[Shocking] Washington Post demands a Clinton investigation!

IMG_0537.JPG
You know, I clicked on your link and saw that it was a far right site, as well as was unable to read the article because of the ad they pasted over the top of it to try to get me to support their site.

So.............like I do whenever I come across links like this, I did a Google search for "washington post clinton investigation", and guess what?

Yeah, the Wapo did publish an article about reopening the investigation on Clinton, but only problem is, one was an OPINION piece, and another was a letter to the editor.

Nope, nothing to see here.
Here is the actual article by By Marc A. Thiessen November 19 at 7:12 PM

Opinion | Yes, the Clintons should be investigated

Thank you for posting the actual link to the article that is an OPINION piece (even says so in your link), and not actual news.

Again...............nothing to see here..................it's not an actual investigation, it is someone's OPINION that an investigation should be continued.
An opinion piece that was printed in the Washington Post. Which is what the OP stated.

You tried to present it as hard news, and not some opinion of a writer on their staff.

And yeah, so what if they printed it? That does NOT mean they agree with it though, because differing opinions are printed in the editorial section of the papers all the time. Even for the little local paper here in Amarillo. They will present differing opinions all the time.
The guy who wrote the article is employed by the Washington Post. They printed the article.

An article printed in the Washington Post is asking for a Clinton investigation. That's the truth. That's what the OP stated.
No matter how many times you click your heels and make big wishes the Clinton's will never go to prison... but the Trump criminal family is another story.

You know, I clicked on your link and saw that it was a far right site, as well as was unable to read the article because of the ad they pasted over the top of it to try to get me to support their site.

So.............like I do whenever I come across links like this, I did a Google search for "washington post clinton investigation", and guess what?

Yeah, the Wapo did publish an article about reopening the investigation on Clinton, but only problem is, one was an OPINION piece, and another was a letter to the editor.

Nope, nothing to see here.
Here is the actual article by By Marc A. Thiessen November 19 at 7:12 PM

Opinion | Yes, the Clintons should be investigated

Thank you for posting the actual link to the article that is an OPINION piece (even says so in your link), and not actual news.

Again...............nothing to see here..................it's not an actual investigation, it is someone's OPINION that an investigation should be continued.
An opinion piece that was printed in the Washington Post. Which is what the OP stated.

You tried to present it as hard news, and not some opinion of a writer on their staff.

And yeah, so what if they printed it? That does NOT mean they agree with it though, because differing opinions are printed in the editorial section of the papers all the time. Even for the little local paper here in Amarillo. They will present differing opinions all the time.
The guy who wrote the article is employed by the Washington Post. They printed the article.

An article printed in the Washington Post is asking for a Clinton investigation. That's the truth. That's what the OP stated.

It’s not an “article”, it’s an “opinion piece”. The guy isn’t a reporter or an “employee” of the Washington Post either. He’s a “contributor”. He’s employed by a right wing think tank.

The Washington Post publishes diverse opinions from people with various areas of expertise. At the end of the piece they give a brief biography of who wrote it and their background.

If the writer works for WAPO it will say “[name] is a staff writer with the Post covering [current assignment desk]”. This guy contributes a column three times a week.

Forum List

Back