If some peoples taxes are going up

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
why is the left bitching? Dont most of them say we should raise the tax rate? :eusa_think:

why is the left bitching? Dont most of them say we should raise the tax rate? :eusa_think:

The bitching is about who. They don't want the rich getting breaks while some middle class get increases. I still am uncertain who gets what myself. Clearly big corps make out like bandits.

The bitching is about who. They don't want the rich getting breaks while some middle class get increases. I still am uncertain who gets what myself. Clearly big corps make out like bandits.
Well, considering the same peoples rhetoric, lowering their rate doesnt matter anyways as they dont pay anything anyways.

I guess its cool to raise taxes on others, but dont you dare touch their wallet!!!

I guess its cool to raise taxes on others, but dont you dare touch their wallet!!!
It will be interesting if anything gets passed. And if so how it works out. Some very smiley guy in CNN who is an architect of it seemed to have lots of good answers. So maybe it will all workout. I'd rather see something bipartisan.

The rich will sing to the heavens with this tax bill and you’ll get screwed and you’re still carrying Trump’s water.
Masochist or idiot?

BF788971-3BA4-421F-8DE0-5C994A416AA5.jpeg

Because those living in high taxed blue states are told to complain about it!
Well all signs are it will be better for red states.
Are you talking about deducting state income tax?

Correct.
Wasnt that just two states though?
Also, i have no problem with that. They shouldnt be getting extra deductions because they live in a state with high taxes.
Deductions should be eliminated.

I say double tax every food item payed for with food stamps. Especially Mexican baby food. If we don’t do that then the libtards will have something meaningful to screech about.

Forum List

Back