Should Black People Tolerate Racists In A Retirement Home?

I say absolutely not. There is no reason to tolerate these assholes. If they cannot conform to equality they should find an all white facility manned by all white care givers. Looks like the EEOC agrees.

http://www.theroot.com/eeoc-sues-indiana-nursing-home-for-allowing-residents-t-1818651844

"The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is suing an Indiana nursing home for subjecting its black employees to harassment and honoring the racist preferences of its residents.

The Indianapolis Star reports that the claim was filed Tuesday.

The EEOC charges that Hamilton Pointe nursing home in Evansville, Ind., blocked its black employees from entering the rooms of residents who had expressed a “preference for non-black caregivers.”

Hamilton Pointe is also alleged to have exposed its black workers to harassment based on their race. The EEOC suit says that employees were “called and/or referred to by terms such as ‘******,’ ‘boy,’ and ‘nappy.’” This behavior was apparently condoned by the nursing home."

Here's an idea....
Open an all black nursing home.
Already done. My wife runs two of them out of some property we bought.

I say absolutely not. There is no reason to tolerate these assholes. If they cannot conform to equality they should find an all white facility manned by all white care givers. Looks like the EEOC agrees.

http://www.theroot.com/eeoc-sues-indiana-nursing-home-for-allowing-residents-t-1818651844

"The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is suing an Indiana nursing home for subjecting its black employees to harassment and honoring the racist preferences of its residents.

The EEOC charges that Hamilton Pointe nursing home in Evansville, Ind., blocked its black employees from entering the rooms of residents who had expressed a “preference for non-black caregivers.”

Hamilton Pointe is also alleged to have exposed its black workers to harassment based on their race. The EEOC suit says that employees were “called and/or referred to by terms such as ‘******,’ ‘boy,’ and ‘nappy.’” This behavior was apparently condoned by the nursing home."
so, if your granny didn't want a white guy washing her, you'd tell her to stfu and stop being such a racists?

goddamn you twats are pathetic
She wouldnt be in a nursing home with whites running around. Matter of fact both my grandmothers died at home.

Here's an idea....

Than STFU.....

Here's an idea....

Than STFU.....
Why? Am I hurting your feelings or something?

Here's an idea....

Than STFU.....

No...I just hate listening to a man cry like a little bitch.

Pretty outrageous. How can folks that old lead such a sheltered life? Just proves that systemic racism is NOT "a Southern thang" Likely wouldn't happen down here.
Definitely not a southern thing. I've experience more hidden racism here in Cali than overt racism in the south.

Ask any one in North Cali why Bart was never extended to the Peninsula. Or how many black people live on the Peninsula outside of the ghetto in East Palo Alto. The classic phrase of these folks (most of whom have never seen much of the country) is -- It's all about "quality of life" on the San Fran peninsula below SFran. You can figure out what "quality of life" really means by living there awhile.. :badgrin:

Some very old people, black and white, call blacks "negroes" because that was the term back in the day. But, those unprofessional African American ape nurses probably think old whites using the term are being racist when they use that term instead of "African American" (which didn't exist before the 1970s).

Can you imagine the Hell these African American shit-golem nurses put elderly white patients through, given that they laugh when white people die and whine about these old people being racist?
they hate white people
And you hate black people...nothing solved.
I don't go around protesting/burning/looting/screaming /etc about how the blacks shoot white people/keep white people down/commit hate crimes against white people
I respond to the myths/lies/etc about whites....
I would never post anything about blacks if they would not lie/distort stories/etc about whites
I hate the falsehoods
Your mom must be so proud of you.
Rot in hell racist.

Here's an idea....

Than STFU.....

Stop recording yourself then. No one is making you listen to yourself.

Here's an idea....

Than STFU.....

This has to be the lamest comeback in the history of mankind.

Than STFU.....

Nothing could have been weaker than your attempt to make me STFU you silly monkey.

Than STFU.....

Nothing could have been weaker than your attempt to make me STFU you silly monkey.

It's not like you say anything that's coherent....

If that were true you wouldnt be talking to me. Youre just insecure monkey. Go get a flea dip or something. Youre boring me. I'm done humiliating you.

If that were true you wouldnt be talking to me. Youre just insecure monkey. Go get a flea dip or something. Youre boring me. I'm done humiliating you.

At least when you talk about those ancient fantastical advanced african societies you were amusing.....now you're just a bore.

Why can't the black people simply quit and go find another home to work in? Is this one on a plantation or something? Loads of people get harassed at work, you have two choices, take it or leave. Please forward this message to the black community, seems they have a hard time figuring out simple things.
You racist fucks are beginning to bore me.
The truth isn't racist.
You wouldn't know the truth if it sat on your face.
It sat on my face last night. :biggrin:

Why can't the black people simply quit and go find another home to work in? Is this one on a plantation or something? Loads of people get harassed at work, you have two choices, take it or leave. Please forward this message to the black community, seems they have a hard time figuring out simple things.
You racist fucks are beginning to bore me.
The truth isn't racist.
You wouldn't know the truth if it sat on your face.
It sat on my face last night. [emoji3]
What you do with your mom is none of my concern.
Thanks for that, she's dead.

Forum List

Back