Shock therapy/Electrocution

Is shock therapy a form of electrocution?

• Total voters
As my view shock therapy and electrocution is the relevant with each other. The reason is that shock therapy gives by the electric cell or device.

Regardless of what you think you are wrong that shock therapy is electrocution. Electrocution requires death.

LOL - I knew that you would adopt that as your own. You made no mention of it until xotoxi brought it up in the other thread.

And what is even more hilarious is the fact you still believe that shock therapy is electrocution (as can be seen in your public vote above) even after I clearly showed you that it is not.

As my view shock therapy and electrocution is the relevant with each other. The reason is that shock therapy gives by the electric cell or device.

Do you also say that a person with a cardiac pacemaker is being electrocuted 70 times a minute?

After all, they have an electric cell or device which is giving their heart muscle an electric shock every second.

And maybe colonoscopy is a form of torture because they are shoving a long camera up your ass.

I've had that done to me with and without morphine. It IS a form of torture without morphine.

Its much better with morphine.

Much better.

Much, much, much better.

Sounds like you enjoyed it.

Really, really, really enjoyed it.

Forum List

Back