Senate Approves Major Overhaul Of Chemical Safety Rules

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The bill would update regulations governing harmful chemicals for the first time in nearly 40 years.

Who's willing to place a bet with me....that not only will the house water this down to a nothing bill...all compliments of the conservatives....but this bill will never touch Obama's desk?

The moron's, ie conservatives have never done anything for the american people that isn't watered down by big money and string holders on their coffers......stay tuned, folks....and continue to boil your water!!
567356d21f0000dd00e9c1cd.jpeg

oh yeah, our Masters speaketh. not one of them are chemist, Scientist or anything else. but they get to make up all these rules over us

I don't understand why anyone would disagree with regulating chemicals?

Of course you understand why. Regulation would cost the chemical plants money and the chemical plant owners own republicans. Nothing more complicated than that.

while our NANNY is at it. Parents screw it if you say you child can tan. the MASTERS says not. but they are considering dropping the age for abortions probably. NOTICE they say: THE FEDERAL government. forget it's we the people. I wonder how many brown shirts they'll have to hire to keep track of them?
snip:
FDA proposes indoor tanning ban for minors

By Robert King • 12/18/15 12:23 PM

The federal government said Friday it would ban minors from using indoor tanning beds, taking action on an issue that many states are already handling.

The Food and Drug Administration said the proposed measure was in response to 1.6 million minors using indoor tanning beds each year, according to 2013 federal data.

The problem is that indoor tanning is a "known contributor to skin cancer," the agency said.

all of it here:

while our NANNY is at it. Parents screw it if you say you child can tan. the MASTERS says not. but they are considering dropping the age for abortions probably. NOTICE they say: THE FEDERAL government. forget it's we the people. I wonder how many brown shirts they'll have to hire to keep track of them?
snip:

By Robert King • 12/18/15 12:23 PM

The federal government said Friday it would ban minors from using indoor tanning beds, taking action on an issue that many states are already handling.

The Food and Drug Administration said the proposed measure was in response to 1.6 million minors using indoor tanning beds each year, according to 2013 federal data.

The problem is that indoor tanning is a "known contributor to skin cancer," the agency said.

all of it here:

Tanning beds have been proven to be dangerous to health. You think the underage should be able to drink and smoke too?

Forum List

Back