Should the killer of Lakin Hope Riley get the death penalty?

Immediately after conviction, give him a bologna sandwich and then shoot him in the forehead
I was thinking more about that scene from the movie the Last King of Scotland where the dictator Idi Amin hung this guy from his nipples on fish hooks for about half a day or so.

Then shoot him.

But I digress.

But tape it all and send it to Maduro who sent him to the US.

1709573857678.png

The sick part is, the Left loves this guy.

Last edited:
Most definitely! The guillotine or public hanging would be my choice for that feral human.

It's possible that America may need to experiment with the death penalty for other more minor crimes. It will be the last parting shot at trying to make punishment work.

No! The death penalty should be abolished. It's been proven throughout the world to be ineffective on reducing the murder rate. America's experience is all the proof needed to abolish it!

It's possible that America may need to experiment with the death penalty for other more minor crimes. It will be the last parting shot at trying to make punishment work.

No! The death penalty should be abolished. It's been proven throughout the world to be ineffective on reducing the murder rate. America's experience is all the proof needed to abolish it!

This is why Americans consider Canadians as cucks

3/2/24, Laken Riley, and other hoaxes.

Read that first .
Looks like another False Flag which as usual has been poorly set up by the Intel clowns at Langley .

Or , just continue to enjoy being entrained and immersed in Project Chaos .

Read that first .
Looks like another False Flag which as usual has been poorly set up by the Intel clowns at Langley .

She was murdered you effin dumbass

1. All first-degree murderers should be executed. (If there is NO doubt to the killer's guilt.)

2. Revenge is a good and a natural feeling.

3. At the very least, it helps give closure to the victim's family.

4. Thanks to the red states for continuing to execute at least a few entities each year.

Wrong.

In places like in Asia drug dealers are shot on the spot.

It's the only place in the world where drug use is going down.

Conversely, about 200 people a day die of drug overdoses in the US and rising.

Stop believing the propaganda.

Read that first .

So.....prepare yourself for a 4 million dollar fine for misinformation.

If that is true, please name one person who, after being executed, went on to commit further crimes.

I don't support the death penalty for anyone, so I'm not going to carve out an exception here.

And I will point out the problems with mob mentality.

Well, one reason, anyway, out of many.

Canaduh is a cuck nation, with a cuck culture, founded in shame and cowardice; and yet Donald H a relic of this culture, delusionally imagines that he has any wisdom to impart to us Americans.

They have great fishing. That's probably about it

Forum List

Back