Should America Be The World's Policeman?

It was a horrific crime against humanity. If the U.S. didn't own the international justice system, its leaders would have been forced to face Nuremberg-type trials. There was no justification for the mass slaughter in Iraq. It was a terrible crime.

Utter nonsense.

Like i said, if the U.S. didn't own the international justice system, its leaders would have been forced to face Nuremberg-type trials. .

Like I said, you're full of shit.

The U.S. has unleashed horrific carnage onto Iraq and the entire Middle East. It's time to stop the meddling and plundering. We've done enough damage over there. We've plundered enough. Time to come home.

We haven't "plundered" at all, you hysterical little girl.

That's true. 'We' haven't. The average American Taxpayer will never see a return on the $Trillions spent on all the wars/interventions. Only the few Globalist Elites will. And they won't get their children back either. Sadly, they died fighting only to make some Globalist Elite assholes richer. The Elites don't send their own children to die.

So, only the few chosen ones will enjoy the spoils of all these wars/interventions. It's time for Americans to understand that. They need to stop being forced to pay for the wars, and stop sending their children to die for nothing.

Last edited:
Stop the meddling and plundering. End Permanent War. Just come home. Simple as that.

you're asking 10 million people, employed in some way by the military industrialist complex, to just give up their cushy jobs. Aint gonna happen. they will kill you by the 10s of millions first, guaranteed.

Utter nonsense.

Like i said, if the U.S. didn't own the international justice system, its leaders would have been forced to face Nuremberg-type trials. .

The U.S. has unleashed horrific carnage onto Iraq and the entire Middle East. It's time to stop the meddling and plundering. We've done enough damage over there. We've plundered enough. Time to come home.

That's true. 'We' haven't. The average American Taxpayer will never see a return on the $Trillions spent on all the wars/interventions. Only the few Globalist Elites will. And they won't get their children back either. Sadly, they died fighting only to make some Globalist Elite assholes richer. The Elites don't send their own children to die.

So, only the few chosen ones will enjoy the spoils of all these wars/interventions. It's time for Americans to understand that. They need to stop being forced to pay for the wars, and stop sending their children to die for nothing.

Take your act back to the conspiracy forum, fruitcake.

You forgot about the ole standby 'Tinfoil Hat' insult. Wait for it... ;)

You forgot about the ole standby 'Tinfoil Hat' insult. Wait for it... ;)

Your choice of head wear is your business. I'm sure you keep your therapist very busy.

When will Americans learn? It's not about 'Policing.' It's about plundering foreign resources. Iraq, Libya, Ukraine, and so on, are not about being a 'Good Cop.' It's about controlling and plundering their resources.

It's all about the $$$. Once the U.S. gets is, the plundering is on. It has nothing to do with right or wrong. It's only about the dolla bills.

Cheap talk ---- but the facts prove you wrong. Instead of spouting bumper stickers, why don't you look at the facts? How's the price of oil doing these days since we "plundered the Middle East"?

The U.S. is not a 'Good Cop.' It only seeks opportunities to plunder. Just take Iraq as one example. So Saddam Hussein treated his people badly? That had nothing to do with the U.S. Iraq was no threat to the U.S. whatsoever. You can't invade and murder thousands just because you've labeled a leader 'bad.' The U.S. had no valid justification for the bloodbath in Iraq. But now the U.S. and West have their puppet Government. It's time to plunder away.

The wars/interventions aren't about being a 'Good Cop.' They're about getting in there and controlling and plundering resources. The same was done in Libya. And they're attempting to do it in Syria too. No Nation has the right to invade another nation based solely on the belief its leader treats its citizens badly. If that were the case, any nation would be justified in invading the U.S.

Americans just need to realize it's not about 'Policing' anything. It's only about the cash. And average American Taxpayers aren't the ones who'll make that cash. They're just the ones who pay for all the wars/interventions. Only the few Globalist Elites will enjoy the spoils of endless war.

Going into Iraq was a war crime in my estimation and I've said Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should be tried for war crimes.

I don't see the plundering though. What are we getting? Oil? If you have a link to some information please post.

The world is complicated. The U.S. does some things that are only for the benefit of the few greedy losers like Cheney and Haliburton. And this should be opposed in full force. But you can't paint the entire world with one color. There are many things happening at the same time and none of it is simple.

We shouldn't have gone into Iraq, we were more than justified in going into Afghanistan. In Libya Khadafi was slaughtering his own people with air power, we supported the people there with air power. But we aren't 'plundering' anything from Libya. We don't hold any territory.

Now IsiL, the worst group of humans the Earth has seen since the Nazi's, has risen and is taking territory and slaughtering people in the most heinous way. AND they are exporting these atrocities to the western democracies. If this were all contained within the middle east we could sit it out. It isn't. It is only a matter of time before these lone wolf attacks hit the U.S. What then.

Its a complicated cluster f$%# world, always has been. We have to use our power in pinpoint locations to foster change for the better. And make no mistake, its going to be messy. Whenever you forcefully oppose a group of armed and determined people it is never clean or simple.

If we don't act against IsiL now, we will certainly have to act later. And later its going to be infinitely bloodier and there will be many more splinter cells.

Some Globalist Elite fatcats are making money hand over fist in Iraq and Libya. They control both nations' banking systems and oil. You the average schmuck taxpayer who paid for the wars, isn't seeing any profit. But the few Globalist Elites are. It's always the same thing. Average citizens pay for the wars and send their children to die, while the Globalist Elites sit back, watch the carnage, and enjoy the spoils. Remember, the Globalist Elites don't send their own children to die.

There is no 'Good Cop' scenario. There is only control and plundering. That's what these wars/interventions are about. Hopefully one day Americans will figure that out. Maybe they'll stop paying for the wars and sending their children to die for nothing. Permanent War isn't the answer. It's time to end the vicious circle of war.

