Shep Smith Smacks Hannity’s/ Trump’s Lies Right Out of the Park

This why libtards are so fucked up in the head.

I watched the first so-called correction. Smith was not talking to Hannity or about Hannity's statement. It is a crock of shit made up by those of you without functioning brains.

I am beginning to think we need to start institutionalizing some people like you who are unable to understand simple concepts. Reeducation in the basics of reading for comprehension would be the first priority. Understanding simple logic would be the next priority. Only that can be certain to cure your liberalism.

Idiot doesn’t know there is a thing called VIDEO to get his exact words.
Give up dude before you embarrass yourself even more
Yep I guess I did ignite your trigger fuse.....have a nice weekend watching Trump win....hey did you hear he is at 50% apr....that's higher than Obama ever had after his first three months......

Number one.
Shep is gay, so his motives are suspicious.

Second, claiming he is a journalist when in fact he is a rumor-merchant, then turning around and calling Hannity a liar, well let's just say Shep is gay, and his motives are highly suspicious.
The truth is that Shepherd Smith only has a job on Fox because Fox News isn't really a conservative news source. Hannity is one of maybe 4 conservative pundits on Fox, and the list is getting shorter by the day. The only reason Hannity still remains is because his lawyers prevented Fox from firing him without cause. And now Hannity is number one in his slot, if not in all of cable news.
Wow. Saying Shep can’t do his job b/c he’s gay is as bigoted as Fat boy saying Judge Curiel couldn’t do his job because he’s Mexican.

But Shep is on Fox News, so he must be a treasonous liar.
Smith is the only real journalist at Fox and not bat shit crazy.
You didn’t even have time to see the video. Thanks for admitting you’re afraid of the truth.
He still voted for trump so what difference does it make.

Democrat talking points from the Fox token pole-smoker.

and the fox token pole smoker (whatever that is ) against the one who sucks Trump's penis, I think I'll take the pole smoker (whatever that is) .

Penelope, the reason you don't know what a pole smoker is because you have never seen a real pole in your life. The fake one in your bedside table drawer, beside the bottle of lube, doesn't count.

They’re not wrong. The facts have been out there for months and months. Once again you don’t care about facts all you are is a cheerleader for your side
Saying that Obama's FBI didn't spy on the Trump campaign is ridiculous....we all have seen the evidence and the cover up.....come on you are in too deep....
They didn’t spy

They investigated criminal activity

Every night Hannity spends his hour lying thru his teeth and doing the president’s bidding.
Yet many weak minded people buy that garbage as truth.
Ditto. Your sources are garbage.
FYI, Hannity tells it like it is.
He produces guest after guest that backs his show's content. Experts on the issues. Even liberal lawyers that did the research folks like you are too lazy to do yourself. Obama tried doing to Hannity what they did to Glenn Beck. Glenn Beck ended up in the hospital bleeding out of his ass from stress. Hannity isn't a weakling like Glenn Beck. So he's still there and that Twink Shepard doesn't like it. I think the little faggot needs to go down the road to CNN along with Allison Camerada who used to work at Fox.

Idiot doesn’t know there is a thing called VIDEO to get his exact words.
Give up dude before you embarrass yourself even more
Yep I guess I did ignite your trigger fuse.....have a nice weekend watching Trump win....hey did you hear he is at 50% apr....that's higher than Obama ever had after his first three months......
oh look. He ends with a lie on the poodle’s approval rating. It’s not 50% Liar.
It’s 39 % as per Gallup, the industry standard.

Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

Still the LOWEST of any prez in history.

They’re not wrong. The facts have been out there for months and months. Once again you don’t care about facts all you are is a cheerleader for your side
Saying that Obama's FBI didn't spy on the Trump campaign is ridiculous....we all have seen the evidence and the cover up.....come on you are in too deep....
^^ believes Hannity’s conspiracy theories.
You’re too far gone to deal with.

Haha, classic. Well done.

Every night Hannity spends his hour lying thru his teeth and doing the president’s bidding.

That's why Inanity is on in the evening bubble where he can scare more people, and Smith is on in the daytime when people are busy. That way when the former gets called out for spewing bullshit with that "news" logo showing they can point to the latter and say "see, we DO have news ".

Cue clueless-about-what-ratings-mean wag waxing loquacious while the whole point flies over his head in four..... three.... two.....

Number one.
Shep is gay, so his motives are suspicious.

Second, claiming he is a journalist when in fact he is a rumor-merchant, then turning around and calling Hannity a liar, well let's just say Shep is gay, and his motives are highly suspicious.
The truth is that Shepherd Smith only has a job on Fox because Fox News isn't really a conservative news source. Hannity is one of maybe 4 conservative pundits on Fox, and the list is getting shorter by the day. The only reason Hannity still remains is because his lawyers prevented Fox from firing him without cause. And now Hannity is number one in his slot, if not in all of cable news.

Rachel Maddow Tops Sean Hannity in March,

CNN Gallup are you serious????
Check Rasmussen they were the only ones that had the last race close.....CNN Gallop what a tard.....lmfao

Haha, classic. Well done.

That's why Inanity is on in the evening bubble where he can scare more people, and Smith is on in the daytime when people are busy. That way when the former gets called out for spewing bullshit with that "news" logo showing they can point to the latter and say "see, we DO have news ".

Cue clueless-about-what-ratings-mean wag waxing loquacious while the whole point flies over his head in four..... three.... two.....
Thank you. I just involve myself with facts nothing more, nothing less

CNN Gallup are you serious????
Check Rasmussen they were the only ones that had the last race close.....CNN Gallop what a tard.....lmfao
Hey dipshit. Raggamuffen is right leaning.
Gallup is the industry’s standard.
And there is no connection to CNN. God damn you are stupid.

Obama wasn’t involved with any criminal activity you stupid mfer.
Bullshit remember his realtor buddy in Chicago that is sitting in prison as we speak....Obama didn't even have the balls to pardon the guy.....

Forum List

Back