Shooter Was A Saudi

Most white Christians are usually domestic terrorists covering the largest block of people in this country with the greatest threat.
Oh for fucks sake..
Don't you wish you could counter the argument? But you can't. It's why your four word response says nothing.
why is it your war and peace shoved up the ass bullshit for hours on end doesn't even say that?
You must be retarded. WTF are you talking about?
let me type slow. you with me still?

if his 4 words say nothing, at least he did it in 4 words. you write war and peace shit and don't even say as much.

with me still?
Negative! Nothing to do with "war and peace." Your wild imagination betrays you. There are no sides in this debate, just facts. The fact that others can't debate them is on them. We never seem to have a conversation about facts. Just about those groups we hate. Is the debate about the group, or is it about terrorism? Because, if it's about a group, then that is nothing more than outrage about a group, and the terrorism part is nothing more than a facade.

There is a hypocritical blight in this country that attacks Muslims for their terrorism, but white crimes of mass murder are somehow different. No one mentions the faith of the white murdering terrorist in this country. Why? How many mass murdering terrorists from white supremacists are attacked for their religion? Do any of you know? Of course not. You don't care what their religion is because they are white. It's only the "Muslim" terrorist you want to care about when it comes to religion. Lol! We are so full of shit.

The motive of the terrorist:
Sounds like our own atheists and Jew haters
"O American people - I'm not against you for being American, I don't hate you because your freedoms, I hate you because every day you supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims but against humanity," the post read.

"What I see from America is the supporting of Israel which is invasion of Muslim countrie (sic), I see invasion of many countries by it's troops, I see Guantanamo Bay. I see cruise missiles, cluster bombs and UAV."

Oh for fucks sake..
Don't you wish you could counter the argument? But you can't. It's why your four word response says nothing.
why is it your war and peace shoved up the ass bullshit for hours on end doesn't even say that?

if his 4 words say nothing, at least he did it in 4 words. you write war and peace shit and don't even say as much.

with me still?
Negative! Nothing to do with "war and peace." Your wild imagination betrays you. There are no sides in this debate, just facts. The fact that others can't debate them is on them. We never seem to have a conversation about facts. Just about those groups we hate. Is the debate about the group, or is it about terrorism? Because, if it's about a group, then that is nothing more than outrage about a group, and the terrorism part is nothing more than a facade.

There is a hypocritical blight in this country that attacks Muslims for their terrorism, but white crimes of mass murder are somehow different. No one mentions the faith of the white murdering terrorist in this country. Why? How many mass murdering terrorists from white supremacists are attacked for their religion? Do any of you know? Of course not. You don't care what their religion is because they are white. It's only the "Muslim" terrorist you want to care about when it comes to religion. Lol! We are so full of shit.
betrays me.

we gots us a shakespere in our midst!!!

with me still?

betrays me.

And we've got a loser who can't engage. Someone wake me when all these dead head debaters are gone. The boredom has limits you know.

No one mentions the faith of the white murdering terrorist in this country. Why?
I do. Too bad you won't listen, so I'll try once again.

These killers who are SOMETIMES white (the majority being of the minority races), are atheists and mentally ill God Haters.

They are definitely NOT Christian.

Here is the BIBLICAL definition of a true Christian:

"If any man has not the spirit of Christ, he is none of His"

This explains why your wish that at least SOME killers are "Christian" is not even possible.

with me still?

betrays me.

And we've got a loser who can't engage. Someone wake me when all these dead head debaters are gone. The boredom has limits you know.
Lord do I???

why are we letting these people on our military bases?
Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
Some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11.
and here we are teaching them to fly! my God do we not learn from the past?
And Trump? He excused them from murdering one of our journalists. Why so surprised?
he was not one of our journalist

Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.

Those were civilians, not Saudi military.
Like that makes a difference, The ass clown that shot up Fort Hood was military! A muslim is a muslim, civilian or military makes no difference.

And a Christian shot up a church in Texas. Should we ban Christians from churches?

Oh for fucks sake..

with me still?

Moron......the lone individuals who walk into public spaces and shoot people are doing so without an organized reason....muslim terrorists are organized and following the same belief system...you dope....that is the difference.....

