Should Black People Tolerate Racists In A Retirement Home?

I say absolutely not. There is no reason to tolerate these assholes. If they cannot conform to equality they should find an all white facility manned by all white care givers. Looks like the EEOC agrees.

http://www.theroot.com/eeoc-sues-indiana-nursing-home-for-allowing-residents-t-1818651844

"The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is suing an Indiana nursing home for subjecting its black employees to harassment and honoring the racist preferences of its residents.

The Indianapolis Star reports that the claim was filed Tuesday.

The EEOC charges that Hamilton Pointe nursing home in Evansville, Ind., blocked its black employees from entering the rooms of residents who had expressed a “preference for non-black caregivers.”

Hamilton Pointe is also alleged to have exposed its black workers to harassment based on their race. The EEOC suit says that employees were “called and/or referred to by terms such as ‘******,’ ‘boy,’ and ‘nappy.’” This behavior was apparently condoned by the nursing home."

Here's an idea....
Open an all black nursing home.

Why should he have to open an all black nursing home?

I say absolutely not. There is no reason to tolerate these assholes. If they cannot conform to equality they should find an all white facility manned by all white care givers. Looks like the EEOC agrees.

http://www.theroot.com/eeoc-sues-indiana-nursing-home-for-allowing-residents-t-1818651844

"The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is suing an Indiana nursing home for subjecting its black employees to harassment and honoring the racist preferences of its residents.

The EEOC charges that Hamilton Pointe nursing home in Evansville, Ind., blocked its black employees from entering the rooms of residents who had expressed a “preference for non-black caregivers.”

Hamilton Pointe is also alleged to have exposed its black workers to harassment based on their race. The EEOC suit says that employees were “called and/or referred to by terms such as ‘******,’ ‘boy,’ and ‘nappy.’” This behavior was apparently condoned by the nursing home."

Here's an idea....

It would solve all of your problems.
I mean blacks have all colored dorms for college why not extend that into their golden years?
You're the ones calling for segregation these days so put your money where your mouth is.

Yes, they should expect to deal with all walks of life including racists, much like the medical staff in prisons have to treat child predators and rapists. If you can't treat a person in need then don't go into that field.

Last edited:
Jesus. Now people cant pick who they want washing their 90 year old asses
you bedwetters are quit pathetic
Of course they can. They just need to find a place with all white workers. if I make it that long I am going to an all Black one.

I didn't know that they had all black homes..
but even in those homes there will be mean people

I took care of old people for a while... there are good people who fight for and bad people who abuse an old person in a home in every color humans come in.
Elder Abuse

People steal from them, hit them, and gross sexually abuse them.

Yes they have all Black homes. Its true there is good and bad in all homes. My point was should Black people be subject to the demands of racist whites? I see no reason to cater to old racists.

Well.. the workers treated badly by these racists can

short sheet the old farts bed

put the old bats eating utensils under their armpits. (we had a yuck racist step dad who abused my mom we did that to..)

clean the toilet with the saggy baggies toothbrushes

Gosh I could think of so many things..

LOL..But no black people should not be able to be treated that way in the workforce.

Abusing the elderly? People unable to care for or protect themselves?
How fucking quaint.
OK to abuse infants too?

As to the op... racism isn't OK.

Well, no way should that be tolerated, if you dont like a retirement home as a resident you are free to leave.

Here's an idea....

Wouldn't that be racist?

Old people can be abusive in many ways, and they can't help it. And, they're harmless. Why single out the old white guys? Answer: because the real racists are the accusers.

Besides, black caregivers are often abusive and incompetent themselves. Let's put a foot down on them.

Here's an idea....

I mean blacks have all colored dorms for college why not extend that into their golden years?
You're the ones calling for segregation these days so put your money where your mouth is.

This is stupid. I don't see anyone black calling for segregation but the NOI. And where are these "colored" dorms? What university are they in?

Here's an idea....

Wouldn't that be racist?

Come on man!!!
You know there's no such thing as black racism.

Old people can be abusive in many ways, and they can't help it. And, they're harmless. Why single out the old white guys? Answer: because the real racists are the accusers.

Besides, black caregivers are often abusive and incompetent themselves. Let's put a foot down on them.

Yawn. The usual.

Here's an idea....

Wouldn't that be racist?

Come on man!!!

Try showing us laws and policies made by blacks that deny whites of opportunity.

Here's an idea....

This is stupid. I don't see anyone black calling for segregation but the NOI. And where are these "colored" dorms? What university are they in?

Apparently you're the stupid one.....
Maybe you should broaden your horizons and stop getting all your news from "The Root".

Harvard students plan graduation ceremony for blacks only, claim it’s ‘not about segregation’

Dorm Segregation in 2016: The UConn Con

CSU Defends 'Segregated' Housing Offer After Conservative Backlash | HuffPost

Try showing us laws and policies made by blacks that deny whites of opportunity.

Considering that all civilization flows from whites, so blacks aren't in much of a position to deny whites. Whites paid for all the schools in the days of segregation. Blacks paid for none. So, how could blacks deny whites; besides, only a mentally incompetent and brainwashed white person would want to crash a black school.

Still, because of white complicity and our Jewish overloads, whites are denied opportunity all across the land, under euphemisms like "Affirmative Action" and "Diversity".

Here's an idea....

Wouldn't that be racist?

Come on man!!!

Show me laws and policies that deny blacks opportunity.....of course I'll then I'll bring affirmative action into the discussion.
Do you really want to go there?

Last edited:

Here's an idea....

Maybe you should broaden your horizons and stop getting all your news from "The Root".

Harvard students plan graduation ceremony for blacks only, claim it’s ‘not about segregation’

No you are the stupid one here. We are taking about retirement homes and you talk about college dorms. And even at that you declare how blacks want to be segregated without stating that they feel unsafe in dorms with white people. You don't mention the racial slurs or the micro aggressions they face yet your stupid ass hollers about segregation. You are a dumb ass.

Seems that Harvard will also have a regular graduation. But you don't mention hat either.

Nice try dunce cap.

Here's an idea....

He's implying you should move to Apefreaka if you think whitey is so mean to you. Seriously, why stay? If I lived in an Apefreaka shithole, I'd build a raft to try to escape to a white country. If I lived in a negrohood, I'd move.

Here's an idea....

No you are the stupid one here. We are taking about retirement homes and you talk about college dorms. And even at that you declare how blacks want to be segregated without stating that they feel unsafe in dorms with white people. You don't mention the racial slurs or the micro aggressions they face yet your stupid ass hollers about segregation. You are a dumb ass.

Seems that Harvard will also have a regular graduation. But you don't mention hat either.

Nice try dunce cap.
He answered your question, idiot. If you don't like it, don't ask.

Here's an idea....

Nice try dunce cap.

Awww...poor snowflakes. They're afraid of white people yet negroes commit the vast majority of violent crime.
I find it telling that negroes in college demand seperation from white folks yet you wont extend that privilege to your own elderly.

What a heartless gesture.

Considering that all civilization flows from whites, so blacks aren't in much of a position to deny whites. Whites paid for all the schools in the days of segregation. Blacks paid for none. So, how could blacks deny whites; besides, only a mentally incompetent and brainwashed white person would want to crash a black school.

Still, because of white complicity and our Jewish overloads, whites are denied opportunity all across the land, under euphemisms like "Affirmative Action" and "Diversity".

We cannot consider what is not so.

Nice try dunce cap.
He answered your question, idiot. If you don't like it, don't ask.

He answered it but the answer was wrong.

Forum List

Back