Shep Smith Smacks Hannity’s/ Trump’s Lies Right Out of the Park

• Banned
But Shep is on Fox News, so he must be a treasonous liar.
Smith is a real journalist at Fox and not bat shit crazy. Hannity is just the opposite.
You didn’t even have time to see the video. Thanks for admitting you’re afraid of the truth.

• Banned
LOL...

HUffPo and "facts" in the same thread?

LOL...

Film is exclusively from Fox News.
Any news outlet can report it.
Funny you don’t even want to know what Hannity is lying about.

• Banned
There are about 10 issues deplorables accept as fact that aren’t that are hi- lighted in the video.
So far from the responses it’s evident the Trump whores can’t handle the truth.

But Shep is on Fox News, so he must be a treasonous liar.
Smith is the only real journalist at Fox and not bat shit crazy.
You didn’t even have time to see the video. Thanks for admitting you’re afraid of the truth.
He still voted for trump so what difference does it make.

Democrat talking points from the Fox token pole-smoker.

and the fox token pole smoker (whatever that is ) against the one who sucks Trump's penis, I think I'll take the pole smoker (whatever that is) .

Well now another only liberals are allowed to lie thread from the left. :icon_rolleyes: What's the matter libs can't take getting a dose of your own medicine? :auiqs.jpg:

Shep watches too much CNN.....bet he jumps ship at FOX and slimes over to the BS network CNN.....

Turn off Shep and turn to FBN...while his BS ass is on the air....

Well now another only liberals are allowed to lie thread from the left. :icon_rolleyes: What's the matter libs can't take getting a dose of your own medicine? :auiqs.jpg:
Which of the points made by Shep in the video was a lie?

Which of the points made by Shep in the video was a lie?
All of them.....he is a liar or just way under informed....but I'll stick with liar since he is surrounded by intelligent people that should have rubbed off on him but hasn't.....

Every night Hannity spends his hour lying thru his teeth and doing the president’s bidding.
Yet many weak minded people buy that garbage as truth.

Forum List

Back