Should America Be The World's Policeman?

America is too late to be the world policeman

Hussein Obama the Traitor is at the helm ...for a while.....

no policeman there...just a Hussein Stalin Scum....

fucking sick

We spend 650 billion dollars a year on defense.

What for?
So dudes like you can suck vicarious machismo from it.

You are so naïve. And you think yourself the judge of the universe. Without knowing anything about someone except a few sentences on a message board and you have now seen all their thoughts.

You aren't worth wasting time on. Your a child's simplistic world.

Tell us, Einstein, when is military force warranted?

well stated

but there's problems with some of the points

progs want us involved in the world, it was their idea to force us out of neutrality.

cons don't want to see children getting slaughtered anywhere, but don't want to send out kids to die over there.

Throw in the fact that progs want to lose every fight, I'm against sending our people to fight a war I know we will lose.

"cons don't want to see children getting slaughtered anywhere, but don't want to send out kids to die over there."

Actually, the numbers don't seem to support your supposition. The majority of servicemen/women come from conservative states.
your reply means you have no understanding of what I posted

well stated

progs want us involved in the world, it was their idea to force us out of neutrality.

cons don't want to see children getting slaughtered anywhere, but don't want to send out kids to die over there.

Throw in the fact that progs want to lose every fight, I'm against sending our people to fight a war I know we will lose.

"cons don't want to see children getting slaughtered anywhere, but don't want to send out kids to die over there."

Actually, the numbers don't seem to support your supposition. The majority of servicemen/women come from conservative states.

I understood the intent of your post .... but, as right as you might be, you can't prove your point with incorrect information.

Though to return to an earlier post, I'm not at all sure there is any difference between murder and the crime of waging aggressive war. Oh, ok, except orders of magnitude.

Though to return to an earlier post, I'm not at all sure there is any difference between murder and the crime of waging aggressive war. Oh, ok, except orders of magnitude.

Your comments demonstrate a naivete' of amazing proportions. You need to look outside at the real world ...

When will Americans learn? It's not about 'Policing.' It's about plundering foreign resources. Iraq, Libya, Ukraine, and so on, are not about being a 'Good Cop.' It's about controlling and plundering their resources.

It's all about the $$$. Once the U.S. gets is, the plundering is on. It has nothing to do with right or wrong. It's only about the dolla bills.

Cheap talk ---- but the facts prove you wrong. Instead of spouting bumper stickers, why don't you look at the facts? How's the price of oil doing these days since we "plundered the Middle East"?

The U.S. is not a 'Good Cop.' It only seeks opportunities to plunder. Just take Iraq as one example. So Saddam Hussein treated his people badly? That had nothing to do with the U.S. Iraq was no threat to the U.S. whatsoever. You can't invade and murder thousands just because you've labeled a leader 'bad.' The U.S. had no valid justification for the bloodbath in Iraq. But now the U.S. and West have their puppet Government. It's time to plunder away.

The wars/interventions aren't about being a 'Good Cop.' They're about getting in there and controlling and plundering resources. The same was done in Libya. And they're attempting to do it in Syria too. No Nation has the right to invade another nation based solely on the belief its leader treats its citizens badly. If that were the case, any nation would be justified in invading the U.S.

Americans just need to realize it's not about 'Policing' anything. It's only about the cash. And average American Taxpayers aren't the ones who'll make that cash. They're just the ones who pay for all the wars/interventions. Only the few Globalist Elites will enjoy the spoils of endless war.

well stated

I understood the intent of your post .... but, as right as you might be, you can't prove your point with incorrect information.
there's nothing incorrect about my statement, nothing at all.

the fact that more cons serve the country is not a counter to the fact we do not want to fight wars over there.

but

It is not in us to stand idle.

well stated

there's nothing incorrect about my statement, nothing at all.

the fact that more cons serve the country is not a counter to the fact we do not want to fight wars over there.

but

It is not in us to stand idle.

If standing idle is a problem for you than get a job, or take up a hobby.

If America declares you 'bad', you're bad. Doesn't matter whether it's true or not. Once declared 'bad' by the U.S., you are marked for death. How did the world allow one nation to decide who is or isn't 'bad?' Just goes to show, might does make right. Whoever has the most money and guns decides. And right now that's the U.S.

If America declares you 'bad', you're bad. Doesn't matter whether it's true or not. Once declared 'bad' by the U.S., you are marked for death. How did the world allow one nation to decide who is or isn't 'bad?' Just goes to show, might does make right. Whoever has the most money and guns wins. And right now that's the U.S.
we have final say b/c no one else will say shit.

If we go, other countries bitch
If we don't go, the same countries bitch
If we then go, they bitch

If America declares you 'bad', you're bad. Doesn't matter whether it's true or not. Once declared 'bad' by the U.S., you are marked for death. How did the world allow one nation to decide who is or isn't 'bad?' Just goes to show, might does make right. Whoever has the most money and guns wins. And right now that's the U.S.
we have final say b/c no one else will say shit.

