Shooter Was A Saudi

I think I am as baffled by your response, as you are of mine.

What part of my post, was even contentious?
Honestly was looking for some verification of sarcasm.
It is a totally asinine presumption that Christians are the only "good soldiers" or to be those only allowed to serve.
Some of my best soldiers were Christians, some of my worst, also Christians.
Your premise is bunk.
The safest and best military would be all Christian, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. The next best thing would be to exclude all muslims. All muslims are terrorists.
Most white Christians are usually domestic terrorists covering the largest block of people in this country with the greatest threat.
Oh for fucks sake..
Don't you wish you could counter the argument? But you can't. It's why your four word response says nothing.
why is it your war and peace shoved up the ass bullshit for hours on end doesn't even say that?

Honestly was looking for some verification of sarcasm.
It is a totally asinine presumption that Christians are the only "good soldiers" or to be those only allowed to serve.
Some of my best soldiers were Christians, some of my worst, also Christians.
Your premise is bunk.
The safest and best military would be all Christian, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. The next best thing would be to exclude all muslims. All muslims are terrorists.
Most white Christians are usually domestic terrorists covering the largest block of people in this country with the greatest threat.
Oh for fucks sake..
Don't you wish you could counter the argument? But you can't. It's why your four word response says nothing.
why is it your war and peace shoved up the ass bullshit for hours on end doesn't even say that?
You must be retarded. WTF are you talking about?

Oh for fucks sake..
let me type slow. you with me still?

if his 4 words say nothing, at least he did it in 4 words. you write war and peace shit and don't even say as much.

with me still?

why are we letting these people on our military bases?
Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
Shut up stupid...the nation is an allies not every Saudi citizen...you can distinguish between one Muslim nation and another but not between one Saudi and his government...what a hack....
The orange Chosen One considers Saudi Arabia our ally and has offered their government our troops.

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

Probably learning how to fly one of those fancy jets we just sold them.

Actually, chances are he wasn't there to learn to fly, but rather there to learn how to work on the aircraft Trump just sold to Saudi. Pensacola is where all enlisted aviation schools are, and if he was there, chances are, he was there to learn how to maintain them.

As far as I know, flight training for the Navy isn't done in Pensacola.
Article says the Saudi terrorist was an aviation student.
Which is everything from pilot to nav to flight crew to aviation maintenance.

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
Not Christian? Watch it there, Bloody Mary.
this person was most likely not a member of the US military, but here training on our equipment. A foreign guest.

Yeah, I would not allow non-christian foreigners on a US military base.
Why trust the christian ones?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
It seems strange that M.P.'s go unarmed on Military bases (they had to call in the local police for the Ft. Hood shooter) but a foreign Saudi student pilot packs a gun. Maybe it's time for the Military get off their dead asses and execute convicted killer Maj. Nadal.

That's because carrying guns is dangerous.

An MP with a gun, might kill a bad person, kind of like a Police officer with a gun might kill a bad person... and then it would be an evil police officer killing a minority.

So instead, people who don't follow the law........ get a gun and shoot people.

It's the logic behind all left-wing ideology.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
this person was most likely not a member of the US military, but here training on our equipment. A foreign guest.

Because CHRISTIANS don't believe in murder -- unlike atheists and Muslims

well they've sure murdered a lot of people in their time to prove that!

Oh for fucks sake..

if his 4 words say nothing, at least he did it in 4 words. you write war and peace shit and don't even say as much.

with me still?
I seriously doubt if he knows what is what... I bet he checks his ass and scratches his watch.

Oh for fucks sake..

with me still?
I seriously doubt if he knows what is what... I bet he checks his ass and scratches his watch.
well if i have to type any slower he's going to reduce me to one finger. care to guess which one?

Sorry, no. CHRISTIANS don't murder. It's not even possible.

with me still?
well if i have to type any slower he's going to reduce me to one finger. care to guess which one?
I am soooo curious....
Hmmm
Index is too obvious...
Ring is awkward...
Pinky would just be silly....
Thumbs would be a cause for carpel tunnel...

OHHHH!!!

yea, and idiots don't type shit on the internet.

with me still?
I am soooo curious....
Hmmm
Index is too obvious...
Ring is awkward...
Pinky would just be silly....
Thumbs would be a cause for carpel tunnel...

OHHHH!!!
NO MORE FINGERS WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Again, it's a cultural difference. If you take people from a Christian culture, you at least have some basic idea of what their fundamental values are.

I haven't seen a Christian sect yet, that taught their followers to take down as many infidels as possible before dying. Haven't seen one teach yet, to put their women and children in front of them, while they shoot at people. I've seen the videos of islamists in Iraq planting IEDs on known routes, in plain view of enemy patrols, because they dragged their children with them on the trip to plant the bombs.

If they don't fire, we can blow up people with our bombs.... if they do fire, they are firing on helpless children.

Can you imagine Christians doing this today? Do you see grand support for such actions in the Christian church? No, of course not. Some years ago some "claimed Christians" were doing some absolutely crazy stuff in some African country. The church, both the Catholic and protestant churches instantly moved to teach against it.

But some of these people are held up as heros.

Can we perfectly trust someone based on them being Christian alone? No. But I think we're fools to bring in Muslims and let them into military bases, and teach them how to kill people. That is just dumb.

You're proof they do.

Too bad you can't see the difference between the teachings of Jesus Christ and MudHamMud

You're proof they do.

Too bad you can't see the difference between the teachings of Jesus Christ and MudHamMud
when i was in high school, i used to hang out at the bowling alley. the video game in the other room kept saying FIGHTER PILOTS NEEDED IN SECTOR 4 PLAY ASTRO BLASTER.

so i did.

no that doesn't make much sense but neither does talking to you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back