Time to put up or shut up .....

Just WHO are these "Globalist Elite fatcats"?

By what proof do you claim that "the Globalist Elites don't send their own children to die"? Or, is that just something you made up?

When will Americans learn? It's not about 'Policing.' It's about plundering foreign resources. Iraq, Libya, Ukraine, and so on, are not about being a 'Good Cop.' It's about controlling and plundering their resources.

It's all about the $$$. Once the U.S. gets is, the plundering is on. It has nothing to do with right or wrong. It's only about the dolla bills.

Cheap talk ---- but the facts prove you wrong. Instead of spouting bumper stickers, why don't you look at the facts? How's the price of oil doing these days since we "plundered the Middle East"?

The U.S. is not a 'Good Cop.' It only seeks opportunities to plunder. Just take Iraq as one example. So Saddam Hussein treated his people badly? That had nothing to do with the U.S. Iraq was no threat to the U.S. whatsoever. You can't invade and murder thousands just because you've labeled a leader 'bad.' The U.S. had no valid justification for the bloodbath in Iraq. But now the U.S. and West have their puppet Government. It's time to plunder away.

The wars/interventions aren't about being a 'Good Cop.' They're about getting in there and controlling and plundering resources. The same was done in Libya. And they're attempting to do it in Syria too. No Nation has the right to invade another nation based solely on the belief its leader treats its citizens badly. If that were the case, any nation would be justified in invading the U.S.

Americans just need to realize it's not about 'Policing' anything. It's only about the cash. And average American Taxpayers aren't the ones who'll make that cash. They're just the ones who pay for all the wars/interventions. Only the few Globalist Elites will enjoy the spoils of endless war.

Going into Iraq was a war crime in my estimation and I've said Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should be tried for war crimes.

It wasn't and they won't be.

It was a horrific crime against humanity. If the U.S. didn't own the international justice system, its leaders would have been forced to face Nuremberg-type trials. There was no justification for the mass slaughter in Iraq. It was a terrible crime.

Are you claiming that American intervention in Iraq resulted in mass slaughter, or was mass slaughter prevented? How many people died at the hands of Americans? How many died at the hands of other Muslims?

Are you proposing that Iraq was better off under Saddam, than it is today?

Utter nonsense.

The U.S. has unleashed horrific carnage in Iraq and the entire Middle East. It's time to stop the meddling and plundering. We've done enough damage over there. We've plundered enough. Time to come home.

You know ... you keep repeating the same nonsense over and over, as if you believe that saying it often enough will make it true.

How much plundering has been done?

Just exactly what was this "horrific carnage" the US unleashed?

Time to stop spouting generalities ... let's talk about reality.

You turn ....

Utter nonsense.

S.O.S .... all bluster, no reality .... prove your accusations.

Yes.

I don't want us to be obliged to play World Policeman, but...

The OP is correct...

We pull back, and the shit begins to fly...

Oceans on both sides of the country do not protect us they way they did 100 years ago...

Are you claiming that American intervention in Iraq resulted in mass slaughter, or was mass slaughter prevented? How many people died at the hands of Americans? How many died at the hands of other Muslims?

Are you proposing that Iraq was better off under Saddam, than it is today?

Not only Iraq, the entire Middle East was better off under Saddam Hussein. The U.S. has unleashed unspeakable horror onto Iraq and the Middle East. Millions have been brutally slaughtered as a result of the Iraq invasion. U.S. leaders should be arrested and prosecuted for crimes against humanity. The Iraq War has only benefited the few Global Elite fatcats. Everyone else has paid dearly.

Last edited:

Utter nonsense.

The U.S. has unleashed horrific carnage in Iraq and the entire Middle East. It's time to stop the meddling and plundering. We've done enough damage over there. We've plundered enough. Time to come home.

You know ... you keep repeating the same nonsense over and over, as if you believe that saying it often enough will make it true.

You turn ....

The Elites have their puppet regime in Iraq. They now own its banking system and its oil. They're the only ones who've benefited from the Iraq War. And there was no virtually no Al Qaeda and ISIS presence in Iraq or the Middle East before the U.S. invaded Iraq and supported terrorists in Syria against Assad.

The U.S. is the main culprit in creating the horrific carnage we're seeing in the Middle East. It's time to end the meddling and plundering. It's time to exit the Middle East. Time to come home.

Utter nonsense.

You turn ....

The Elites have their puppet regime in Iraq. They now own its banking system and its oil. They're the only ones who've benefited from the Iraq War. And there was no virtually no Al Qaeda and ISIS presence in Iraq or the Middle East before the U.S. invaded Iraq and supported terrorists in Syria against Assad.

The U.S. is the main culprit in creating the horrific carnage we're seeing in the Middle East. It's time to end the meddling and plundering. It's time to exit the Middle East. Time to come home.
Utter nonsense.

You turn ....

They .... they .... they .... it's always 'they' .... not once do you offer proof of your screeds.

It is both intellectually dishonest and incredibly ignorant to propose that US presence was the cause of ISIS. You truly need to get out in the real world ....

You turn ....

You turn ....

They .... they .... they .... it's always 'they' .... not once do you offer proof of your screeds.

It is both intellectually dishonest and incredibly ignorant to propose that US presence was the cause of ISIS. You truly need to get out in the real world ....

The U.S., Saudi Arabia, and Great Britain have been funding and arming terrorists in Syria for years. All that money & weapons didn't just magically appear for ISIS. It was provided for them.

And there was virtually no Al Qaeda presence in Iraq and the Middle East before the Iraq invasion. Our Government has done enough awful damage over there. Time to exit the Middle East.

Forum List

Back