If we go, other countries bitch
If we don't go, the same countries bitch
If we then go, they bitch

Might makes right. If America declares you 'bad', you're as good as dead. Doesn't matter whether or not it's true. It's usually leaders of nations that won't go along and be puppets. They have to be declared 'bad.'

Americans just need to let go of the old 'World's Policeman' concept. It's not about policing. It's about controlling and plundering foreign resources. The Globalist Elites want permanent war. It'll be up to the People to demand an end to it.

When will Americans learn? It's not about 'Policing.' It's about plundering foreign resources. Iraq, Libya, Ukraine, and so on, are not about being a 'Good Cop.' It's about controlling and plundering their resources.

It's all about the $$$. Once the U.S. gets is, the plundering is on. It has nothing to do with right or wrong. It's only about the dolla bills.

Cheap talk ---- but the facts prove you wrong. Instead of spouting bumper stickers, why don't you look at the facts? How's the price of oil doing these days since we "plundered the Middle East"?

The U.S. is not a 'Good Cop.' It only seeks opportunities to plunder. Just take Iraq as one example. So Saddam Hussein treated his people badly? That had nothing to do with the U.S. Iraq was no threat to the U.S. whatsoever. You can't invade and murder thousands just because you've labeled a leader 'bad.' The U.S. had no valid justification for the bloodbath in Iraq. But now the U.S. and West have their puppet Government. It's time to plunder away.

The wars/interventions aren't about being a 'Good Cop.' They're about getting in there and controlling and plundering resources. The same was done in Libya. And they're attempting to do it in Syria too. No Nation has the right to invade another nation based solely on the belief its leader treats its citizens badly. If that were the case, any nation would be justified in invading the U.S.

Americans just need to realize it's not about 'Policing' anything. It's only about the cash. And average American Taxpayers aren't the ones who'll make that cash. They're just the ones who pay for all the wars/interventions. Only the few Globalist Elites will enjoy the spoils of endless war.

Going into Iraq was a war crime in my estimation and I've said Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should be tried for war crimes.

I don't see the plundering though. What are we getting? Oil? If you have a link to some information please post.

The world is complicated. The U.S. does some things that are only for the benefit of the few greedy losers like Cheney and Haliburton. And this should be opposed in full force. But you can't paint the entire world with one color. There are many things happening at the same time and none of it is simple.

We shouldn't have gone into Iraq, we were more than justified in going into Afghanistan. In Libya Khadafi was slaughtering his own people with air power, we supported the people there with air power. But we aren't 'plundering' anything from Libya. We don't hold any territory.

Now IsiL, the worst group of humans the Earth has seen since the Nazi's, has risen and is taking territory and slaughtering people in the most heinous way. AND they are exporting these atrocities to the western democracies. If this were all contained within the middle east we could sit it out. It isn't. It is only a matter of time before these lone wolf attacks hit the U.S. What then.

Its a complicated cluster f$%# world, always has been. We have to use our power in pinpoint locations to foster change for the better. And make no mistake, its going to be messy. Whenever you forcefully oppose a group of armed and determined people it is never clean or simple.

If we don't act against IsiL now, we will certainly have to act later. And later its going to be infinitely bloodier and there will be many more splinter cells.

Going into Iraq was a war crime in my estimation and I've said Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should be tried for war crimes.

I don't see the plundering though. What are we getting? Oil? If you have a link to some information please post.

The world is complicated. The U.S. does some things that are only for the benefit of the few greedy losers like Cheney and Haliburton. And this should be opposed in full force. But you can't paint the entire world with one color. There are many things happening at the same time and none of it is simple.

We shouldn't have gone into Iraq, we were more than justified in going into Afghanistan. In Libya Khadafi was slaughtering his own people with air power, we supported the people there with air power. But we aren't 'plundering' anything from Libya. We don't hold any territory.

Now IsiL, the worst group of humans the Earth has seen since the Nazi's, has risen and is taking territory and slaughtering people in the most heinous way. AND they are exporting these atrocities to the western democracies. If this were all contained within the middle east we could sit it out. It isn't. It is only a matter of time before these lone wolf attacks hit the U.S. What then.

Its a complicated cluster f$%# world, always has been. We have to use our power in pinpoint locations to foster change for the better. And make no mistake, its going to be messy. Whenever you forcefully oppose a group of armed and determined people it is never clean or simple.

If we don't act against IsiL now, we will certainly have to act later. And later its going to be infinitely bloodier and there will be many more splinter cells.

Dude you're way all over the place. Maybe you should rethink your stated position. lol

Dude you're way all over the place. Maybe you should rethink your stated position. lol

No the problem is you and others don't understand complexity. The world isn't a 30 minute sitcom.

Forum List

Back