[Shocking] Washington Post demands a Clinton investigation!

Yep. Even the left wing media is now demanding that the Clintons be investigated.

You know, I clicked on your link and saw that it was a far right site, as well as was unable to read the article because of the ad they pasted over the top of it to try to get me to support their site.

So.............like I do whenever I come across links like this, I did a Google search for "washington post clinton investigation", and guess what?

Yeah, the Wapo did publish an article about reopening the investigation on Clinton, but only problem is, one was an OPINION piece, and another was a letter to the editor.

Nope, nothing to see here.

• Banned
Yep. Even the left wing media is now demanding that the Clintons be investigated.

You know, I clicked on your link and saw that it was a far right site, as well as was unable to read the article because of the ad they pasted over the top of it to try to get me to support their site.

So.............like I do whenever I come across links like this, I did a Google search for "washington post clinton investigation", and guess what?

Yeah, the Wapo did publish an article about reopening the investigation on Clinton, but only problem is, one was an OPINION piece, and another was a letter to the editor.

Here is the actual article by By Marc A. Thiessen November 19 at 7:12 PM

Opinion | Yes, the Clintons should be investigated

Yea, go ahead. Investigate Clinton again. You know she's laughing her ass off. After 30 years of Republicans spending over 70 million in taxpayer money going after her and her family? What could be the GOP defense? There isn't one.

Yes, I've read opinion pieces claiming the the world is flat. They are just as credible as your silly little letter to the editor.

• Banned
Yea, go ahead. Investigate Clinton again. You know she's laughing her ass off. After 30 years of Republicans spending over 70 million in taxpayer money going after her and her family? What could be the GOP defense? There isn't one.
And yet a columnist for the Washington Post is asking for an investigation. Hmmm.

Thank you for posting the actual link to the article that is an OPINION piece (even says so in your link), and not actual news.

Again...............nothing to see here..................it's not an actual investigation, it is someone's OPINION that an investigation should be continued.

And yet a columnist for the Washington Post is asking for an investigation. Hmmm.

You mean someone wrote an OPINION piece, not actual hard news.

Thank you for posting the actual link to the article that is an OPINION piece (even says so in your link), and not actual news.

Again...............nothing to see here..................it's not an actual investigation, it is someone's OPINION that an investigation should be continued.
An opinion piece that was printed in the Washington Post. Which is what the OP stated.

Another LIE thread USMB is so well known for. Thread titles that are big malicious lies.

An opinion piece that was printed in the Washington Post. Which is what the OP stated.

You tried to present it as hard news, and not some opinion of a writer on their staff.

And yeah, so what if they printed it? That does NOT mean they agree with it though, because differing opinions are printed in the editorial section of the papers all the time. Even for the little local paper here in Amarillo. They will present differing opinions all the time.

The far left Washington post is an opinion far left hack site.

Only far left drones do not see it, just like with CNN and MSNBC.

Clumsy lying - it's just what the righties do.

Says the far left drone, here is the link to the far left Washington post again since you missed it:

It is an OPINION piece, not hard news. Your link even says it is an opinion.

And, differing opinions are printed in papers all the time.

The Washington post is a far left hack site, it is nothing but far left spin..

Just like CNN and MSNBC, silly far left drone!

New Topics

Forum List

Back