a more heinous murderer for murdering (and maybe even torturing) her child.

Both deserve the Death Penalty you stupid Black Racist Arsehole.

The fact that one is worse than the other is NOT the issue.

Forum List

Back