Shooter Was A Saudi

*pending Putin's approval

Lame, to be generous....:rolleyes:

There is absolutely no evidence that Trump has ever colluded with Putin yet you people with TDS seem to cling to this silly notion as if it means something.

Can't you at least be creative and find a new catch phrase for the month that hasn't already been thoroughly dismantled?

why are we letting these people on our military bases?

because America's their b*tch
B3-CM670_SAUDI_LV_20181128180057.jpg

~S~

Hate to tell you guys, but I don't think this guy was there to be trained as a pilot. I think that he was there to be trained on aircraft maintenance and upkeep.
Actually, he was training as a back seater, WSO (weapons system officer), for Navy jet fighters which is a two year course. ...

Last edited:
huh? Whether they were military or not means not a thing. What matters is the Saudi government had a hand in supporting Al Qaeda

Saying he was or wasn't a terrorist isn't something I'm going to participate in. Why? The shooting just happened this morning, and things are still being discovered and investigated. I'll wait for the official report as to whether or not he was a terrorist.
He was a muslim, which means he is a terrorist.

Ha, here come the troll games. Why do you even ask questions? You just whine like a little bitch, when you get your answers.
So, have you complained to your cult leader yet? Remember, he sent several thousand good young whiteys to Saudi Arabia to stop bullets for Allah's army.

Oh for God's sake.

One minute Trump is Putin's bitch and the next he's King Salman's bitch?

We get it....Trump is everyone's "bitch"....yada yada yada :rolleyes:

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

why are we letting these people on our military bases?

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Seriously?
Please tell me you are being completely facetious here.... If not then this is totally off the rails.
Wow. I cannot even.

I think I am as baffled by your response, as you are of mine.

What part of my post, was even contentious?
Honestly was looking for some verification of sarcasm.
It is a totally asinine presumption that Christians are the only "good soldiers" or to be those only allowed to serve.
Some of my best soldiers were Christians, some of my worst, also Christians.
Your premise is bunk.

Has nothing at all to do with "Christians are good soldiers".

Has nothing to do with that at all.

Whether you realize it or not, there are ideologies out there today, which directly and openly teach that as long as you kill, what in their ideology, are the bad people then you will be rewarded, and what happens to you is irrelevant.

Why do you think people strap on suicide belts, and blow themselves up?

Why do you think they are having men, stand behind their wife and daughter, and shooting their rifles at people from between them?

Why do you see giving rifles to 8-year-olds, and telling them to run at the 'enemy'?

You people need to grow up a little bit, and stop looking at the world from this overly simplified utopian vision, that we're all the same. We're not all the same.

And stop using exceptions to prove a rule. Yes, we have crazy people here in the US. They do exist. But they are a rarity compared to the normalized behavior you see in some other countries.

And to give people who honestly believe it doesn't matter what happens to me, as long as I kill a ton of people on the way out, and allow them in a military base, give them training on how to use grenades and rifles..... is pure idiocy.

I just watched a video from a camp in Syria, where children 5-years-old, are telling reporters, that as soon as they are let out, they intend to kill everyone.

The most crappy of Americans, I don't see them training their 5-year-olds to go kill and slaughter people.

So either accept that you are responsible for the death of US soldiers with your dumb "we're all the same" utopian vision.... or maybe we should have limits on who joins, or is allowed on a military base.

I'm not Catholic, but I guarantee that a Christian, evangelical or catholic from Ecuador, is not being taught that as long as they kill a bunch of people, they'll be rewarded in Heaven. They are not nearly as much of a threat in our military bases, as a non-christian. We can at least count on them having some cultural similarities with American culture.

New Topics

Forum List

Back