Shooter Was A Saudi

Hundreds of foreign military airmen have trained at Pensacola Naval Air Station since the 1970's without a workplace violence incident like this happening. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Saudi flight students in Florida?

Why does that ring a note?

"Ring a note"? :uhh:

Foreign flight students have been trained at that base for decades. It's yuge. The base of the Blue Angels too.

If you're wondering why anyone would go to Florida for any reason whatsoever, well I'm as stumped as you are. :dunno:

Hundreds of foreign military airmen have trained at Pensacola Navel Air Station since the 1970's without a workplace violence incident like this happening. ... :cool:

welcome to the new millennium Sunni

got an axe to grind?

~S~

Saudi Arabia became a favored nation after we cut the last strand to the Bretton Woods gold standard in 1971. All the currencies started to float against each other and our currency was the world's currency and used as the medium of exchange. In return any nation that did business using our currency had the right to ask for gold in the same amount if we owed them money. DeGaulle of France asked for gold and supposedly we did not have it in For Knox as we were starting to run more and more deficits in 1971. We did not pay attention to OPEC at that time as they wanted an increase in the price of oil and we had a say. Inflation was rising and Nixon as time passed was in the Watergate quagmire. In 1973 the first oil crisis hit and we were given a lesson. We then made a deal with Saudi Arabia as our buddy and unofficially their massive oil reserves became part of the backing of our fiat currency. So we went from a gold backing to a oil backing. Even today a lot of our oil goes overseas while we accept oil from that region of the world.

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

why are we letting these people on our military bases?
Trump loves the Saudi's. Hush your mouth. We let them kill journalists. Of course Trump let's them on military bases.

Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
Some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11.

Those were civilians, not Saudi military.
Like that makes a difference, The ass clown that shot up Fort Hood was military! A muslim is a muslim, civilian or military makes no difference.
A white domestic terrorist, is a white domestic terrorist. Making them the single largest threat to our national security along with Trump.

Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
and here we are teaching them to fly! my God do we not learn from the past?
And Trump? He excused them from murdering one of our journalists. Why so surprised?

Those were civilians, not Saudi military.
This was military!

You said "some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11." and were referring Saudis, but those were civilians, not military. The person that did the shooting in P'cola was Saudi military who was here to get trained.
They were still Saudi right? Should we continue to trust Saudis? Military or civilian?
We can't trust domestic terrorists. And yet, no one is crowing about that. They happen to be the largest threat along with Trump.

so?

he doesn't represent the views of the folks from Saudi Arabia, who love america.

just because one person did something, doesnt mean an entire nation is the enemy
I doubt the "love" of Saudi Arabia. I still have not forgotten 9/11
Saudi Arabia and the 9/11 Terrorist Attacks
Zacarias Moussaoui, a convicted 9/11 co-conspirator, says members of Saudi Arabia’s royal family helped finance al Qaeda in the years just prior to the 2001 terrorist attacks. Moussaoui gave a deposition in a lawsuit filed against the Saudi Arabian government by relatives of the 9/11 victims.In his deposition, Moussaoui identified “prominent members of Saudi Arabia’s royal family as major donors” to al Qaeda in the late 1990s, according to the Times.
Feb. 3, New York Times: He said in the prison deposition that he was directed in 1998 or 1999 by Qaeda leaders in Afghanistan to create a digital database of donors to the group. Among those he said he recalled listing in the database were Prince Turki al-Faisal, then the Saudi intelligence chief; Prince Bandar Bin Sultan, the longtime Saudi ambassador to the United States; Prince al-Waleed bin Talal, a prominent billionaire investor; and many of the country’s leading clerics.
“Sheikh Osama wanted to keep a record who give money,” he said in imperfect English — “who is to be listened to or who contributed to the jihad.”
Mr. Moussaoui said he acted as a courier for Bin Laden, carrying personal messages to prominent Saudi princes and clerics.

I could go into harm to the US economy by OPEC of which Saudi Arabia was one of the founding members, but there is no need. I generally think they support terrorism in a big way. Are you grazing a camel in your back yard Basquebromance or do you just have a short convenient memory?

Several years ago I lived in Pensacola close to the Naval Air Station.

At the apartment complex where I lived there were a couple of dozen Saudi airmen and Kuwait's renting apartment's while training at the base. They all had their wives and children living with them.

All the Saudi's were air force officers taking the 2 year WSO (weapons system officer) course, and the Kuwait's were enlisted men who were training as jet mechanics. They went thru the same training and schools alongside the American and other foreign students.

I got to know them and their children, had dinner with them many times, and spent hours and hours learning about their country and the middle east in general. They were some of the politest and well mannered people I have ever had the pleasure to know. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Foreign flight students have been trained at that base for decades. It's yuge. The base of the Blue Angels too.

If you're wondering why anyone would go to Florida for any reason whatsoever, well I'm as stumped as you are. :dunno:
Of course not.
upload_2019-12-6_19-36-0.jpeg

upload_2019-12-6_19-39-1.jpeg

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Seriously?
Please tell me you are being completely facetious here.... If not then this is totally off the rails.
Wow. I cannot even.

I think I am as baffled by your response, as you are of mine.

What part of my post, was even contentious?
Honestly was looking for some verification of sarcasm.
It is a totally asinine presumption that Christians are the only "good soldiers" or to be those only allowed to serve.
Some of my best soldiers were Christians, some of my worst, also Christians.
Your premise is bunk.
The safest and best military would be all Christian, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. The next best thing would be to exclude all muslims. All muslims are terrorists.

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Seriously?
Please tell me you are being completely facetious here.... If not then this is totally off the rails.
Wow. I cannot even.

I think I am as baffled by your response, as you are of mine.

What part of my post, was even contentious?
Honestly was looking for some verification of sarcasm.
It is a totally asinine presumption that Christians are the only "good soldiers" or to be those only allowed to serve.
Some of my best soldiers were Christians, some of my worst, also Christians.
Your premise is bunk.
The safest and best military would be all Christian, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. The next best thing would be to exclude all muslims. All muslims are terrorists.
Most white Christians are usually domestic terrorists covering the largest block of people in this country with the greatest threat.

There are lots of reasons the guy could break. I just wonder where he got the weapon in the first place. I don't think air force types carry all the time.

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't something like him overhearing or believing someone was belittling Islam and he was following the words of the Koran. Or something similar.

Of course not.
View attachment 293580
View attachment 293581

See what I mean? You had to leave Florida altogether and dive underwater.

Please don't post pictures of coral. It gives us trypophobes the creeps. :eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back