Islam requires holy war.....you moron.......it is part of their doctrine.

Like that makes a difference, The ass clown that shot up Fort Hood was military! A muslim is a muslim, civilian or military makes no difference.

And a Christian shot up a church in Texas. Should we ban Christians from churches?

Wrong....Christians do not shoot up churches.....no matter what the shooter may claim to be, Jesus did not say go out and murder people...you moron.

You can't say "I'm a Vegan," then go out and eat steak........you moron.

So are you for or against racial/ethnic/religious discrimination? Getting some seriously mixed signals from the internet left on the subject of this event.

So are you for or against racial/ethnic/religious discrimination? Getting some seriously mixed signals from the internet left on the subject of this event.

Silly you......let me explain it to you...

If the racial, ethnic or religious individual hates the United States and supports left wing causes.........they are loved and accepted.

If the racial, ethnic or religious individual in question is a political conservative.....they can be called all the racial, ethnic or religious slurs in the left wing play book.

I hope that clarifies this for you....

Shooting took place on base early Friday morning, sparking a lockdown Escambia County Sheriff's deputies responded to Naval Air Station and confronted the gunman, resulting in his death Sources identified the suspected gunman as Saudi Air Force aviation student Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani Rep Matt Gaetz, a Republican representing Pensacola, called the shooting 'an act of terrorism' President Trump tweeted that King Salman told him 'the Saudi people are greatly angered by the barbaric actions of the shooter...' Three other people were shot and killed during incident inside classroom building on base Nearby hospital received total of eight patients, one of whom later died Deputies who engaged gunman were shot but are expected to recover 'Walking through the crime scene was like being on the set of a movie,' Sheriff David Morgan told reporters

21924032-7764063-image-m-13_1575666479994.jpg

Florida news outlets, citing sources, on Friday afternoon identified the suspected gunman as Saudi second lieutenant Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani and released this photo that purports to show the alleged shooter (pictured by NBC 6 South Florida)

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ..

------------

SEEMS TO ME THE ONLY THING MISSING was the Muslim standing over ONE of his kills yelling.......

232402.png

Shooting took place on base early Friday morning, sparking a lockdown Escambia County Sheriff's deputies responded to Naval Air Station and confronted the gunman, resulting in his death Sources identified the suspected gunman as Saudi Air Force aviation student Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani Rep Matt Gaetz, a Republican representing Pensacola, called the shooting 'an act of terrorism' President Trump tweeted that King Salman told him 'the Saudi people are greatly angered by the barbaric actions of the shooter...' Three other people were shot and killed during incident inside classroom building on base Nearby hospital received total of eight patients, one of whom later died Deputies who engaged gunman were shot but are expected to recover 'Walking through the crime scene was like being on the set of a movie,' Sheriff David Morgan told reporters

21924032-7764063-image-m-13_1575666479994.jpg

Florida news outlets, citing sources, on Friday afternoon identified the suspected gunman as Saudi second lieutenant Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani and released this photo that purports to show the alleged shooter (pictured by NBC 6 South Florida)

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ..

------------

SEEMS TO ME THE ONLY THING MISSING was the Muslim standing over ONE of his kills yelling.......

232402.png
Gee, Saudi Arabian Air Force trainee ALSO a Muslim terrorist? No, it's just a COINCIDENCE. (The mantra of every damn lunatic liberal that posts on this site.)

Wrong....Christians do not shoot up churches.....no matter what the shooter may claim to be, Jesus did not say go out and murder people...you moron.

You can't say "I'm a Vegan," then go out and eat steak........you moron.

A Christian shot up a church in Texas.

If you judge someone by their religion and apply the same judgment to all who practice it, you’d have to conclude Christianity is a violent religion.

So why don’t blob supporters just judge the person and not condemn the entire religion? Because it is too complex for their simple minds.

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

preventing people from terrorist countries from entering our country would be raaaaaaayyyycissst ! just ask the dumb asses on the left !

Saudis were not included in Trump's "travel ban".

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

Why are we letting Muslims into the country AT ALL ? Remember Trump's Muslim ban ? The one Democratic judges ganged up on ? Shoulda had it then. Should have it now ?

Saudi Arabia was not included in Trump's Muslim ban.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back