Hey Libs!

Just heard it on the Factor. GE made $5B dollars last year and paid zero in taxes.. Immelt is obie wan's good buddy..

What do you think about that?

Go!

I bet they paid a lot in payroll taxes though...

Just heard it on the Factor. GE made $5B dollars last year and paid zero in taxes.. Immelt is obie wan's good buddy..

Go!

They paid zero FEderal Income Tax. They stash their money offshore. Come on now.. don't go down the road of hypocrisy.

I'd like to know, Willow, if you feel they should have paid more than.....zero. Yes, or no.

Go!

They paid zero FEderal Income Tax. They stash their money offshore. Come on now.. don't go down the road of hypocrisy.

How am I going down the road of hypocrisy by pointing out they indeed employ a lot of Americans and in fact pay a shit load in payroll taxes...?

How am I going down the road of hypocrisy by pointing out they indeed employ a lot of Americans and in fact pay a shit load in payroll taxes...?

Well in my thread..I posted the article from the Times. GE has actually been firing lots of Americans and hiring overseas.

The fact is, there's no good defense for this. But don't front:

If R's are going to complain ... they're being hypocrits.

If D's are quiet about it... they're being hypocrits.

Well in my thread..I posted the article from the Times. GE has actually been firing lots of Americans and hiring overseas.

GE is getting some pretty big contracts through the Obama Administration.

They've got the contract for all of the new electric car charging stations to be used with GM cars and they got the contract for the new health care bill's electronic records system. They also make those stupid florescent bulbs that are being exchanged for all of the incandescent bulbs that are now being outlawed.

Billions for friends of Obama.

They've got the contract for all of the new electric car charging stations to be used with GM cars and they got the contract for the new health care bill's electronic records system. They also make those stupid florescent bulbs that are being exchanged for all of the incandescent bulbs that are now being outlawed.

It's how Presidents roll, all of 'em. It's disgusting.

Okay, we're good. So any American corporation who employs Americans should pay ZERO Tax. Please tell your liberal friends that the case is closed and they should stfu about corporations. Thanks in Advance. Let's include small business to shall we? :lol:

Okay, we're good. So any American corporation who employs Americans should pay ZERO Tax. Please tell your liberal friends that the case is closed and they should stfu about corporations. Thanks in Advance. Let's include small business to shall we? :lol:

:lol: So sorry a few facts upset you so...

Ummm.....whats "The Factor"? You mean that reich-wing, kool-aid drinking, program on a network owned by a foreigner (Murdoch)? LOLOL

589m.gif

Ummm.....whats "The Factor"? You mean that reich-wing, kool-aid drinking, program on a network owned by a foreigner (Murdoch)? LOLOL

589m.gif

The NUMBER ONE source for NEws in America. Thanks for playing DotPiggie.

Generally that's how things are done by all Presidents..GT is right.

I don't necessarily have a "problem" with it so long as it is used to promote American prosperity for Americans.

They've got the contract for all of the new electric car charging stations to be used with GM cars and they got the contract for the new health care bill's electronic records system.

Source?

Forum List

Back