Shooting at Police Station

You should scroll up to the first page, dumbass. I was posting on this thread before it was moved into the stupid twat zone so you and Beretta could dumb it up.

How many times does Cat use the term tw_t and XXXX in one day? Can anyone venture a guess? How many swear words can she use in one sentence? :)

If I'm referencing you, at least several hundred times. They're the only words that accurately describe you.

Of course, you're ever so much more ladylike for typing those words with a single missing letter.

I'm not the one who targets people with disgusting and vile language simply to get my thrills daily.. That's you and everyone here knows it. Don't blame me for your behavior.. you own it.

How many times does Cat use the term tw_t and XXXX in one day? Can anyone venture a guess? How many swear words can she use in one sentence? :)

If I'm referencing you, at least several hundred times. They're the only words that accurately describe you.

^^^Typical liberal.. Bully blames the person they assault. I wonder if you've ever been on Dr. Phil? I don't think he would care for your bullying too much. Just a guess! Perhaps we could all go and with print outs of your behavior.. No??

If you feel you are being bullied on the internet, I'd avise you to push ALT + F4 on your computer keyboard.

You should scroll up to the first page, dumbass. I was posting on this thread before it was moved into the stupid twat zone so you and Beretta could dumb it up.

I've seen it. I'm not even so sure it's a woman. What woman calls people, "bro"? I guess some men like a woman with the language of a very upset longshoreman. No offence to longshoremen.

It happens constantly. I mind my own business.. I don't address her, completely ignore her. She can't help herself..She will find a post and come calling me either a XXXX or a tw_t, riddled and laced with swear words.. It's why I turned off my rep. She did it every couple of days with hate filled garbage.. Even when I didn't post here for two months. I don't get it?? Why the obsession?

Last edited by a moderator:

^^^Typical liberal.. Bully blames the person they assault. I wonder if you've ever been on Dr. Phil? I don't think he would care for your bullying too much. Just a guess! Perhaps we could all go and with print outs of your behavior.. No??

If you feel you are being bullied on the internet, I'd avise you to push ALT + F4 on your computer keyboard.

You bully numerous people here.. its what you do and the type of person you are. The kind of behavior you display borders psychotic. I actually feel sorry for you Cat.. Anyone so filled with that much rage and hatred has MAJOR issues.

My first post to you on the thread:

I don't understand??

You should just have stopped here, since that basically sums up your position on every topic.

Then, you claimed that I sought out this topic specifically to insult you. A review of the thread shows I was posting on this thread hours before your first post.

You're a permanent victim. Do you need to cry some more about how Obama won?

Of course, you're ever so much more ladylike for typing those words with a single missing letter.

I'm not the one who targets people with disgusting and vile language simply to get my thrills daily.. That's you and everyone here knows it. Don't blame me for your behavior.. you own it.

This is "its'" modus operandi. Same routine each time. Get intro a argument over nothing so the thread gets moved and then it and it's cohorts display their "talents" :badgrin:

You bully numerous people here.. its what you do and the type of person you are. The kind of behavior you display borders psychotic. I actually feel sorry for you Cat.. Anyone so filled with that much rage and hatred has MAJOR issues.

Tissue?

This is "its'" modus operandi. Same routine each time. Get intro a argument over nothing so the thread gets moved and then it and it's cohorts display their "talents" :badgrin:

Oh, look. Beretta is flapping his pussy lips again. Tissue, faggot?

Tissue?

Why do I need a tissue (Sounds an awful lot like Del, hmm?)..I'm stating facts and truths. No one needs a tissue for telling the truth, now do they? Get new lines.

:clap2::clap2: More please. Show us yourself in all your splendor. :D

Nasty and vile person.. Honest to God, you sound sooo much like Del. Why is that???

Tissue?

Why do I need a tissue (Sounds an awful lot like Del, hmm?)..I'm stating facts and truths. No one needs a tissue for telling the truth, now do they? Get new lines.

No way this thing is a woman at least not one a sane man would want to be with. But...we're playing her game so I suggest we ignore her. We all know what's she's up to. Take a guess who will be along sooner or later to assist her.

Last edited:

No way this thing is a woman at least not one a sane man would want to be with. But...we're playing her game so I suggest we ignore her. We all know what's she's up to. Take a guess who will be along sooner or later to assist her.

I agree..

I don't understand?? Assault weapons are banned in New Jersey.. You can't even carry with a permit unless you're in a security role. TOUGHEST gun laws in the nation. LAWS, LAWS, LAWS.. but but.. the criminal didn't adhere to the law? I don't understand? Laws and more laws-- Maybe we should pass laws about passing laws? Maybe the criminal would understand then? Help me out Liberals... How come to the criminal didn't obey the tough gun laws??????

But, But, but, but, but!!! ;)

I don't understand?? Assault weapons are banned in New Jersey.. You can't even carry with a permit unless you're in a security role. TOUGHEST gun laws in the nation. LAWS, LAWS, LAWS.. but but.. the criminal didn't adhere to the law? I don't understand? Laws and more laws-- Maybe we should pass laws about passing laws? Maybe the criminal would understand then? Help me out Liberals... How come to the criminal didn't obey the tough gun laws??????

A handgun was taken away from a policeman. Just like a handgun can be taken away from a teacher or security personnel at a school. Use you brain...

How about you start using yours. ;)

Forum List

Back