Should Black People Tolerate Racists In A Retirement Home?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
I say absolutely not. There is no reason to tolerate these assholes. If they cannot conform to equality they should find an all white facility manned by all white care givers. Looks like the EEOC agrees.

http://www.theroot.com/eeoc-sues-indiana-nursing-home-for-allowing-residents-t-1818651844

"The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is suing an Indiana nursing home for subjecting its black employees to harassment and honoring the racist preferences of its residents.

The Indianapolis Star reports that the claim was filed Tuesday.

The EEOC charges that Hamilton Pointe nursing home in Evansville, Ind., blocked its black employees from entering the rooms of residents who had expressed a “preference for non-black caregivers.”

Hamilton Pointe is also alleged to have exposed its black workers to harassment based on their race. The EEOC suit says that employees were “called and/or referred to by terms such as ‘******,’ ‘boy,’ and ‘nappy.’” This behavior was apparently condoned by the nursing home."

Jesus. Now people cant pick who they want washing their 90 year old asses
you bedwetters are quit pathetic

Of course they can. They just need to find a place with all white workers. if I make it that long I am going to an all Black one.

I didn't know that they had all black homes..
but even in those homes there will be mean people

I took care of old people for a while... there are good people who fight for and bad people who abuse an old person in a home in every color humans come in.
Elder Abuse

People steal from them, hit them, and gross sexually abuse them.

At the home my mom was at, the old ladies all fought for the nice MALE attendant. :)

I don't know why A is asking this question. Shouldn't it be obvious that the attendant's race doesn't matter and that kind of nonsense can't be catered to, no matter how old you are. If there are homes that hire only white employees (good luck with that, folks) sure, go there if you're a bigot. I just see the administration getting in trouble for that.

Of course they can. They just need to find a place with all white workers. if I make it that long I am going to an all Black one.

I took care of old people for a while... there are good people who fight for and bad people who abuse an old person in a home in every color humans come in.
Elder Abuse

Yes they have all Black homes. Its true there is good and bad in all homes. My point was should Black people be subject to the demands of racist whites? I see no reason to cater to old racists.

Last edited:

Elder Abuse

Yes they have all Black homes. Its true there is good and bad in all homes. My point was should Black people be subject to the demands of racist whites? I see no reason to cater to old racists.

No catering to insane demands(.)

Racists will not be tolerated.

Shalom
therewillbe-8856.jpg

Elder Abuse

Well.. the workers treated badly by these racists can

short sheet the old farts bed

put the old bats eating utensils under their armpits. (we had a yuck racist step dad who abused my mom we did that to..)

clean the toilet with the saggy baggies toothbrushes

Gosh I could think of so many things..

LOL..But no black people should not be able to be treated that way in the workforce.

Black people should be required to ONLY be in all black homes.

Segregation today. Segregation tomorrow. Segregation forever.

I say absolutely not. There is no reason to tolerate these assholes. If they cannot conform to equality they should find an all white facility manned by all white care givers. Looks like the EEOC agrees.

http://www.theroot.com/eeoc-sues-indiana-nursing-home-for-allowing-residents-t-1818651844

"The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is suing an Indiana nursing home for subjecting its black employees to harassment and honoring the racist preferences of its residents.

The Indianapolis Star reports that the claim was filed Tuesday.

The EEOC charges that Hamilton Pointe nursing home in Evansville, Ind., blocked its black employees from entering the rooms of residents who had expressed a “preference for non-black caregivers.”

Hamilton Pointe is also alleged to have exposed its black workers to harassment based on their race. The EEOC suit says that employees were “called and/or referred to by terms such as ‘******,’ ‘boy,’ and ‘nappy.’” This behavior was apparently condoned by the nursing home."
I've seen them tolerate it. Talked to them about it. But those were Alzheimer's they can't be held accountable

Elder Abuse

Get a different job - it's your choice.

At the home my mom was at, the old ladies all fought for the nice MALE attendant. :)

I don't know why A is asking this question. Shouldn't it be obvious that the attendant's race doesn't matter and that kind of nonsense can't be catered to, no matter how old you are. If there are homes that hire only white employees (good luck with that, folks) sure, go there if you're a bigot. I just see the administration getting in trouble for that.

Because A is one of the worst racists out there. According to A every white person is the devil and should be exterminated.

Forum List

Back