Shooting at Police Station

What's wrong with the article is that it never addresses the cause of mass shootings or really, most shootings at all. If we had an epidemic in the US, some killer virus, we would not be helping the virus spread in the misplaced name of freedom. We wouldn't be banning doorknobs or sneezing. We would (hopefully) find those who were sick and quarantine them. Instead of dealing with the real source of violence we help it along. The mentally ill are allowed to pour alcohol on a sleeping woman and set her on fire. A drug addict eats the face off of some random person in the street. Or, pushes someone in front of a train. This is okay, because we have to feel sorry for the poor crazy addict.

I don't understand?? Assault weapons are banned in New Jersey.. You can't even carry with a permit unless you're in a security role. TOUGHEST gun laws in the nation. LAWS, LAWS, LAWS.. but but.. the criminal didn't adhere to the law? I don't understand? Laws and more laws-- Maybe we should pass laws about passing laws? Maybe the criminal would understand then? Help me out Liberals... How come to the criminal didn't obey the tough gun laws??????

A handgun was taken away from a policeman. Just like a handgun can be taken away from a teacher or security personnel at a school. Use you brain...

But because everyone else was also armed, the shooter didn't do much damage with the gun he took. Last I heard, no one was fatally shot.[/QUOTE]

Except for the bad guy, that is...

You purposely avoid having to answer questions which completely destroy your argument. NJ already has an assault weapon ban in place and even tougher gun laws than the majority of the state.. WHY DID THIS SHOOTING OCCUR???? How did more laws restricting legal gun owners from owning weapons, stop this shooting?? IT DIDN'T. Every liberal on this forum knows the truth. This is a gun grab- abolition of the 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms.. it's a power play.. Most Americans see through the agenda and WON'T let it happen.

Neither does the guy who wrote the article:
3. Lots of guns don’t necessarily mean lots of shootings, as you can see in Israel and Switzerland.*
As David Lamp writes at Cato, “In Israel and Switzerland, for example, a license to possess guns is available on demand to every law-abiding adult, and guns are easily obtainable in both nations. Both countries also allow widespread carrying of concealed firearms, and yet, admits Dr. Arthur Kellerman, one of the foremost medical advocates of gun control, Switzerland and Israel ‘have rates of homicide that are low despite rates of home firearm ownership that are at least as high as those in the United States.’”
*Correction: The info is out-of-date, if not completely wrong. Israel and Switzerland have tightened their gun laws substantially, and now pursue an entirely different approach than the United States. More details here. I apologize for the error.
Jim, do you actually read what you post or do you just copy/paste from another message board like DU?

I don't understand?? Assault weapons are banned in New Jersey.. You can't even carry with a permit unless you're in a security role. TOUGHEST gun laws in the nation. LAWS, LAWS, LAWS.. but but.. the criminal didn't adhere to the law? I don't understand? Laws and more laws-- Maybe we should pass laws about passing laws? Maybe the criminal would understand then? Help me out Liberals... How come to the criminal didn't obey the tough gun laws??????

A handgun was taken away from a policeman. Just like a handgun can be taken away from a teacher or security personnel at a school. Use you brain...

You didn't answer my question. THERE ARE GUN RESTRICTIVE LAWS out the butt in New Jersey and yet 3 PEOPLE are dead.. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE when you liberals state the answer to gun violence is gun control??? Why didn't the criminal obey the laws in New Jersey? Come on liberal.. you want to take away our 2nd Amendment right.. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

I have a question for you... Why do you lie and claim anyone wants to take away your right to own firearms for lawful purposes when all anyone is talking about is restricting access to assault weapons...?

I laugh at your illogical standard of PROOF that gun restrictions "don't work" because criminals will always break the law. :lol:

Ban all assault weapons. You can always borrow one from Eric Holder anyway. He just passes them out with no controls. :cool:

Last edited:
My first post to you on the thread:

I don't understand??

You should just have stopped here, since that basically sums up your position on every topic.

Then, you claimed that I sought out this topic specifically to insult you. A review of the thread shows I was posting on this thread hours before your first post.

You're a permanent victim. Do you need to cry some more about how Obama won?

You're gonna need to offer LGS more than one tissue for that issue. :lol:

Hey, don't look now, but methinks you've been "tag teamed" by Beretta and LGS. Someone call the waaambulance! They can never stay on topic without attacking whichever poster who disagrees with them on said topic, all while claiming they are victims of some tag team conspiracy. Vapid posters always need to resort to that sort of projection tactic. :eusa_shhh:

You should just have stopped here, since that basically sums up your position on every topic.

Then, you claimed that I sought out this topic specifically to insult you. A review of the thread shows I was posting on this thread hours before your first post.

