Shooter Was A Saudi

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Seriously?
Please tell me you are being completely facetious here.... If not then this is totally off the rails.
Wow. I cannot even.

I think I am as baffled by your response, as you are of mine.

What part of my post, was even contentious?
Honestly was looking for some verification of sarcasm.
It is a totally asinine presumption that Christians are the only "good soldiers" or to be those only allowed to serve.
Some of my best soldiers were Christians, some of my worst, also Christians.
Your premise is bunk.
The safest and best military would be all Christian, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. The next best thing would be to exclude all muslims. All muslims are terrorists.
Most white Christians are usually domestic terrorists covering the largest block of people in this country with the greatest threat.

What does that statement mean?

We sell foreign countries the latest military aircraft and weapon systems, and train their soldiers alongside US military personal to fly them and fix them.

Been going on since the 1970's. ... :cool:

FIRST PHOTO: Saudi Pilot Trainee -- Mohammed Alshamrani -- Who Went on Shooting Rampage at Pensacola Air Station Killing 3 with Several Injured

lyx1Ljb.jpg

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

why are we letting these people on our military bases?
preventing people from terrorist countries from entering our country would be raaaaaaayyyycissst ! just ask the dumb asses on the left !
So you are stating that Saudi Arabia is a terrorist country? You might want to let fat donnie know.

Trump’s buddies. Jared’s secret banker.
Too bad that Obama gave the Iranians all of their cash and gold back on an unmarked government plane in the middle of the night so that Iran could use it to cause havoc all over the middle east that has us in a predicament of using SA to push back on them militarily....whine to Obama not us....
Yeah and the shooter was Saudi...

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't something like him overhearing or believing someone was belittling Islam and he was following the words of the Koran. Or something similar.
Not all of the Saudi students that I meet were religious or went to the mosque. Some were non religious and secular.

The Saudi guy could have had a personal or mental problem which sent him over the edge.

Kinda like the US sailor who committed the workplace violence attack a few days ago at Pearl Harbor. ... :cool:

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

why are we letting these people on our military bases?

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American,
and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Seriously?
Please tell me you are being completely facetious here.... If not then this is totally off the rails.
Wow. I cannot even.

It is a totally asinine presumption that Christians are the only "good soldiers" or to be those only allowed to serve.
Your premise is bunk.

Has nothing at all to do with "Christians are good soldiers".

Has nothing to do with that at all.

Whether you realize it or not, there are ideologies out there today, which directly and openly teach that as long as you kill, what in their ideology, are the bad people then you will be rewarded, and what happens to you is irrelevant.

Why do you think people strap on suicide belts, and blow themselves up?

Why do you think they are having men, stand behind their wife and daughter, and shooting their rifles at people from between them?

Why do you see giving rifles to 8-year-olds, and telling them to run at the 'enemy'?

You people need to grow up a little bit, and stop looking at the world from this overly simplified utopian vision, that we're all the same. We're not all the same.

And stop using exceptions to prove a rule. Yes, we have crazy people here in the US. They do exist. But they are a rarity compared to the normalized behavior you see in some other countries.

And to give people who honestly believe it doesn't matter what happens to me, as long as I kill a ton of people on the way out, and allow them in a military base, give them training on how to use grenades and rifles..... is pure idiocy.

I just watched a video from a camp in Syria, where children 5-years-old, are telling reporters, that as soon as they are let out, they intend to kill everyone.

The most crappy of Americans, I don't see them training their 5-year-olds to go kill and slaughter people.

So either accept that you are responsible for the death of US soldiers with your dumb "we're all the same" utopian vision.... or maybe we should have limits on who joins, or is allowed on a military base.

I'm not Catholic, but I guarantee that a Christian, evangelical or catholic from Ecuador, is not being taught that as long as they kill a bunch of people, they'll be rewarded in Heaven. They are not nearly as much of a threat in our military bases, as a non-christian. We can at least count on them having some cultural similarities with American culture.

Uhh hmm

Andylusion said:
Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.

