Should Biden Take Obama's place as President?

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
:question::question:

I have a question for all y'all!!! say it were to come up and become an issue. What would happen if Biden made a play for the White House, next election? Would he get more votes than Obama did, or would there be some questions about his abilities to perform because of his past with Obama as the VP.What are Biden's chances and would he truly run? What do y'all say about this subject?

He would certainly be easier to beat than Obama. The only way he runs is if Obama dies, quits or is impeached. I doubt any of those will happen unless he has an even worse incident with a pretzle than Dubya had.

I don't think the idiot demos are even that dumb as to nominate either of those clowns again; if they do, it will be great for the Reps.

I have a question for all y'all!!! say it were to come up and become an issue. What would happen if Biden made a play for the White House, next election? Would he get more votes than Obama did, or would there be some questions about his abilities to perform because of his past with Obama as the VP.What are Biden's chances and would he truly run? What do y'all say about this subject?

NO

We would have the same things happening under Biden as obama, no difference at all.

NO

We would have the same things happening under Biden as obama, no difference at all.

With twice as many gaffs. VP BiteMe is a fucking clown.

NO

With twice as many gaffs. VP BiteMe is a fucking clown.

It would make watching Leno a lot more interesting though.

NO

Actually, we would have the same things happening under anyone elected as POTUS. Presidents are tools of International Jewry and Zionism.

He would certainly be easier to beat than Obama. The only way he runs is if Obama dies, quits or is impeached. I doubt any of those will happen unless he has an even worse incident with a pretzle than Dubya had.

Some folks say that Biden would do a better job!! I am Non Partisan so i would have to do a lot of Background checking on him, if i were to make my choice.

NO

Actually, we would have the same things happening under anyone elected as POTUS. Presidents are tools of International Jewry and Zionism.

:confused: So what you are trying to say, is that we would not be any better off if Biden took office, then we are now with Obama. Is Biden that bad?

NO

You're a fucking idiot.

Some folks say that Biden would do a better job!! I am Non Partisan so i would have to do a lot of Background checking on him, if i were to make my choice.

I don't think he would. He has high ratings from the ACLU, labor unions & others. The Almanac of American Politics gives him heavily ( high 70's low 80's) liberal ratings in economics, social ideology and foriegn affairs. These scores have not changed much since the 1980's. So his scores as a liberal voter in office is 30 years old while Obama is just starting out. I would post a link but I have to thesee scores but I have post 15 times before I can. You can short cut it and go to Wikipedia.

I'm not certain we could afford Biden ... we'd have to move the capital from DC to Delaware or pay a hell of a price to have AF One or choppers to shuttle him back and forth every morning and every evening. I wonder how much he has already cost taxpayers in daily travel expenses over the last 30+ years - I hardly believe he's been paying out-of-pocket to "be with home with his family" at night.

Forum List

Back