Hey, don't look now, but methinks you've been "tag teamed" by Beretta and LGS. Someone call the waaambulance! They can never stay on topic without attacking whichever poster who disagrees with them on said topic, all while claiming they are victims of some tag team conspiracy. Vapid posters always need to resort to that sort of projection tactic. :eusa_shhh:

:clap2: Priceless! One needs to look no further for a true hypocrite...and a lame one. She attacks and name calls with every reply. Her tag-team pal, catzpiss came here earlier for only one reason. Valerie tag teams all day in the Flame Zone and now we get the above gem. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

STFU loser. If LGS, I and all of 2 others didn't reply to you...you wouldn't get any replies. Unless of course you and 10 others are villifying someone down in your shit shack called the Flame Zone.

Last edited:

Is there a reason why you came to this thread specifically and attacked me as well as Beretta when no one has said a word to you? Does Cat always need back up? Do bullies travel in pairs? Isn't the flame zone enough to keep rabid verbal assaulters busy? Why the need to bring it in to a thread where we were discussing the merits of gun laws? Do you think everyone is so stupid to believe the absolute nonsense you spewed above? Do yourself a favor.. Go play bully elsewhere. I'm over you and Cat and your rage theatrics. It's old, childish, and borders on obsessive. I;ll tell you the same thing I told her.. GET SOME HELP Valerie. You and Cat are officially on ignore. You can spew your hatred some place else. I'm not putting up with it any longer. :)

Have a great day!!:cool:

Is there a reason why you came to this thread specifically and attacked me as well as Beretta when no one has said a word to you? Does Cat always need back up? Do bullies travel in pairs? Isn't the flame zone enough to keep rabid verbal assaulters busy? Why the need to bring it in to a thread where we were discussing the merits of gun laws? Do you think everyone is so stupid to believe the absolute nonsense you spewed above? Do yourself a favor.. Go play bully elsewhere. I'm over you and Cat and your rage theatrics. It's old, childish, and borders on obsessive. I;ll tell you the same thing I told her.. GET SOME HELP Valerie. You and Cat are officially on ignore. You can spew your hatred some place else. I'm not putting up with it any longer. :)

What did I say earlier? Give it time and guess what the "cat" eventually drags in... She actually highlights her own behavior and is too stooooooopid to realize it. :meow::offtopic::lame2::cuckoo:

Last edited:

You didn't answer my question. THERE ARE GUN RESTRICTIVE LAWS out the butt in New Jersey and yet 3 PEOPLE are dead.. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE when you liberals state the answer to gun violence is gun control??? Why didn't the criminal obey the laws in New Jersey? Come on liberal.. you want to take away our 2nd Amendment right.. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

I have a question for you... Why do you lie and claim anyone wants to take away your right to own firearms for lawful purposes when all anyone is talking about is restricting access to assault weapons...?

I laugh at your illogical standard of PROOF that gun restrictions "don't work" because criminals will always break the law. :lol:

Your position is as full of shit as a backed up septic tank. You CLAIM you want to "restrict access to assault weapons", but Fienstien's new bill includes semi-auto pistols and hunting rifles.

Hell, you people can't even decide on a single definition of 'assault weapon'. Going with your penchant for excessive regulation, it wouldn't surprise me if you said ALL guns are designed to 'assault', so therefore ALL guns should be banned.

That's the kind of shit you morons have priors for.

What did I say earlier? Give it time and guess what the "cat" eventually drags in... She actually highlights her own behavior and is too stooooooopid to realize it.

I know.. You were 100% correct. I'm done with it. I just put them both on ignore. :)

What did I say earlier? Give it time and guess what the "cat" eventually drags in... She actually highlights her own behavior and is too stooooooopid to realize it.

I know.. You were 100% correct. I'm done with it. I just put them both on ignore. :)

Now she'll comeback with a not-so-clever remark like you're a coward because you don't want to read her hate filled posts in the Politics section. She forgets from whence she came. She's likley PMing catzpiss now for assistance. Either that or they skulk in when they think you're gone. It's all their miserable lives have to offer them.

The irony is...see how they/she doesn't like it when it's done to them. :badgrin::lol::clap2:

Last edited:

Now she'll comeback with a not-so-clever remark like you're a coward because you don't want to read her hate filled posts in the Politics section. She forgets from whence she came. She's likley PMing catzpiss now for assistance. Either that or they skulk in when they think you're gone. It's all their miserable lives have to offer them.

The irony is...see how they/she doesn't like it when it's done to them. :badgrin::lol::clap2:

I honestly don't care what they think Beretta. I'm here to engage in debate, not high school games and being the whipping post for bullies. I can't change how they think and neither can you.. Ignore them :)

I honestly don't care what they think Beretta. I'm here to engage in debate, not high school games and being the whipping post for bullies. I can't change how they think and neither can you.. Ignore them :)

Agreed!:eusa_angel:...but you made one mistake...you said they "think".

Ignore List
catzmeow hazlnut JakeStarkey Rosie Valerie

Last edited:

You're great in debate and one of the best guys on this forum. Don't waste another minute on them.

You're great in debate and one of the best guys on this forum. Don't waste another minute on them.

Thanks...can we get a room? :eusa_angel: You're not to shabby yourself.

Forum List

Back