Look, I get it. The things we are fed in the media, what makes it's way through the news cycle, what's shown on tv is the whole middle east population hates the U.S.A. The problem is, it's not nearly as true as some want us to believe.
Muslims are just as secular and as non-devoted as many other religions are.
There are Hindus that eat beef with regularity, they just don't get caught doing it.
There are muslims who want to eat bacon, drink alcohol, wear pants, allow women to drive, and shake the hand of a like minded jew....
The problem comes along in the enforcement of any and all things against the extremes viewpoint. Saudi Arabia has some of the strictest laws on the planet, and it's due to the ruling political elite. Is there a trickle down effect? Of course there is... But, should you get them one on one and comfortable with you, their "Death to America" chant quickly becomes welcoming and friendly
Christ Andy, I'm not a utopist about anything in life. We are not all the same, we will never have the same belief world wide even if some big assed all knowing sky daddy comes down and proves he/she/it is omnipotent, there will still be holdouts across each and every religion, cult, following...what have you. All I'm saying is you take the good with the bad. Call it what you want.. Acceptance, Tolerance, putting up with... Doesn't matter. Holding onto hate for a group of people for the actions of a small portion of the population is petty. No, I am not saying the Saudi's shouldn't be held responsible fornthe actions of their citizens, far from it. This ass hat today should cost them... Dearly so. It should also put into place a better process of vetting not only by the Saudi's, but our own government, and especially foreign military trainees.. (Sidebar.. I find it recockulous that our military is still not allowed to carry weapons on post.. Another discussion for another time) when they are on our soil, or we on theirs.
Yes, many over there are taught from the beginning of their memories to hate us... However, many of them mature out of it.
Shutting yourself down to one set in stone groupthink is a good way to shrink your world to a few measly square feet and have nothing at the end.

Seriously?
Wow. I cannot even.

Your premise is bunk.
The safest and best military would be all Christian, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. The next best thing would be to exclude all muslims. All muslims are terrorists.
Most white Christians are usually domestic terrorists covering the largest block of people in this country with the greatest threat.
Oh for fucks sake..

FIRST PHOTO: Saudi Pilot Trainee -- Mohammed Alshamrani -- Who Went on Shooting Rampage at Pensacola Air Station Killing 3 with Several Injured

lyx1Ljb.jpg
Run of the mill terrorist.

Seriously?
Wow. I cannot even.

Your premise is bunk.

It means they always cover for terrorists by point fingers at Christians. They’re fucking cowards that way.

It seems strange that M.P.'s go unarmed on Military bases (they had to call in the local police for the Ft. Hood shooter) but a foreign Saudi student pilot packs a gun. Maybe it's time for the Military get off their dead asses and execute convicted killer Maj. Nadal.

Why are we allowing the Muslim filth to come on our military bases?

Didn't we learn anything from Ft Hood?

Ask the last 10 Presidents or so been going on for as long as I can remember. Now's the change for Trump to man up and change the policy. Let's see.

If anybody has the courage to do what is right and ban Muslims from this country it is Trump. However, I am not holding my breath.

I wouldn't either he spoke of great respect today after the King supposedly called him to condemn. Saudi's have played the U.S. for fools many, many years.

It seems strange that M.P's go unarmed on Military bases (they had to call in the local police for the Ft. Hood shooter) but a foreign Saudi student pilot packs a gun.

Because, sadly, when there is a will (to kill by these criminals) there is a way.

That's why I agree MattGaetz :thup:

✔@RepMattGaetz

We're learning a Saudi Arabian military member in Pensacola committed these murders.

I'm working with the
@DeptofDefense, @StateDept, and @DHSgov to ensure there's extreme vetting for people who come to our country and train on our bases.
5:31 AM - Dec 7, 2019

Seriously?
Wow. I cannot even.

Your premise is bunk.
Oh for fucks sake..
Don't you wish you could counter the argument? But you can't. It's why your four word response says nothing.

Your premise is bunk.
Oh for fucks sake..
Don't you wish you could counter the argument? But you can't. It's why your four word response says nothing.
Whatever, loser.
You and your victimization....
Go away and be extra stupid somewhere else.

Your premise is bunk.

It means they always cover for terrorists by point fingers at Christians. They’re fucking cowards that way.
Seriously?
Wow. I cannot even.

Your premise is bunk.

Meaning they are the majority in this country that are the greatest threat. The stats bear this out; Most domestic terrorism comes from white supremacists, FBI tells lawmakers

Your premise is bunk.
Oh for fucks sake..
Whatever, loser.
You and your victimization....
Go away and be extra stupid somewhere else.
No, it's not a whatever. It's your inability to argue the truth, so you cowardly pedal lies about victimization. Debate the facts instead of tossing out your own recipe for stupid.

Forum List

Back