Shooting at Police Station

The cops were poorly trained , they weapons were not properly secure. In most booking stations they must lock box there weapons before entering.

Using what passes as "logic" with the NRA, provide the police with with the same protection as that which is proposed the schools, and all their problems will be solved - at least until the next round of senseless killings!

They already have that protection. That's why they were able to prevent it from being much worse.

Police said a suspect was under arrest in connection with a domestic violence-related incident when a struggle with officers ensued at around 5:30 a.m. The suspect "obtained a firearm" during the struggle, police sources said. Officers then returned fire, killing the unidentified suspect.
Did he get it from one of the Officers or did the Arresting Officer do a poor search when he cuffed the Suspect?

At this present time, we know as much as you do.

I once knew a teenaged gang member who smuggled a firearm into an interrogation room at the PD where I worked, though. He taped it under his scrotum and wore baggy pants.

We were all lucky that he didn't shoot anyone.

I don't understand?? Assault weapons are banned in New Jersey.. You can't even carry with a permit unless you're in a security role. TOUGHEST gun laws in the nation. LAWS, LAWS, LAWS.. but but.. the criminal didn't adhere to the law? I don't understand? Laws and more laws-- Maybe we should pass laws about passing laws? Maybe the criminal would understand then? Help me out Liberals... How come to the criminal didn't obey the tough gun laws??????

I don't understand?? Assault weapons are banned in New Jersey.. You can't even carry with a permit unless you're in a security role. TOUGHEST gun laws in the nation. LAWS, LAWS, LAWS.. but but.. the criminal didn't adhere to the law? I don't understand? Laws and more laws-- Maybe we should pass laws about passing laws? Maybe the criminal would understand then? Help me out Liberals... How come to the criminal didn't obey the tough gun laws??????

A handgun was taken away from a policeman. Just like a handgun can be taken away from a teacher or security personnel at a school. Use you brain...

A handgun was taken away from a policeman. Just like a handgun can be taken away from a teacher or security personnel at a school. Use you brain...

You didn't answer my question. THERE ARE GUN RESTRICTIVE LAWS out the butt in New Jersey and yet 3 PEOPLE are dead.. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE when you liberals state the answer to gun violence is gun control??? Why didn't the criminal obey the laws in New Jersey? Come on liberal.. you want to take away our 2nd Amendment right.. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

I can hijack your car and kill with it. Keep blaming inanimate objects for human failures and shortcomings.

But because everyone else was also armed, the shooter didn't do much damage with the gun he took. Last I heard, no one was fatally shot.

I don't understand??

You should just have stopped here, since that basically sums up your position on every topic.

^^Definition of obsession and jealousy.. Makes a b-line to any thread I post in and throws out an insult.. LMAO!!

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful and you're .. well... I turned over a new leaf so I'll let it slide..

There must be a flood down in the Flame Zone because all the trash is floating to the surface. Two pieces of it are here and up to their old tricks. :razz:

I don't understand??

You should just have stopped here, since that basically sums up your position on every topic.

^^Definition of obsession and jealousy.. Makes a b-line to any thread I post in and throws out an insult.. LMAO!!

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful and you're .. well... I turned over a new leaf so I'll let it slide..

You should scroll up to the first page, dumbass. I was posting on this thread before it was moved into the stupid twat zone so you and Beretta could dumb it up.

There must be a flood down in the Flame Zone because all the trash is floating to the surface. Two pieces of it are here and up to their old tricks. :razz:

They're forum bullies who when they can't lure prey in to the flame zone will come and verbally assault and verbally abuse others for their daily orgasm.

You didn't answer my question. THERE ARE GUN RESTRICTIVE LAWS out the butt in New Jersey and yet 3 PEOPLE are dead.. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE when you liberals state the answer to gun violence is gun control??? Why didn't the criminal obey the laws in New Jersey? Come on liberal.. you want to take away our 2nd Amendment right.. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

There were armed police officers on site at this police station, but their presence didn't prevent this shooting.

Please explain.

They're forum bullies who when they can't lure prey in to the flame zone will come and verbally assault and verbally abuse others for their daily orgasm.

The thread was started in the flame zone, stupid twat.

You should scroll up to the first page, dumbass. I was posting on this thread before it was moved into the stupid twat zone so you and Beretta could dumb it up.

How many times does Cat use the term tw_t and XXXX in one day? Can anyone venture a guess? How many swear words can she use in one sentence? :)

The thread was started in the flame zone, stupid twat.

*****TWICE ALREADY******** rofl!! "Tw_t." A ladies term, no doubt?

How many times does Cat use the term tw_t and XXXX in one day? Can anyone venture a guess? How many swear words can she use in one sentence? :)

If I'm referencing you, at least several hundred times. They're the only words that accurately describe you.

Of course, you're ever so much more ladylike for typing those words with a single missing letter.

If I'm referencing you, at least several hundred times. They're the only words that accurately describe you.

^^^Typical liberal.. Bully blames the person they assault. I wonder if you've ever been on Dr. Phil? I don't think he would care for your bullying too much. Just a guess! Perhaps we could all go and with print outs of your behavior.. No??

I've seen it. I'm not even so sure it's a woman. What woman calls people, "bro"? I guess some men like a woman with the language of a very upset longshoreman. No offence to longshoremen.

Forum List

Back